It is currently Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:04 am

Free Newsletter

Want to reduce 10kg

Anything and everything concerning exercise.

Moderator: Moderators

Want to reduce 10kg

Postby ammuvava » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:05 am

Now my body weight is 67kg with a height 5'2".I want to reduce the weight to 57kg.
I'm interested in going to gym but don't have time coz my working time is from 7am to 6pm.
Shall I go for gym on Saturdays and Sundays?Will it work for me?

Re: Want to reduce 10kg

Postby workoutdvdworld » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:51 pm

Why don't you try doing something at home during the week and hit the gym on the weekend? Twice a week is not really enough to get some good results. You could always try to get some workout dvds and do them at home. I have been using them for about 20 years and swear by them! I used to be a gym goer, but I found that I didn't always like the instructors or the types of classes that were available when I was able to go. Also, I found the cardio equipment quite boring! The great thing about workout dvds is that you try a few until you find a style or instructor that you really like and then just buy their whole range. I sell the ones I don't like so much on ebay so it doesn't end up being a waste of money.
If you get a good selection of both cardio and strength training dvds and even throw some pilates or yoga in the mix, then you should be well on your way to getting those 10kgs off. :D

Return to Exercise Talk