It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:41 am

Free Newsletter

My weight-loss journal

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Postby hushpuppy » Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:03 pm

U are doing so well . A little treat is good otherwise u will deprive yourself .
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby Mummyof3 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:35 am

well its been over a week, now since I have put anything in-to my journal, not a very good sign :oops: last week, I had one of those weeks, I cant even remember how many times I trained, but I know that I did a RPM CLASS on sunday, which was a killer, first time ever, and boy I couldn't wait for the class to finish, well actually when it did finish, I felt that good, I cant wait to do it again.

I did so well watching what I eat, but I feel I am slowly going back to me hold habits, for instance, I have been randomly popping things into my mouth, that really shouldn't be going in, like for example, was making the kids lunch, wrapping some chocolate chippies and in goes one into my mouth, so just little things like that.

Boy it's not easy , but what I remember the instructor at my RPM CLASS, saying - was just to really appreciate your body and what it can do for you..... to endure the physical pain, that the only one to fear is yourself and that took get results you need to get un-comfortable, that has stuck with me all week actually,

so I am off to the gym today for a workout, havent been since sunday, so it will be interesting, I'm sure I will enjoy every single moment.....

Thanks for reading
*FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION*

"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."

Mummyof3

Postby Mummyof3 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:09 am

went to the gym yesterday, and I just had such an awesome workout, by body always seems to leave me in amazement, I am now doing 10x pushups at 4 sets with ease!!!! Im doing walking lunges, was just up and down, but yesterday, I pushed myself to go up and down (the gym room im talking about) and then up and again... I did it, wow, I was so pleased with myself, and I'm loving the chin-up's BIGTYM I am doing 10x 4 sets pushed myself yesterday and did an extra set,
I run up and down a staircase 5x, now this is intense, yesterday, I went up an extra one hahahaha

Boy I felt good, and I still feel good, If I didn't have the lil kiddies and my other family commitments, I think I would just be a toal gym freak, Yeah I do have my days where I just try and find 101 reasons not to go, but the feeling after your workout, is just one of the best feelings ever, well for me anyway, I am hoping jon wants to have a rest day today, so then I can go to pump tonight :P *fingers crossed*

Mummyof3

Postby Ally » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:39 am

Congrats on making the effort to go to the gym!! It is a great when you enjoy the exercise you are doing....it makes it all the more worthwhile!! :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby GoddessInside » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:45 am

Congratulations on your fantastic progress at the gym !!! It feels great when you have a sense of accomplishment :D

Keep up the great work !
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby hushpuppy » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:37 pm

Way to go on the gym . I think the hardest thing about exercise is actually getting there to do it . Once u start it feels much better
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby Mummyof3 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:39 pm

Hi ladies, yeah well I have we all have our good and bad days, but most definatly the hardest part is getting there hehehehe I have a bowflex here at home, we hardly ever use it! well tonight I went out and had a little bit of a workout on it, does anyone know of it!!!!

Mummyof3

Postby Mummyof3 » Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:30 am

Well had a stink morning, was ment to go to the gym for a workout but Jon, my partner left to go to the gym at 11am, and my gym closes at 1pm, sucks man, I told him this morning that I was going to go at about 9.30, I was pretty much ready to leave and then he responded that her was going now. and then he didn't end up going untill like almost 2hrs after...

Our relationship has been suks anyway, It always has been actually besides the fact of having our children, we both admitted this morning that they are the best things that have come out of this relationship....I have been with him for 8 years this year, and we still somehow dont click, I swear, I could right a book on relationships, I am such a pro, sad to say, with a problamatic relationship, I really dont know whats about to happen next,,,,
we have broken numerous times, he has even gone to aussie and then came back, apparently he says he is going to go back!! and this all sounds very negative, cause I know we create what we think, and visualise, but honestly, we have tryed the positivity side of things and still know HOPE... :(

Besides all that, I have missed out on my gym :( I'll make an effort tomorrow and go for a run,,,,

Thanks again if you have taken the time read the above :lol: I really needed somewhere to vent, cause at the moment I'm hating his guts :( and thats really sad....

Mummyof3

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:23 pm

Hey there
I'm not sure if I've posted on your progress before, but I wanted to say hello and WELL DONE on all the awesome gym work. You're a star!!

Sorry that you didn't get to gym this morning, that totally sucks :( Maybe you can have a chat to Jon and say "Look, seeing as you didn't go until late last week, I want to go at 9:30 today and then you can go later". I'm sorry you're having so many problems with your partner :( I'm not sure if I could live in a relationship where I don't click with the other person!!

*big hugs*
Em xoxo
zeedeveelgirl

Postby sassi » Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:30 am

hi & welcome (sorry - i was away for a few weeks & it's taking me agesssss to catch up!).

i'll admit it - i don't know what a bowflex is?

sorry to hear things are a bit crappy at home - and that's a pain about the gym...it makes such a difference when the key ppl in your life are really supportive. sounds like you've been doing an awesome job tho. glad to hear you liked the rpm class - have you been back? i love the spin-type classes. they're so challenging but so satisfying!!
sassi

Postby Mummyof3 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:47 am

I'm not sure if I could live in a relationship where I don't click with the other person!!
Yip, I know, I have been so weak...Thanks for the hug :) Nice to meet you, I dont think you have ever posted on my page, no...... btw your stats look great, that body fat % looks good, I'm still getting around all of that, I have just gotten the training under raps, but yeah I would love to see how much body fat I have, or do I :lol:

Hi sassi
i'll admit it - i don't know what a bowflex is?
its an ultimate gym, it's pretty neat its just a hassle re-arranging things, you can work every body part, we got it from the in-formercials that come on t.v, heard of guthery ranker!!!! it cost freeken alot, $4000 we hardly ever use it, coz it's one of those things that needs getting use to, if you know what I mean, at the moment I take more time taking apart and putting things together, then actually getting a workout.... cant wait till I can suss it all out tho, cause I can really see the potential of it.

Well it's the begining of the week, didn't train today, I dont train monday's cause I go to course in the evening, so I have alot of bits and pieces to do here at home, I was so bad yesterday, had a bit of an indulgment moment 8) it was algud though, all it took was just one toffee milk lolly, and that was it, I was away, dont you just hate that......I have a training assesment, so I am looking forward to what my stats are, and exactly how much I have lost, in measurments that is...

Mummyof3

Postby rivenriver » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:52 am

Hello!

Haha - moments like that suck, hey? You go I'll just have one, and then one turns into a whole packet! But still, if you're back on track today, then it's no harm done. :)

Hope you go well tonight!
rivenriver

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:35 am

Mummyof3 wrote:
I'm not sure if I could live in a relationship where I don't click with the other person!!
Yip, I know, I have been so weak...Thanks for the hug :) Nice to meet you, I dont think you have ever posted on my page, no...... btw your stats look great, that body fat % looks good, I'm still getting around all of that, I have just gotten the training under raps, but yeah I would love to see how much body fat I have, or do I :lol:

Hey mate!
Nah, you're not weak at all. It's so easy to get stuck in relationships where you are 'comfortable'. My sister is going through the same thing at the moment, her boyfriend is being horrid to her (I feel like kicking him up the bum!!!) but she's afraid of being by herself :( :(

Nice to meet you too :) Thanks a lot, it's been a long and hard slog but I'm finally happy with the weight and body fat % I am :) It sounds like you're doing so well with your training though, I'm sure your gym would have some body fat scales or something you could pinch for a sec to check??

Hope you're doing ok :)
Em xoxo
zeedeveelgirl

Postby Mummyof3 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:00 pm

The Good News today is, I am now 95.89kg 8) That is just soooo cool, I'm pretty pleased with that....

when I went to sign in today, I looked and saw that the last time I was at the gym was thrusday and today is tuesday :? thats not to good, what I need to be doing is going every second day.....

Mummyof3

Postby help6363 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:21 pm

You are going well....keep up the great work! :D
help6363

PreviousNext

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous