It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:43 pm

Free Newsletter

Sam's bringing sexy back!

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Sam's bringing sexy back!

Postby Rustie » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:38 pm

Well after a few weeks away from you all and kinda falling off the planet from everyone, Im back! YAY!
There was a few things that I wanted to sort out around home and the time away from thinking about the size of my butt has helped to strengthen my relationships with all around me.
Needed to find my comfort zone again and spend some more time focusing on the housework and getting myself a better routine.
The break has done me alot of good and i feel refreshed again and ready to tackle the next stage in my weightloss. Im please to report though that i havent put on the weight i lost which im very happy about.

So its back to calorie king and the gym... and now the weather is nice, walking my daughter to school.
My new saying of the moment is " Live life to the fullest "

Mwah xx

SW: 80kg
CW: 78.5kg
GW: 60kg
Rustie

Postby Mandie » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:11 am

Sounds like you're recharged and refreshed and raring to go!

Walking your daughter to school is a great idea - exercise, fresh air and quality time with your child :)

Good luck!
Mandie

Postby Chelle » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:55 am

Sounds like you have it all sorted out, welcome back to the forum, walking your daughter is an excellent idea I wish I could do that next year when my little one start's school, but it's just a bit to far for Josh to walk. Congratulation on not gaining any weight you must feel happy about that.
Chelle

Postby electrongirl » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:57 am

good to see you back!!
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:58 am

Hi Sam

sometimes we need a break from it all otherwise we end up in a rut! let us know how it all goes for you :) you will be feeling fab come xmas day :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Rustie » Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:24 am

I woke up with a killer headache today (weekend catching up!)
but im still focused on what i need to do for myself.
Might get my son in the kitchen baking some bran/apple muffins to keep him occupied :)

Thanks for all your support
Mwah

Rustie

Postby Rustie » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:42 am

I have hit a pot hole in the road and know what i should be eating but just cant seem to do it.
Smoking went out the window but im back on track. Need a good gym workout sometime aswell.

Rustie

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:29 am

hey sam

do you reckon the weekend had a big part in it? i find that on weekends i am not as strong mentally as i am during the week. today is a new day as they say, so why not write down a big list of what you have accomplished thus far and what you hope to achieve in the future once you have given up smoking and lost the weight you want to lose.
kate_turner2000

Postby Chelle » Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:05 pm

Weekend are always a let down, Kate has some really good idea's.
Chelle

Postby Rustie » Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:50 am

Well being a slack miss piggy i have put on the weight i have lost previously. But if first you dont succeed then try and try again.
I have now changed my way of thinking and im not out to lose the weight anymore im driven to change things for my health.

I have been so lazy with things and thats half my problem! I think i use food as comfort for emotions or stress and in times of bordem.

Time to be a good girl and blog down all my thoughts and stressed and maybe i can work out the triggers.

Rustie

Postby Mandie » Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:15 am

That's alright Sam, jump back on that horse.

A food diary is a good idea... write down when you binge, what you binge on and why you are binging.. then you can start to identify the triggers and you can stop them!
Mandie

Postby shelbel » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:27 pm

Good Sam honey, you can do it! :)
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby lng86 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:29 am

You can most definitely do this!!!

I believe in you!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby Rustie » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:41 am

I have now worked out that i never finish anything i start... maybe im scared of failing or summing stupid like that. Have little will power to say no which dont help.

Calorie for yesterday were 1880 for the day and it was kinda a test run and if i didnt eat that ham and cheese roll then i would have been fine. I so didnt realise how bad they were but by god its tastes soo good..

Just had a looky at shels pics *sobs* Shelley me baby i need you to kick my butt into action.. !!

Rustie

Postby shelbel » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:59 am

Some foods can be very deceiving calorie wise, i mean you wouldnt think a plain old ham and cheese roll would be so bad hey! I know what you mean in the respect that i always used to start a diet, lose a few kilos then give up on it, but i really dont know what is so different about this time around. Ive forced myself to exercise and eat properly because im super lazy and will use any excuse, but now i tell myself i have to do it, i have to exercise, like going to work or cleaning the house, you simply have to do it. I found that a routine helped me heaps too. I exercise as soon as i get home from work, i dont sit and say i'll do it later! Maybe you could try that, set a time and thats when you exercise, no excuses, its just time :D And a food diary with a running tally of cals too might help! Thats about the only practical stuff i can offer!

Aww Sam, your so beautiful and you can do this!! And if you dont, then i will come over and kick your butt! Maybe i should learn to kick butt Jillian Micheals style! LOL
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Next

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous