It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:07 pm

Free Newsletter

cross trainers

Anything and everything concerning exercise.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: cross trainers

Postby Jisgone » Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:01 pm

if you kind of squat your body down it works your legs :)
my pt makes me do it as fast as i can for the last minute on the elliptical trainer and u can reallly feel it, the lower u push your butt down the more it works
Jisgone

Postby warriorcat » Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:07 pm

I bought one from Danoz (don't bother - is good but expensive for the rubbish it is), I want to buy a better one later on, but someone (google search on the internet) told me cross trainers are rubbish for losing weight.

I think mine is quite good and i like to use it whilst watching TV. I also like running but the weathers been unpleasant so haven't really been out in a while). I like cross trainers because they are quiet (enough to watch tv) :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wkR2Tlx/]
[/url]
warriorcat

Postby shark » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:02 am

Guess what? I got a cross trainer yesterday :mrgreen:

I have got it on a rental for 3 months $88 per month, then if I decide to buy one after that, the amount I have paid gets discounted off the purchase price, if I'm sick of it they just come and take it away.
shark

Postby Greyman » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:48 pm

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I'm hoping someone on this forum still owns one of these elliptical trainers (the Healthstream HS9200E, specifically).

I've irretrievably lost the power pack for mine, and am looking for the specs on the adapter so I can go and source a generic replacement.

Would any kind soul out there with one of these be willing to post up a picture of the sticker side of their power pack, and/or post the specs (voltage, amperage, polarity)?
Greyman

Previous

Return to Exercise Talk