It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:35 pm

Free Newsletter

What should i do?

Anything and everything concerning exercise.

Moderator: Moderators

What should i do?

Postby Jisgone » Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:22 pm

Oops i was a bit tired after work today and i just had a bit of a nap, now im even more tired :P I struggle at the gym when im tired so i thought to keep myself motivated i might do a class tonight but i need some help. The classes tonight are:

Body Pump: a low impact weight training class
Body combat: based on martial arts moves
Body step: aerobic workout based on up and down movements

the drama being i dont know which to do, i wouldnt mind the step but i dont know if im fit enough yet and dont want to look like im about to die in class, i dont really want to do the weights one as i have a personal training session tomorrow where i will be doing some weights and i dont know if ill be able to catch on with the martial arts moves if i do the body combat. Any advice from anyone whos done the classes before would be much appreciated :)

jewles
Jisgone

Postby Neney » Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:05 pm

Well I think you are the best judge of your fitness and know what you can and cant' handle. I love my aerobics. I do a "walk away the pounds" dvd, the version which also included a jog. Which really buggers me! Lol which is why I do it at home in private, I like to sweat it out and look like I'm dying lol. But, if it was me I'd do the step...but like I said hun, you are your best judge. But SOMETHING is better than nothing.
Mini Goal - Reach Double Digits!! 99kgs

Neney

Postby Jisgone » Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:18 pm

Because im only young im fairly fit for my weight, i normally do 1 hour cardio workouts at the gym. Is the step class really sore on your legs or is it more of a cardio work out?
Jisgone

Postby hushpuppy » Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:14 pm

im also buggered with WATP lol its great to huff and puff at home . MY DS laughs at me
Just choose one based on how u are feeling tonight . Your body can kinda tell u Whats best
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby KimE » Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:17 pm

Do Body Combat and go hard...you will sleep like a baby! :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs