It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:14 am

Free Newsletter

Yoyogirl's Story

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Yoyogirl's Story

Postby yoyogirl88 » Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:13 pm

Iv decided to start a new thread and just write every so often, like now.

But first I think I should say a little about me.
I am an inactive World of Warcraft Playing 19 Yr old. I live with my boyfriend andy and his family. We all eat quite badly and 3 in the house hold are struggling against the creeping kilograms.
My mum is a size 14 currently and going up she was a size 6-8 3 months ago and at her worst was in the 20's somewhere. I have always remebered my mum big and I will always remember telling her "no you arent fat and if you ask me again ill whack you one". When I was 7 about a year or so after Mum had her second child I came home from school to find her passed out on the loungeroom floor. This was when I first learnt about eating disorders. Im the next few years I found out that mum had been struggling with bullemia after her son was born and before that had always been anorexic. I now have a sever hatred for people who are large calling themselves fat and will get very angry and or annoyed when people say it to me.
My mum was married to a very evil man who was violent and emotionally domineering. He smoked marijuana as did my mum and we did not have much money because of it. A few times I started activities brownies,scouts,self defense, but each time he would ask me a million questions as to why I was doing it and would tell me it was costing him too much money when I finally did what he wanted and quit he would call me a quitter and tell me he didnt tell me to quit. He never worked (thus my hatred of dole bludgers)
Mum left him when i was 14 but when we got the internet when i was 13 i discovered chat rooms. I fell victim to several internet predators and for a while I felt beautiful and sexy. When i was 16 my main friend "jimmy" told me his real age and sent me a picture. I never spoke to him again. I Had a webcam and was unsurpervised in these chat rooms.

Last of all the Boyfriend befor this one was very judgemental and it was with him that i reached my tope weight and after whom i reached one of my lowest. This guy would tell me i was getting bigger here or there and in the end told me that he would not sleep with me anymore as I was not attractive to him. Shortly after he went to army training I started to lose weight with the help of a herbal detox and my mum. I gave him the flick when he told me that instead of following my dream and going overseas for a year I should be waiting at home for him.

Thus I became an Au Pair for 2 weeks of hell and quit. They kicked me out on the street the next morning. I did not have a return tickte as that was part of the deal with them I was not paid for this fortnight and had no where to go. I went to the gym I'd starting going to and worked myself silly and When i told a friend about my predicament he gave me a place to stay until I had other arrangments (It ended up as 1 night as my huuuuge family picked up their phones and found me a place to stay with my aunties auntie)
This man was my mums age I found out and was very very Gay. He Took me to my very first gay bar and got me drunk for the first time ever. I was still 17 at this time, nearly 18.
I stayed with my aunties aunt for 2 months and saw soo much of Holland and on the 3rd day with her she went off at me and made me realise how rude selfish and immature I had been (I had called my Mum in tears and upset her too). I grew to love the old lady and ended up looking after her when she had a car accidnet while i was there. On My 18th birthday she took me out for indonesian (she was indonesian and had been a POW in Japan) and when we got home told me to put some clothes on and do my hair and put on make up and go out. And I did I didnt pay for 1 drink that night and I made some awesome friends. I will NEVER forget my time in Holland and will go back one day to visit my friends.

Well Im sorry I wrote so much but I figure its best for people to hear the whole story, On the upside though I have a mum who loves me an andy who loves me (as does his family) and I have the best step-dad in the world, and I am starting to get a relationship going with my dad(not my mums ex-husband) who is an alcoholic.

~
Weigh in day and although i am at 88.3 still im sooooooo happy as i went out with friends last night and everyone at work bought me chocolates (they know). Went through 10 roses and 8 ferrero rochers before i knew it. I stuck to diet coke while i was out though.

In addition to this stable weight i have lost 6 cm 4 from my chest, which i can see as i hold weight on the top half of my back.

I hope you are still here and will read about my further progress.
20 month old twins and a breastfed bubba. Busy mama!
Starting this time at 99.5
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby help6363 » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:59 am

well done on your weight loss! :D

Thanks for sharing your story.
help6363

Postby GoddessInside » Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:28 am

You certainly have been through alot ! I believe this has made you stronger and you will reach your goal weight before you know it.

When you are having a blergh day, just draw on your incredible strength to get you through it. I believe you CAN AND WILL do this :)
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby hushpuppy » Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:17 pm

U have been through alot mate . As the say . What doesnt kill u only make u stronger . I have no doubt u will reach your goals
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby yoyogirl88 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:08 am

Ok well I'm gunna keep writing even if it is to myself. I have just been away at mym mums spent 2 days driving spent 2days eating put on 2 Kgs. Am extremely impressed it wasnt more and today I am getting back on the wagon. My boyfriend is helping by letting me know when im grabbing my comfort /boredom food. He is The best support I have.
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby yoyogirl88 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:15 am

WOOT Just realised ive only gain 2Kgs and Its also TTOTM So wooooohooooo.
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby matchbox » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:09 pm

yay!! dw you'll lose those 2kg in no time :) especially if it's TTOTM. you're doing well chikki, keep it up :)
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby Fiona25 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:48 pm

You've certainly been through a lot in your life, and its so great that you just keep on keepin on.

You will get to your goal weight, i'm sure you have all the determenation it takes :D

Looking forward to following your progress :-)
Saying goodbye to calorie counting AND scales for a while.

Just enjoying the new and improved healthy me and embracing my new lifestyle!
Fiona25

Postby GoddessInside » Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:47 pm

Only a 2kg gain for TTOM & Christmas !?!?! Thats an excellent effort, that will fly off you in no time !

Keep up the fantastic work hun :D
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby oostevens » Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:38 am

awesome about the 2kgs! i am kinda scared to weigh myself tomorrow cos i reckon i gained HEAPS!

I bet that weight will fly away when tom is over :) i love that part, cos i weigh more when i am on tom too and when its over i weigh myself and am like 'wow i am thinner than i thought :p'

happy new years eve :p
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby sassi » Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:41 am

it's such a weird time of year weight-wise - i know my weight has been all over the place, which is why i gave myself two weeks between 'official' weigh-ins :lol:

i'm sure you'll get rid of those 2kg without any trouble at all - esp if it is totm for you. it's also awesome that you have such great support from your bf - it makes all the difference sometimes :)
sassi

Postby Mandie » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:23 pm

Everyone gains weight over chrissy - it will come off! This is a crap time of year for losing weight I reckon!
Mandie

Postby yoyogirl88 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:00 am

Thanks a Heap everyone. I am already back under 90 again yay!!
Im finding it really hard to get back on the wagon tho omg. I ha a lil try and stumbled but today i had greasy's (I really shouldnt drink) but i didnt snack so much and drank extra water so i hope that works.

:D
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby lng86 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:12 pm

That's awesome!

Keep up the great work!

-Lauren.
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby shelbel » Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:39 pm

Congrats on getting into the next decade again! I struggle to get back into it too when i have a while off, but you just have to do it, theres no other way!

You'll get back into the swing of it. Maybe you could try setting a routine for yourself, eg eat times exercise times, that way you have to do it, because its time! Sounds silly i know, but routine has helped me lose the bulk of my weight. Just a suggestion :wink:

Good luck :D
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Next

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous