It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:55 pm

Free Newsletter

Ally's Page

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:19 pm

Congrats on getting your assessments out of the way, I can imagine you must be able to relax a bit more now!!

Good news about your cholesterol results etc :D :D Ouch, I didn't know about your leg, that sounds painful :( :( I hope the anti-inflammatories do the trick and help clear it up ASAP!!

That's excellent that you get a dietician and exercise consultant for free!! That would be fantastic :D It might just be the push you need to focus on the weight loss :D

Well done hun
Em xoxo
zeedeveelgirl

Postby Chelle » Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:02 pm

Hey Ally it's good to see that all of thoese 11 (i think) assements are all out of the way & finished, your son must be happy. It's good to see you back on the forum & it's good that your results have come back good. Your doctor must be a good one if she is going to help you & free dietician and a exercise consultant for free that excellent Ally.
Chelle

Postby Ally » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:33 am

Thanks lovely peoples! Yes it is a relief that they are over with! I only have 2 days left of placement now and I am done for the year...I was supposed to finish last week, but am making up for some of the time that I had off.

I am still waiting to get my appointment but I saw my doctor again the other day and she said the nurse that organises has been away, so I have to be patient!!

I will just be glad to have a bit of time to catch up with some people here and see how everyone is going...... :D :D

Keep smiling peoples.....
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:36 pm

Hey Ally, great to hear from you!

How exciting, 2 days left of placement!! And then is your course over, or do you have more to do next year?? I can't remember whether you said it was for a semester or a year??

Bah, silly doctors! Hope you get an appointment soon!!! Fingers crossed!

Looking forward to hearing more from you now that you can relax a little!!

Em xoxo
zeedeveelgirl

Postby Ally » Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:05 am

Thanks Em...It is all over for me for this semester now! I cannot believe how much the time has flown!!

The course finishes next June, so I have another semester to go. It will just be good to finish!!

I am a bit :cry: today as my first-born is ending her primary years today and is starting high school next year...I am sad, but happy for her as she starts on her journey in high school..... :cry: :D

Still no word from the doctors.....Now I am free time-wise I am going to ring them on Monday and chase them up......
[/url]
Ally

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:04 pm

Yayyy, congrats on finishing your first semester, one to go :D

Awwwww how sweet, your first born starting big high school next year :D :D It will be scary for her for sure but I'm sure she's really looking forward to it :) :)

Grr doctors are terrible, good that you can chase em up now though, good luck :D

Em oxoxo
zeedeveelgirl

Postby Ally » Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:34 am

Hey Em yeah she is really looking forward to it which is great!!

hehee it is not the doctor that organises everything, it is the clinic nurse and apparently she has been away and is catching up on things...so I just have to be patient. I am ringing them on Monday to see how things are going......

I am stuck in a hole at the moment and it is getting me down, but there is naught to do, but keep fighting it......oh well!

Thanks for reading and posting Em.....
[/url]
Ally

Postby hushpuppy » Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:52 am

Hi Ally . Isnt good when the semester ends lol . Im sure you will get the appt organised . I cant believe how time flys . My oldest has one more year of primary then highschool and my youngest starts school next year . Now i just have to by the uniform lol. You will be back in track in no time
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:08 pm

Hiya :)

Ahhh okay, gotcha, well good luck for Monday and I hope you get things organised with the clinic nurse! It must be so frustrating!!

You keep fighting, Ally :) You're such a strong person and you can get through anything that is worrying you :)

Em xoxo
zeedeveelgirl

Postby milkyway » Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:48 pm

Hey Ally - good to hear from you. Wishing you and your family a very safe and happy Christmas. What a relief the semester is over :)

Enjoy!

And be sure to drop by and let us know how you got on with the tests. I'll be thinking of you.
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby corolla_chick » Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:00 pm

ally, only 6 months any you will be finished your course!! how exciting. i hope you enjoyed your placement. hope you get in to see the nurse this week. :D
beck :D

corolla_chick

Postby Ally » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:36 am

It would seem that I am not to be booked in until the new year :? They are really busy, but said they would contact me soon.... :? :? Oh well no use waiting around I know what to do it is just DOING it! :roll: I am going to do my exercise dvd today and see how that goes.....I will try and jump on later tonight and post my success!

Hey Jules.....I have been told that the high school years fly fast! Just think by the time your youngun going to high school has completed grade twelve your baby will be in grade 6!! :shock: I love seeing the excitment in my daughter about going to high school....I just hope she is as enthusiastic when those assignments start rolling in!! LOL
[/url]
Ally

Postby GoddessInside » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:26 am

How did your exercise video go ?
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby Mandie » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:58 am

It sucks you have to wait so long for an appointment Ally, but in the meantime you can just carry on the best you can :) How did the exercise DVD go?
Mandie

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:20 pm

oi ally you need to reply to my email chicki! just wanted to say hello to you whilst i was here and so that you know you are thought of ;)

love ya mate
xo
kate_turner2000

PreviousNext

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous