It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:40 am

Free Newsletter

any thoughts? Feeling down due to bloating

Anything and everything concerning exercise.

Moderator: Moderators

any thoughts? Feeling down due to bloating

Postby lotus11 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm

So i have started exercising and counting calories. I don't have a lot to lose (5kg ) but i am trying to tone and shed those christmas kgs. but i feel bigger and heavier since i started!! Ok so it's only day 4 but i did 30 minutes on the treadmill today as it was raining (usually i go to the park and do my run/walk)

I've had about 900cals today and am yet to have my dinner (tuna and steamed vege) but i am sitting here with a huge bloated tummy and i feel so heavy. After my workout today i felt great. I did sweat like crazy and mostly walked on an incline at 7kms p/h. I did run for a few minutes on and off, but i am slowly working up to running more.

Anyway why would i be feeling like this when i am doing so well with my eating an exercising? It's making me feel like it is a waste of time. I don't eat pasta or bread, and i can't eat dairy so my diet is mostly fruit, vege, grain crackers, tuna, chicken, fish and nuts.

ANy thoughts???
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wURVwWg/]
[/url]
lotus11

Re: any thoughts? Feeling down due to bloating

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:51 pm

I sometimes find if I eat too much fibre all at once (like too much fruit or salad all at once) I'll get bloated.
Keep a record of what you eat and when the bloating appears and you might be able to identify it. If not, maybe see a doc.
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Return to Exercise Talk