It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:34 pm

Free Newsletter

My weight-loss journal

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: My weight-loss journal

Postby big_love » Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:17 pm

Ohmy goodness...your children are adorable!!! Well done you! lol.

Hope you are feeling a little better after getting that off your chest. You need to remember that the first step is recognising what you have done wrong...which you have, then you need to put in a plan to change that behaviour. You can do this!!! I have faith in you!!! :mrgreen:
140/117/85
big_love

Postby Mummyof3 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:07 am

oh thankyou tam, *waves of Love*
Its not easy ay, getting back into the drift of things, but I'll get there,
*FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION*

"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."

Mummyof3

Postby holly80 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:58 pm

You havnt posted in a while. Just wanted to see how your going and see if things are ok.... I hope your doing well...

Holly

Every 5 kilos off= Pandora Charm

SW: 86kg 31/8/06
CW:
WL:
GW: 75kg

Rule your mind or it will rule you.You may delay, but time will not !!!
holly80

Postby Mummyof3 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:53 am

wow, gosh I havent posted in here is such a long time....... totally went off track, as you do..... and now I am 3 months pregnant, but the funny thing is, I feel so motivated to work out and just eat right, at the momen. I am fear that i am going to put on the weight, which I know I will, but I am wanting to really try and not go to much over... :)

i thought I would get back here on the forum, to start tracking everything, cause when I was on here last time, I really got some results and then xmas came, and totally went off track, so I am back now, going to keep a blog on my food intake and to record my fitness progress....... Cant wait to check out everyone else, see how everyone is doing....

Mummyof3

Postby Mandie » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:52 am

Congratulations on being pregnant again - should we call you "Soon to be mother of 4"??

It's important to eat right and exercise (nothing toooo high intensity though!) during pregnancy - expect you will put on some weight, but you should aim to put on no more than 10-12kg... good luck :) Some women find they can maintain their weight during pregnancy (which essentially means if they weren't pregnant, they would have lost 10kg) but make sure you keep your doctor informed and don't push it too hard - the most important thing is being as healthy as you can be for the bub!
Mandie

Postby yoyogirl88 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:40 pm

OMG!! HIIIIII!! Congratulations hun. How have things been? Glad you are back :)
20 month old twins and a breastfed bubba. Busy mama!
Starting this time at 99.5
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby Mummyof3 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:33 am

Thanks mandie and yoyogirl...
Some great advice there thanks, thats right if I can remember you are a doctor?
yoyogirl, hey, I have been good, not to bad, just been totally avoiding the weight stuff, and just knew I needed to face reality again... so here I am :)

I'm ment to be going to the gym later on, but I just really dont feel like going anywhere, and petrol prices as well, is just crazy, its a bit hard to get anywhere these days in your car.

Its been real good, food wise, coz my body is just craving real good food, like it wants food that is light as possible, fruits, veges yum, I'm not really enjoying meat.

I was real proud of myself this morning, coz every tuesday morning, we get bakery food, (Yes I know) anyway the family had bakery and I just had 2 pieces of marmite toast, with a cup of coffee, I thought that was a big achievment not wanting a pie and a egg slice for breaky lol, Tonight we are going to have a stir fry with heaps of yummy vegetables... yummy cant wait....

Things that I really love though are salt and vinegar chips or ready salted potatoe chips, but today i have just had a bowl....

I do realsie that I am going to put on weight but I dont want any excess weight, weight that is just un-necessary..... so guidelines are, keep active, go to the gym at least 3x a week and eat nutrient densed food, while staying away from junk...

M1 2 marmite toast, cup of coffee
m2 2 lamb rottis and a bowl of salt and vinegar chips......(which I have just finishing eating,when I look at this, I should have just eaten 1 rotti)

I'll edit later on to add more of what I have eaten today....

Mummyof3

Postby Mummyof3 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:24 pm

I didn't get to the gym today, but I did make some stir fry, with yummy veges, and ate some lollies :( and some more potatoe chips... :( dam dam dam, You know its really funny, coz we always find ourselves saying this and then we totally do the opposite, I hate that. But the thing is, not to beat yourself up, but rather learn, from your mistakes, think of how you can better the next time around, trying to lose weight we all know it aint easy, very challenging, very challenging in deed. But when you have others who know exactly what you are going through, and can share your experiences the good and the bad, it just makes things a whole lot easier. So I am happy to be back and to start recording things and sharing things with others, already when I look at a few journals, I feel very motivated...

Mummyof3

Previous

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous