It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:53 pm

Free Newsletter

My weight-loss journal

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Postby yoyogirl88 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:44 am

Oh dear you poor thing and your poor hubby. The kids mus be missing him dreadfully.

Lets just hope that nurse wakes up witha cold and cant work for a couplde of days, or it cools off big time and she has to wear pants.

MMMM all that food sounds yummy. Enjoy it while you can!!
You know you will be back on track soon enough!!
20 month old twins and a breastfed bubba. Busy mama!
Starting this time at 99.5
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby JL77 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:09 pm

Hope he comes home soon for you guys. Poor thing, if you need to chat about anything I am always avaliable to you :)
JEZ

Starting Weight 20/1/08 ~ 86kg
28/1/08 ~ 85kg
2 /2/08 ~ 84.2
JL77

Postby Chelle » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:35 pm

That's no good about Jon. I hope his feeling better soon, when does he get to come home??
Men just dont think somtimes even when there in hospital my hubby was the same he had to have surgery & a good looking chick was looking after him he was the exactly same. The first thing when i saw him after his surgery, out to it on drugs couldn't wait to tell me about her what she looked like. And yes she was a blonde bombeshell with the biggest boobs ever :shock:

Hopefull Johs out soon so you dont have to spend any more money on parking.
Chelle

Re: My weight-loss journal

Postby Mummyof3 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:24 am

well Jon is out of hospital now, and has been since friday, It's been real good having him home.

The past 2 days we have just been going to the beach, the weather has been beautiful. I just really love the beach, It always does something to me when I connect with nature...I always seem to catch all this energy, real good stuff to :mrgreen:

weightloss wise!!! I havent been to the gym, its a public holiday for us today, so I will adventure of to the gym tomorrow :mrgreen:

I havent been on line for a bit, and so when I logged in this morning, I got a suprise!!! the forum looks great....
*FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION*

"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."

Mummyof3

Postby Fiona25 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:23 am

I'm so pleased that Jon is home and doing well, must be a relief for everyone :D Is his foot all better now or still recovering?

The beach sounds lovely, I know what you mean about nature, i'm the same, there is something just so captivating about it :)
Saying goodbye to calorie counting AND scales for a while.

Just enjoying the new and improved healthy me and embracing my new lifestyle!
Fiona25

Postby GoddessInside » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:54 am

What a relief for you that Jon is home ! I hope his foot is back up to 100% in no time :)

I love going to the beach, but havent been in a while :( I know what you mean about the rush, it's fantastic isnt it ?
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby ellecee » Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:38 am

Hi hun,
Glad your Jon is home and things are back to normal. :)
I soooo love the beach too, we're taking off to the beach this arvo with the pooches. I'd love to live down there! Good for the soul.
Have a wonderful week, hugs, LC.
SW: 142.4 - Nov '07
CW: 119.2
GW: 75.0

4th mini goal: 115kg - Pandora Charm
~ I am one workout stronger than yesterday ~
ellecee

Postby yoyogirl88 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:44 pm

oh the beach I havent been to the beach in MONTHS maybe longer. If I had the pertol I'd be there tomorrow.

So glad to hear that hubby is home. :D
20 month old twins and a breastfed bubba. Busy mama!
Starting this time at 99.5
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby JL77 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:11 pm

How great he is at home now. You must feel so much better now. How is he doing???

Dont worry to much about the gym, its always there tommorrow and you have more important things to think about at the moment.

I hope everything is going well for your family....
JEZ

Starting Weight 20/1/08 ~ 86kg
28/1/08 ~ 85kg
2 /2/08 ~ 84.2
JL77

Postby milkyway » Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:37 pm

Glad to hear Jon is home and doing well :)
I love the beach, too. But avoid it in Summer because I like to have it all to myself :P Nothing like a stroll on the beach on a grey, windy cold day.
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:07 pm

It's good to hear Jon is home and recovering.

I know what you mean about the beach being such a great place to go and connect with nature. I'm embarrassed to say I live half an hour's walk from the beach but I haven't been there in over a year! Maybe I should go for a nice long walk there this weekend.
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Mummyof3 » Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:41 pm

EWQ
I'm embarrassed to say I live half an hour's walk from the beach but I haven't been there in over a year!
WHHHHHHAT! oh you have to go for a walk, PLLLLease :lol:

Yeah Jon is much better now, starting to walk on it a little, we went to the doc's today and all was good news! He is off work for 2 wks hmmmm Interesting!!! sometimes I can get a bit sick of him when he is home :lol: :wink:

I have course tomorrow, I have been absent all last week because of Jon being in the hospital and all, so I have a lot of catch up to do!!! :? It's been really hard with attending course and family commitments, I dont even have the time to study, and when I do, I am sooo tierd, but yeah in saying all that, I really need to make the time, (it can be done) partly it is because I am just so darn lazy and not use to study...Hopeless as at time-management... I am really needing to keep focus, because after course, I aim on finding full time employment.... So yeah first day tomorrow at course, and I have to take little miss promise!!!! she hates staying home with dad and the boys.....

other then that, I have a sore sore throat, every time I swallow it's like swallowing pieces of glass or something, :cry: it really is sore, if it doesn't settle down, I'm gonna have to take my self to the doc's..... :cry:
*FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION*

"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."

Mummyof3

Postby Fiona25 » Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:47 pm

Sorry to hear you aren't well hun, I hope you're feeling better soon (((HUGS)))
Saying goodbye to calorie counting AND scales for a while.

Just enjoying the new and improved healthy me and embracing my new lifestyle!
Fiona25

Postby Tummygirl » Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:10 am

Hey Mumof3

Have to agree with you with the man being home for two weeks. I love my man to bits but like when i have the house to myself at times. Its seems whenever my man is home he just makes a mess lol Nice to have em home but nice to see them going to work.

Hope your throat gets better sounds like you might be getting a virus or something but nothing worse when it is summer.

Hope your feeling better soon!!! :lol:
Cassie xox

Starting Weight 140 kg
Loss To Date 5 kg
Current Weight 135 KG
Tummygirl

Postby sassi » Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:28 am

hope you're feeling better soon chick - maybe it's just your body giving you a warning sign that you're getting a bit run down & tired? i always get that when my body wants me to slow down & give it some rest!!!

good luck with the course & catching up on the work. you've def had a tough couple of weeks!
sassi

PreviousNext

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous