It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:28 am

Free Newsletter

my vent for today

Anything and everything concerning exercise.

Moderator: Moderators

my vent for today

Postby Chelle » Fri May 25, 2007 11:21 am

I planed to go to the gym today to do back to back class, Abbs butt & Theighs & a Spin out class, I booked the kids to be, minded at the gym. I didn't go because I had to wait for a the transpot company to arrive to pick up the bloody motorbike that is getting sent to WA, they were ment to come around 9pm last night they said on the phone yesterday which was fine because I was staying up to watch the NRL footy show & didnt show so I rang them to see when they would turn up & said they wont be there till 7 - 9 I was a bit pissed about because they didn't ring me but it was fine because my class starts at 9:30 in the morning they didn't arrive until 10am I was so angry :evil: I missed out on going to the gym I have never know a company to have so lack of communication in my life.
Chelle

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri May 25, 2007 12:46 pm

man i am cranky for you. transport companies have been shockers in my book too. so what are you going to do with the rest of your day? do you have a job in newy ?
kate_turner2000

Postby Chelle » Fri May 25, 2007 1:47 pm

I have to go to the doctors today. I'm sick of coughing I don't get colds that much I just cough all night & all day for the last almost 2 weeks to the point I spew up or I don't get much sleep. I take medicin for it but it dosen't work so I going to see if they can give me somthing that will make it stop. This is the 4th time year that I have been like this. I was like this about every 2 month last year.

I can't work at the moment because I don't want to put 2 kids in childcare & work 5 days a week. There is no point so I work night but I can't atm until warren work new store is built here so he has to drive to sydney & back every day to load the truck & do he's deliveries up here. He leave 630 -7 in the morning & most of the time does not get home until 8-9 at night so I have to wait 6 more week i think until the store is built up here. To see if I can work night depening on what time he finishes.
Chelle

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri May 25, 2007 1:57 pm

oh ok then. yeah i know you used to work nights when you were in port but i didnt know whether you had got a job since moving to newy or not.

hope you feel better soon!! my fiance is sniffing all the time- it drives me nuts i hate when people sniff! but he refuses to go to the drs
kate_turner2000

Postby Chelle » Fri May 25, 2007 10:20 pm

been to the doctors have to have a chest xray this week somtime
Chelle

Return to Exercise Talk