It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:51 pm

Free Newsletter

fat burning exercise

Anything and everything concerning exercise.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby ISparkyI » Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:35 am

Some interesting views here.

I have to agree the Cross Trainer is the best for myself as it burns a greater number of calories than any of the other machines.

I thought about the fact that maybe it was too easy but I now guage myself on the amount I sweat.

I have found that on the Cross Trainer I get a good deal of sweat going faster than if I was doing say the Treadmill or the Cycle for the same period of time at the same heart rate.

So if you ask me, sweat is a great indicator on how hard your working yourself. Although that may sound rediculous its working out for me :lol:

Nothing Ventured . . Nothing Gained . . .

Postby RPMgirl » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:51 pm

John Gray should stick to what he does best - being a psychologist.

As an exercise physiologist, my perspective is completely different and your exercise prescription should be tailored to where you are right now with weight loss. Meaning, I'm not necessarily going to prescribe high intensity training to somebody who is new at the exercise game either.

Liz N

Re: fat burning exercise

Postby SigrunZ » Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:28 am

Sugar, a recreational drug, sold in excess to weaken children and adults, should be given the same treatment as alcohol addiction or other chemical dependencies. On the long highway stretches in some countries, one finds convenience "food" stores that sell nothing but fat chemical products and sugar products. Making this the only "food" available to drivers on long stretches of highway is an abuse, starving the body of real food while promoting the addictions and ill health. The sugar highs and sugar lows also make drivers less alert. Throw in some loud music and everyone feels good, obliviously good. Highway accidents would decrease as well as the high rate of diabetes in developed nations if sugar (and sugar substitute products) were viewed with the same concern that Students Against or Mother's Against Drunk Driving give to alcohol.

By curtailing the packaged products with sugars and high fructose corn syrup as a first step, weight loss becomes easy.

Then remove the candida fueled in the gut by the sugars and bread products using herbs and choice.

Weight loss becomes easier and easier. It's next to impossible when one is addicted to sugar and fat products.

As a chocolate substitute, eat the cocoa beans. Chocolate addicts will find this a less satisfying alternative. Then ask why it's less satisfying. The answer becomes what else resides in the chocolate bars.

Food for Thought. Eat Thoughtfully and You'll Win Back Your Life!

Postby mutaciq » Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:02 am

Interesting read:), i heard that
Clenbuterol works also, but i havent try it my self yet.

Postby Karnak » Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:18 pm

or we could just spin around and around like the other post said to :D

Return to Exercise Talk