It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:44 am

Free Newsletter

Jez in 2008

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Mummyof3 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:38 pm

Hy jez,

I agree with sass
it's hard trying to manage exercise, eating & quitting smoking so i reckon you're doing a pretty good job!
Jez you doing sooooo good, you really are....btw, Picnic bars are my favourite.... 8)
*FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION*

"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."

Mummyof3

Postby ***absolute_zero*** » Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:02 pm

Jez you can do this Jez :) I know you can :)

And believe me you will feel so much better without the smokes controlling your life, its hard to quit smoking but after a little while you will feel as though a huge weight has been taken off your shoulders and you will feel like you can anything ! Can't wait to read about your progress.
Congrats on the loss :)

Cheers Tam
~~~Hugs Tam~~~

The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wzOso3A/]
[/url]

***absolute_zero***

Postby JL77 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:40 pm

sorry I havnt replied, I havnt been on much, been to depressed to even think about coming on to confess once again I have givin up. I must really annoy all of you lol

I have decided that from tommorrow I am going to make a challenge for myself and tommorrows in either take the dog for a walk if its not raining and if it is raining I will do some indoor excerise. Also I WILL NOT BUY ANY COKE OR CHOCOLATE IN THE SHOPPING
JEZ

Starting Weight 20/1/08 ~ 86kg
28/1/08 ~ 85kg
2 /2/08 ~ 84.2
JL77

Postby Fiona25 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:45 pm

Jez, what about making a daily pledge on the forum? Ideas such as exercise plan or food plan for the day? It might give you the motivation and shove that you need to get back on the weight loss train :D
Saying goodbye to calorie counting AND scales for a while.

Just enjoying the new and improved healthy me and embracing my new lifestyle!
Fiona25

Postby JL77 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:46 pm

Fiona25 wrote:Jez, what about making a daily pledge on the forum? Ideas such as exercise plan or food plan for the day? It might give you the motivation and shove that you need to get back on the weight loss train :D

yeah thats a good idea. I forgot about that section coz I hardly come on anymore, maybe thats my problem and need to come on more often lol
JEZ

28/1/08 ~ 85kg
2 /2/08 ~ 84.2
JL77

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:48 pm

That's a great challenge! I know the only way I can resist temptation is not to buy it in the first place so well done on that. And good on you for your decision to exercise regardless of rain. Once you find an indoor exercise you like and an outdoor exercise you like I reckon you're guaranteed an exercise routine you can stick to.

Don't get depressed over giving up. There are good days and bad days, and just because you're not 100% committed every moment doesn't mean you've given up completely. The fact that you're back here and posting shows that you're in for the long haul. Hang in there! We know you can do it!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby JL77 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:53 pm

EvilWombatQueen wrote:That's a great challenge! I know the only way I can resist temptation is not to buy it in the first place so well done on that. And good on you for your decision to exercise regardless of rain. Once you find an indoor exercise you like and an outdoor exercise you like I reckon you're guaranteed an exercise routine you can stick to.

Don't get depressed over giving up. There are good days and bad days, and just because you're not 100% committed every moment doesn't mean you've given up completely. The fact that you're back here and posting shows that you're in for the long haul. Hang in there! We know you can do it!

Yeah thanks for you advice. The thing is I am totally sick to death of saying I am going to lose weight and blah blah blah when infact a day later I am eating crap. I am also sick of coming on here and telling you all that I am not going to do that anymore.
But I am feeling really positive about it all and I dont know if this sounds stupid, but it feels like I have had a little tick over in my brain which has said, enough is enough and that it is time to really do this.
I have to realise its ok to stuff up and have a bad day, it just means you cant do it all the time like I do....
JEZ

28/1/08 ~ 85kg
2 /2/08 ~ 84.2
JL77

Postby Mummyof3 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:26 pm

Yeah i get real sick and tierd as well Jez, I'm the type that trys to knock out everything at once, and then i stress out big time, cause I feel it's all to much..

All the time I say this and that and then I never end up doing it, it pissess the living daylights out of Jon, as well as myself.... (poor guy)
I geuss I just learnt to keep things to myself for a bit, think it over and belive in it, naturally just action it out, because of the desire that has been created with in you to actually want to do something towards reaching your goal, or whatever it may be...

as it starts to come to pass, you dont even have to say a word :!: someone has noticed :wink:

Mummyof3

Postby yoyogirl88 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:40 pm

WE can all to it, There are just bumbs in the road and you know what, you are gunna break down every once and a while.
20 month old twins and a breastfed bubba. Busy mama!
Starting this time at 99.5
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby sassi » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:22 am

JL77 wrote:But I am feeling really positive about it all and I dont know if this sounds stupid, but it feels like I have had a little tick over in my brain which has said, enough is enough and that it is time to really do this.
I have to realise its ok to stuff up and have a bad day, it just means you cant do it all the time like I do....
i don't think that sounds stupid at all :)

i know what you mean as well about eating crap all the time - i think one of my biggest things is getting into my head that if i have something high in cals/fat, that it doesn't mean i automatically right off the rest of that day.

you can do this jez :) all the small changes will help make the difference & will hopefully help you when you're feeling down as well
sassi

Postby JL77 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:02 pm

SHOCK HORROR guess what just happned????????

I WENT FOR A WALK

ok well wasnt near enough but I went for a 15 min walk. Thats alot better then nothing in my books, plus it was my first walk in my god months so I am proud of myself. So now I am back excerising and heading towards no more smokes after tommorrow (friend leaving work who gives them to me :) I just got to concentrate on my food. I am quite happy with my progess, I may not have gone the whole hog but I am taking ittle steps which is pretty good. So far my little steps have been

going for a walk today
didnt buy a packet of smokes but had a few from work. But not buying any is a huge thing for me
joining up the quit web site

Little things I know but tommorrows goals are

- not to buy smokes (I will allow myslef one or 2 with the girl at work for the last time)

- go for another walk

- eat well and drink 2 liters of water
JEZ

28/1/08 ~ 85kg
2 /2/08 ~ 84.2
JL77

Postby soon2bayummymummy » Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:40 pm

wtg thats great. keep it up.
soon2bayummymummy

Postby milkyway » Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:55 pm

Yay! Good stuff Jez :)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Mummyof3 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:52 am

thats good with the walking and the smoking jez :D Its not easy aye the first time around where you havent gone for a walk in so long..... You did it so good going :D :D

Mummyof3

Postby sassi » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:47 am

it doesn't matter how long it was jez - it's that you went that really counts...first step towards creating a healthy habit :)

& now you have something to aim towards beating next time you go!

:)
sassi

PreviousNext

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous