My weight-loss journal

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: My weight-loss journal

Postby Mummyof3 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:31 pm

Or hy guys thankyou for the concern with my throat...MUCH BETTER NOW :wink:
Tummygirl
Its seems whenever my man is home he just makes a mess lol

This is true, coz my house is always up-side down when my man is home, always...

I didn't go to course yesterday!! I got drunk instead hahaha Very long story, but in a nutshell, my bro and sis came around with there partners and we all decided to get on the juice, well just a nice quiet drink, and then yeah we started like at 1pm yesterday and didn't finish drinking till like 12pm lol we had heaps and heaps of fun...

I have had such a busy few weeks, I feel like I have lost all motivation for exercise, it's honestly bloody sad, Tomorrow I am going to try and get out and do some walking.....
*FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION*

"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."

Mummyof3

Postby Tummygirl » Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:56 pm

Nothing wrong with letting your Hair down once in a while :D
Cassie xox

Starting Weight 140 kg
Loss To Date 5 kg
Current Weight 135 KG
Tummygirl

Postby ellecee » Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:14 pm

Sounds like you had a Funtastic time :)
you'll get back to it and in routine in no time hun.
tc, LC :)
SW: 142.4 - Nov '07
CW: 119.2
GW: 75.0

4th mini goal: 115kg - Pandora Charm
~ I am one workout stronger than yesterday ~
ellecee

Postby Mummyof3 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:18 am

I havent been here in for a long time, I have joined this board called EarthAngels (exercising my spiritual side) :wink: weightloss has been far from my mind, BUT now it's time top get back on board....

I'm going to be taking this shake called Reliv-Ultim+Plus, its a formulated meal replacement, so I am going to be giving this ago.

Julius has started back at school, Amethyst is back at daycare, and I am now back at course, It has taken a while to get into the New Year, cause I have been in that festive, holiday mode :lol: I really needed to remind myself that I had to get back to reality...

Me and Jon had a big fight yesterday, the day was ratsh!t, the stupid thing about it was it wasn't even our business this is what we were fighting about...

My mum, dad little brother, little sister, my other sister with her 2 kids and her Partner Pena, have moved into a 2 bedroom house with my uncle and my cousin. My mum and dad sleep in a tent, this is where they are staying untill they find them a home, which has been a difficult because, of bond and also credit rating... anyway Pena, my sisters partner doesn't have a job, and isn't actively looking for one, he is a real lazy, him and my sis dont pay any board, even when they were staying with mum in there home, Jon reckons it's unfair, coz when we stayed at home we were paying $100wkly and one time like 4 years ago, me and jon broke up and me and my mum was getting at him for his last weeks board......and yet my sisters freeken boyfriend is a freeloader!!!!! Jon reckons someone should tell him to get the fu3k off, coz mum and them are going through a real hard time, and they dont need him on there plate as well....to add to all of this, I want my 7 year old sister to come and stay with us for a week, so then she can go to school with Julius, jon reckons that I made the plan with my mum.... yeah sure enought but I didn't think that he would object.... :?

Yeah so we got into an argument he started abusing me, calling me every name under the sun and then he got up and hit me, I'm sick and tierd of this sh1t, we have been councelling, together and separetly, he still under-goes anger management, we have been doing so well for a few months now, and yesterday just blew up again.... I packed up all our stuff and left yesterday, but we dont have anywhere to go, I am thinking about my kids thats why I woke up here this morning, I mean this is our home more then It is his, and he should go, not us. You know it wasn't so much what we were arguing about, it was more or less the abuse. I hate him aye, right now....I have been with him for 9 years, I've had a guts full, it's sooo obvious we arent for each other,

I am sick of the abuse and sh1t, especially the verbal, and I feel sorry for my kids most off all, they jumped out of their bedroom windows, cause they were that scared, I need to try and seek some help from somewhere, I want to get out of this relationship... JOn doesn't realise jus how much I mean it this time......

Yesterday he made a big mistake, and he is now going to live to regret it.....He thinks he's got me cause we stay in the same house, boy is he wrong..... I need to make a plan, cause I dont wanna fu3ken be with this coward of a barst3d...

How tragic is this....... :|

Mummyof3

Postby yoyogirl88 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:37 am

Just imagine you are getting the biggest hug available right now.

You have a huge choice to make right now, we are all here to support you through whatever you do.

You can do anything!!!
20 month old twins and a breastfed bubba. Busy mama!
Starting this time at 99.5
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby Fiona25 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:45 am

Oh crap hun :shock:

You're doing the right thing by leaving him or kicking him out. You do NOT need someone in your life that abuses you - physcially and verbabally. No one should have to put up with that and you don't want your kids growing up and living in fear of one of their parents.

It would be a good idea to go to the cops and get an AVO taken out on him so he legally cannot come near you. Do you guys own your home or rent?

Please keep in touch, i'll be thinking of you.
Saying goodbye to calorie counting AND scales for a while.

Just enjoying the new and improved healthy me and embracing my new lifestyle!
Fiona25

Postby Mummyof3 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:28 pm

I have been to cops several times befor fiona, gotten court orders and all, I have just always excepted him back into my life...."what a fool"

we rent, and he is the main source of income, I just cant wait to finish my certificate in business and admin, so then I can make my own money, I think he feels he has that power over me in that sense, but little does he really know...

we both have been through so much, it's just once he gets into that real pi$$ed of mood, he just cant seem to control himself.... I do not know whats next to come...

Yesterday I packed up and left but then came back home..... :(

Mummyof3

Postby shelbel » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:42 pm

What a lot you have right now. Your clearly becoming a stronger woman, because to me, through reading your last few posts, you seem like someone who is about to take it back, take back your life, take back your courage, take back your future and most of all, take back your self esteem. He has no right to take these things from you, to suck them out of you. You and your children should not have to live in fear of what might come next. What type of government support can you get there? Are your family supportive of you leaving him? I imagine its hard to actually leave, abusive people wear you down until you truely believe that you are worthless and deserve what you get, but that is NEVER the reality. I have a friend who was abused for years before she had the courage to leave him, it took him almost strangling her with a phone cord to wake her up.

Take the power back hon, its your life, you deserve to be happy, please keep us updated.
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby sassi » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:46 am

hey catherine. i'm so sorry to hear about what's been going on. i agree with shel - is there any support you can get from the govt or organisation?

you don't deserve this catherine and it is not in any way acceptable or legal for him to treat you like this. a safe home environment is a basic need & right.

i hope you're okay today catherine & hope there's someone there in real life who is giving you the support you deserve to get through this.

in the meantime, know we're all here for you, any time.
sassi

Postby ellecee » Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:25 pm

Hi Catherine,
Soooo sorry to hear what you and your kids have been going through.
Don't put up with any kind of abuse! It's all up to you of course, but I would be seeking out every kind of support possible. Like you said in your post.. you need a plan, a direction. Get your life back hun, you and the kiddies deserve it.
keep safe and keep in touch sweets.
love LC. huggggggggggggggggs.
SW: 142.4 - Nov '07
CW: 119.2
GW: 75.0

4th mini goal: 115kg - Pandora Charm
~ I am one workout stronger than yesterday ~
ellecee

Postby Mummyof3 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:53 pm

I have just lost all motivation that I had at the beginning of the year DONT YOU JUST HATE THAT I havn't been to the gym in like a month :? Ive fallen behind on my study :? and this whatever you wanna call it, (relationship) suks........

I'm gonna try and slowly get back into things, I have been consuming way to much alcohol now a days (which just soooo isn't me) and yeah stress levels seem to be high.....Not mad but just feel like this :roll:

I'm not going to waddle around feeling sorry for myself either, I know i have put myself here, I'll get myself out :| OKAY....

My eating habits haven't been bad, but they not good as well.... boy it really stinks when you just hit a stand still, thats how it feels for me at the moment...However I am so impressed with everyones exercise and stuff, it's been a good catch up time at the moment, (very encouraging) thats what I love about this place the most....

Tonight before I go to bed, I am going to set some small goals just to get me back on track, I'll check up on here tomorrow, just to recall everything.... I'm gonna lose the bulge of 30kg by december *dances around* :mrgreen: But I need to start kicking of the small goals firstly, I think :) very much soooooo.........

Other then that, just been busy with my kiddies, housework, the same old.. my son Amethyst has been handful though, he just been acting up lately, being really naughty, "oh lord have mercy on me pls" honestly my boy really really keeps me on my toes...... :roll:

well thats me for now, untill my next entry.....

*waves of love*
Catherine

Mummyof3

Postby Mummyof3 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:49 am

okay, it's now time to jump back on track, and get my mind back into focus.... Starting from today, I pledge no more fizzy's drinks, sweets of any-kind!!!!back to trim milk and brown bread :mrgreen: actually back to eating sensibly *dances around* yeah i'm pretty amped about it and excited to return back to the gym tomorrow....

I'm going to see how I go.... but this is the plan...

tuesday - gym
thursday -gym
friday - 40 minute bush walk
saturday - gym
sunday - RPM Class

Mummyof3

Postby big_love » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:23 am

Hey Catherine your plan to get back on track sounds great. Good to see your excited to get back to the gym. Hope your feeling better today. (hugs) :mrgreen:
140/117/85
big_love

Postby Mummyof3 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:52 pm

well I didn't go to the gym, I have lost my membership card, dont have enough petrol untill tomorrow and yeah, gosh all the excuses... :evil: I get so p1ssed of with myself at times... there it goes again, saying that I am going to do something and then dont end up doing it... :x I'll try again thursday... (gosh I hate this) really feels like I am giving myself the run around.....I also have broken my pledges :? Not to happy about that... I need to seriously sit down and think this all through and calm down a bit, I feel a bit anxious but usless at the same time.....*weird I know* Ive always been a bit weird.... :lol:

went with Jon to his check up appointment for his foot, I also went to family planning coz I am wanting to get the iud inserted in a few weeks time.... I so dont want any more kiddies...

Here is a pic of my kiddies anyway.....
My boys, left, Julius, right, Amethyst

My darling daughter Promise

Mummyof3

Postby Mummyof3 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:58 pm

excuse the above, I forgot to resize, hopefully this is much better...

Mummyof3

PreviousNext

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous