It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:14 am

Free Newsletter

scoots soapbox

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Postby scoots » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:50 pm

yes i have to agree on the le snack chuck in your bag and go thing!!!

i have tried those new pringles prior to my decision to alter my eating habits, and they were pretty damn yummy, but i think for me at the mo i'd still be very tempted to just eat the whole tube, hehe, i'm getting better though, since the weekend muffin incident haven't had excess food and today at work (well earlier, i'm still at work now) someone bought in a box of chocolates and i only had 2 and they weren't at the same time, and that's not bad especially if you have ever seen nurses with chocolates...... :lol:
scoots

Postby scoots » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:51 pm

YAY!!! i've reached my second page on my topic....hehe....what is it they say, something about small things and small minds :lol:
scoots

Postby Mandie » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:29 pm

I've seen nurses with chocolates, and two is an AMAZING effort, well done!! Hehe :lol:

Portions can be tough (esp with things like Pringles) so I try not to eat them unless Joel is around to take them away at the appropriate time :)

Another snack food that I love is Aperos, they are rice snacks by Sakata and they come in all sorts of delicious flavours and they are SO yummy - only 120 cals or so for half a box, so if you share them with someone, you're right! :) And half a box fills you up pretty well!
Mandie

Postby Sas » Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:58 am

I'm a shocker with portions. I like to have snack foods that are pre-packaged into portions... I'm terrible with self-control so I would be waaaay too tempted to eat the whole lot if it is open. :roll:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wCSA5VJ/]
Sas

Postby scoots » Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:39 pm

ok, so had a decent day today, which is good the day before i weigh in :D

well one of the ladies at work (have only been where i am now for 4 weeks) commented that she thought i had lost weight since starting, YAY!!! i mean i know that i have coz my clothes are looser but it's great to hear someone else say it and notice it.

also i did 30 minutes on my crosstrainer today, nearly killed me, especially the first 10 minutes!!! i have only ever done between 5 and 10 minutes on it before but just kept telling myself "just 5 more minutes, just 5 more minutes" and then at the end "just another 3 and a quarter minutes, just another 3 minutes, etc" then i counted every second of the last 1 minute 40 seconds, hehe, but i got there, but damn my legs are tired this arvo!!! and there's too many stupid steps at work for worn out legs :lol:

only bad thing today is that i got my TOTM which sucks for weighing tomorrow coz usually i weigh a good kilo more at the beginning of TTOTM, but means will have an excellent weight loss next week i guess!!! :)

Anyways, am looking forward to weighing in tomorrow and hopefully seeing a decent number on the scales, though i'll be happy with anything, though preferably at least 0.5kg!!!
scoots

Postby GoddessInside » Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:21 pm

Excellent work on the crosstrainer !!!

Doesn't if feel good when someone comments on your weightloss during your first week ? It gives you that extra boost to keep going :)

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow hun, Im sure you wont need it :D
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:28 pm

Hey well done on the cross trainer :D That's fantastic!!! The hardest part is getting started and you've done it!!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby scoots » Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:32 am

well, i have a WOO and a HOO for myself, did my weigh in this morning and have lost 1.2kg which I am very happy with, as i said yesterday i would have been happy with 0.5 and have over doubled that, YAY!!! have left the 120's behind and never going back!!!!

ok, so my week (alhtough i have already posted bit about it) hasn't been TOO bad, had the muffin incident on saturday, otherwise was pretty good, as far as the goals i set myself last week, i had chocolate on one extra day coz someone bought shocolates in to work, so had chocolate on 3 days, but i haven't been craving it which is great given how much i was eating before!!! and as far as the exercise thing goes i did one walk on saturday to go vote which was 40 minutes, and 30 minutes on the crosstrainer yesterday, so was one day short on the exercise, but had some issues with rain when i was wanting to go walking and then got a bit sidetracked by trying to finish my last assignment for the semester which is coming up on a month overdue from the inital due date (i do have an extension!!!)

so anyways, apart from the above i have actually found it really easy to stick to my new eating habits as developed by me :D just eating reasonable portion sizes, low fat, low sugar, low calorie foods, and i have got right into aeroplane diet jelly, its so yummy, i love the raspberry......hehe :D also only eating when i am hungry, which ends up being about 3 meals and 2 or 3 snacks a day!

so, my goals for this week are:
- at least 3 lots of 30 minutes of exercise (walking, crosstrainer, etc)
- only one chocolate treat this week
- to eat sensibly next Wednesday as i have a Xmas pot luck type lunch to go to, gonna have to think of something healthy to take for everyone to eat!!!
scoots

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:41 am

:lol: wel you can add another WOO and a HOO from mee too!!
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby shelbel » Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:30 am

Well done scoots!! :D
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby GoddessInside » Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:08 am

Excellent work Scoots !!! Bye Bye 120's ... Yeehaaaa
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:31 pm

Woohoo - congrats on the weigh in! That is fantastic news! Awesome attitude - you'll definitely never see the 120's again :D

Em
zeedeveelgirl

Postby scoots » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:40 am

*grumble grumble*

I had to get up at stupid o'clock (6am) today on my day off to finish my stupid assignment, then my bloody scanner wouldn't work, and then i yelled at my cat for no good reason coz he was there and now i feel bad,

*grumble grumble*

*sigh* just had to get that out, on the plus side i have eaten ok so far today despite the stress of the morning and the fact that i'm bloody tired, was thinking of doing some crosstrainer today but might wait till tomorrow when i'm actually awake that way i won't fall off :wink:

well, better go an finish my xmas shopping, i gotta send most of it to WA and wanna send it early next week coz i don't trust Australia post to get it there quickly!!!

Thanks for listening.....well reading :)
scoots

Postby hushpuppy » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:35 pm

Good going on the loss scoots . Hope u are felling better . If i had a cat im sure i would yell at it too lol when having a bad day . Usually it any part of the house and not the kids that get a mouthfull ie the computer fridge or just a door lol
I think i need a punching bag stuck up lol
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby scoots » Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:42 am

well, feeling much better today, getting enough sleep does wonders!!! :D

well, didn't get on the crosstrainer yesterday, put my christmas tree up instead!! :D

gonna do the crosstrainer this arvo after work, and i'm gonna wrap somewhere in the vicinity of 30-40 christmas pressies, *groan*

anyways, hope you are all having a good weekend!!! :D
scoots

PreviousNext

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous