It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:07 pm

Free Newsletter

Walk away the pounds?

Anything and everything concerning exercise.

Moderator: Moderators

Walk away the pounds?

Postby chubbybubby » Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:00 pm

Hey everyone, I have heard people saying how fantastic this dvd is (by Leslie Sansone) I have her videos (from the early 80's) which I just love. I was just wondering if anyone knew exactly what the walk away the pounds dvds were like, pretty much so that if it is an updated version of what I already own, I am not wasting my money by buying a copy of what I already have.... so yeah, if you have ever seen them or used them , can u describe them for me? lol thanks in advance :P xxx
chubbybubby

Postby MagicGirl79 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:57 pm

Sorry - I haven't seen this one. I have heard about it though and I think it gets good reviews.

I'm more a yoga & pilates DVD girl.
Cheers,
Kate
MagicGirl79

Postby slimmindown » Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:28 pm

Hi chubby bubby, i have the three dvd set which i purchased last year. they are the 1, 2 and 3 mile walk. Basically just plain walking with a few side steps and knee lifts. Some people in the dvd use weights others dont. It looks more recent than the 80's so i guess she has revamped the originals.It has a scale that comes up along the bottom of the screen when you hit each 1/4 mile so you know how close to the end you are.
hope this helps.. :D
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby chubbybubby » Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:49 pm

Oh ok thanks heaps Slimmindown :D
Yeah, in the video lots of side steps, kicks and knee lifts, but you dont walk for a distance, its more of an aerobic routine. (and its pretty full on in spots too!) I will definately look into them now :P thanks! xxx
chubbybubby

Return to Exercise Talk