It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:56 pm

Free Newsletter

Actually, NO wI'm not joining Ferwood...

Anything and everything concerning exercise.

Moderator: Moderators

Actually, NO wI'm not joining Ferwood...

Postby talia11 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:57 pm

Well I went there tonight on my first visit on my week free pass - this horrible lady with bad breath DIRECTED me to do an introduction session despite being a member of Fernwood in the past....... so I did my workout and it was good, but they have very limited machines...... the Circuit session was on so none of those machines were available, only treadmills, bikes etc.
SOOOOO....... I have decided to wait as there is a new Beach HOuse GYm opening up literally around the corner from my house next month, and my husband wants to join also so he can be my buddy... and apparently membership are between $12 - $15 week as it is a new club. So I will keep you updated on how it goes....
Carmen - Weight Watchers -Goal 72kg

talia11

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:04 am

hey carmen yeah keep us updated for sure. im glad that you tried out the trial first before buying it straight out. you think this woman would have some sort of customer relations knowledge but didnt. and would make sure her breath was decent enough for talking to people. hope the other gym works out for you... hehehhe.... works out....
kate_turner2000

Postby Dee » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:39 am

LOL @ Kate

Good on you Carmen - it's importnant to find something that works for you or you wont stick with it.
[url=http://www.phenforum.com/ticker/]
[/url]
Dee

Postby KimE » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:54 pm

There's no point rushing into these thing Carmen, especially if your first impression isn't a good one. You want a place you are comfortable at and also one that has plenty of machines, preferrably with no time limits.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Return to Exercise Talk