It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:36 am

Free Newsletter

Fitness Plan?

Anything and everything concerning exercise.

Moderator: Moderators

Fitness Plan?

Postby dezza1994 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:26 am

I'm looking at toning up my abs and loosing the fat off it for summer. I'm 89kg at the moment looking to get to low 80's.
Wondering if this is a good exercise plan combined with healthy eating that is. Positive and Negative criticism please :)

I'm 16 trying to lose a few kilos for summer. Currently i'm 91kg. Aiming for about 83ish. Trying to loose the flab off my belly. I made up this exercise plan. Positive and Negative criticism wold be great.

1: Sumo Squat: 15-20
2: Reverse Lunge: 15 each leg
3: Exercise Ball Ab Crunch: 15-20
4: Low – High woodchop with twist: 15 each side
5: Side Lunge: 15 each side
6: Close Push Up: 15-20
7: Bicycle Crunch: 20
8: Prone Bridge: 30-60 seconds

2-3 sets.
dezza1994

Re: Fitness Plan?

Postby Marina_J » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:10 pm

Very nice fitness plan you have discussed here. I really liked it. And I will apply this as my fitness plan.
Marina_J

Postby dezza1994 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:22 pm

Marina_J wrote:Very nice fitness plan you have discussed here. I really liked it. And I will apply this as my fitness plan.

Thanks. Was wondering if you'd be able to tell me if this fitness plan would burn fat off my tummy area?
dezza1994

Postby Marina_J » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:43 pm

Exercise and weight loss programs go absolutely nowhere if you don't plan for your success. Write your goals down and put it somewhere you will see it all the time to be reminded of your quest.
Marina_J

Postby Castillo8886 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:04 pm

For a human it is very much essential to have a perfect fitness plan for staying healthy and physically fit and here I found a best fitness plan for not only losing weight but also a well shaped fat burning tummy.
Castillo8886

Postby Klusener » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:48 pm

Well Fitness plan is necessary to make your body fit . You fitness plan might include , good Exercises like, Yoga, Swimming. Moreover, Quality food is also main part of your fitness plan .
Klusener

Postby workoutdvdworld » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:35 pm

Is it just me or did most of the replies NOT answer your question?
I would definitely add in some cardio into your routine. If you don't enjoy going for jogs or sprints then you could do some simple cardio moves in between your strength training.
I would suggest:
jumping jacks
plyo jacks
air jacks
plie jacks
frog hops
ski jumps
side to side skating
ropeless skipping
tuck jumps
mountain climbers
burpies
split jumps
ice breakers
and that's all I can think of off the top of my head, but I am sure there are plenty more!
The main aim is to get your heart rate really hi using your cardio bursts and then use your strength training as active recovery. This will increase your fat burning by a lot!
Cardio is the key to burning the fat so that you can reveal the muscle underneath!
You might also want to add in various planks so that you are doing more ab work.
If you want an awesome core workout you could also purchase some workout dvds. There are many great ones like: Bob Harper Totally Ripped Core, Jillian Michaels 6 week six pack, Jeanette Jenkins Blast Belly Fat among a few. I swear by fitness dvds cause they make working out so much more fun and you can use a different one each day so it doesn't get boring! Here's a link to some of the dvds I mentioned:
[Commercial link deleted]
workoutdvdworld

Return to Exercise Talk