It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:09 am

Free Newsletter

Joanna's Journey

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Joanna's Journey

Postby grugwashere » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:51 pm

Ok here goes,

When i began losing weight i was tipping the scales at 91kg's, i am a very short person so this is huge for me, i didnt realise i was so overweight until i saw photos of myself after i had lost some weight. I am currently hovering between 77-78 kgs, i would like to get back into the 60's as i havent seen these since early highschool. my ultimate goal so far is to be 60kgs.

When i got down to the 70's i gained so much confidence and i felt absolutely gorgeous, but sadly this has worn off and i am starting to feel like a heffer again.

my first mini goal is to be 75kgs as this was a weight i sat on for a long time before ballooning.

I cant wait to see what it feels like to be skinny and to be able to go into a shop and chose whatever i want, i still despite losing a fair bit of weight have trouble finding clothes to fit my arse lol... i am cursed with big thighs and hips, i look at this in a positive light though because when i am down to my gw i will be curvy lol.

I just need to find the motivation to get moving, i was going to take the dog for a walk tonight but i remember i have a three hour inking session with my tattooist, so this may have to wait for tomorrow night.

I started this post because i want to use it as sort of a diary type thing when i have achievments and slip ups or just random thoughts about my weightloss...

:)
SW:91kg
CW:75kg
GW: Somwhere in the 60's for now

Next mini goal:73kg
grugwashere

Postby Fiona25 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:29 pm

Congrats on losing 13kgs so far, thats awesome!

How tall are you? Its great that you have mini goals too, they're a great time to reward yourself to a non food related treat.

I'm looking forward to hearing and seeing your progress, you can do this!!!
Saying goodbye to calorie counting AND scales for a while.

Just enjoying the new and improved healthy me and embracing my new lifestyle!
Fiona25

Postby grugwashere » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:40 pm

I think i am 154cms... everyone always tells me i am really short lol.

thankyou! I cant wait to lose another 13 kilos!! that would be nice... i would be even nicer if i woke up tomoro morning 13 kilos lighter haha

grugwashere

Postby Jisgone » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:47 pm

some day someone will invent a magic potion to make us thin :P
Jisgone

Postby grugwashere » Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:46 pm

lets do it jewels! we would be gazillionairessssss!

grugwashere

Postby ellecee » Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:07 am

Hiya,

WTG on your 13kg loss so far - excellent!

3hr inking session..wow. if i may ask...what are you having done?
one of my end goals is to have a cherry blossom tattoo.

All the best to you,
LC
SW: 142.4 - Nov '07
CW: 119.2
GW: 75.0

4th mini goal: 115kg - Pandora Charm
~ I am one workout stronger than yesterday ~
ellecee

Postby grugwashere » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:38 am

Hi Elle,

I am getting a back piece, its a nautical star with bluebirds on either side and then abotve its are roses... I am a big tattoo junkie.. i think a tattoo as a reward is a fabulous idea! (although I cant ever seem to wait that long once i get certain of an idea :lol: )

when i get around to taking photos of it i will post them !

grugwashere

Postby oostevens » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:46 am

ooh tht would rock

i am still wondering whether i should get one. Does it hurt?? Maybe after i have kids i might get their names or something :)

hubby has 1 tatt (arm band) and wants another one.

congrats on your 13kg loss so far :) and i know u will easily lose the other 9 or so :)
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby grugwashere » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:51 am

They do hurt, but it all depends on the placement really... the one no the top of my foot only took 45 mins but it was the most agonising experience of my life i was shaking by the end.

last night was a bit sore towards the end but thats because i was also uncomfortable from sitting in the same position for three hours!

tattoos are beautiful! I am a bit of a fanatic as you will soon find out if you havent already picked it up :lol:

foot prints! i want to get my kids foot prints!

grugwashere

Postby ellecee » Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:30 am

wow that sounds great... can't wait to see the pics.
and the footprints....awww how special.

I have just one I got when i was 19 (while bk now lol)... on my ankle..butterfly and flower. Ive always wanted another and perfect time will be at goal weight.
I love cherry blossom designs and love the meaning behind it. planning to get it on lower back. I also love the lotus flower, was thinking of top of foot..but decided the pain would be a bit much perhaps)

Do you get to watch Miami Ink and LA Ink on foxtel? great stories and gorgeous artwork!

Have a great day.. :)
SW: 142.4 - Nov '07
CW: 119.2
GW: 75.0

4th mini goal: 115kg - Pandora Charm
~ I am one workout stronger than yesterday ~
ellecee

Postby grugwashere » Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:46 am

I love Miami and La ink... i heart Kat Von D she is the sexiest woman around lol..

some parts of the lower back tickle its funny as

grugwashere

Postby grugwashere » Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:04 pm

I have had a small achievment.

Last night i went and got myself some daggy movies as i am all alone and no one can complain about my horrific choices haha...

i laid on the couch and watched two whole movies without eating anything! i was very tempted to go and get some doritos (my favvvvvourite movie food) but then i stopped and thought about it... i wont ever be skinny if i keep eating chips!

I am having a friend over today to watch movies so i am going to make some carrot sticks and cucumber sticks with salsa because i know hes going to be chowing down on lollies and chips etc...

I just have to keep remembering my goal! to be skinny then will be hot and i can find a new boyfriend haha, and i can get my sleeve, a sleeve wouldnt look very good on my jiggly arms :P

grugwashere

Postby HappyBella55 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:27 pm

Wow grug 13kg weight loss - that's fantastic :!:

I so want to get a tattoo on the inside of my right wrist (if that makes sense) but then I'm worried that I'll get sick of it and I'll be stuck with it.

I was like that with my tongue piercing. I had it in for a year and then got sick of it :lol:

Good on you for resisting the chippies.
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby grugwashere » Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:44 pm

hey bella

thankyou!

i have a tattoo on the inside of my left wrist, i didnt get it done by me regular artist and the guy messed it up up so i am going to my guy this thursday to get it fixed i cant wait!

grugwashere

Postby Fiona25 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:20 pm

Congrats on resisting the chips during movie time, that is so great! I bet you felt so proud of yourself...that feeling is so much better than caving in.

How many tats do you have and where are they? You probably know this, but the foot is supposed to be the most painful spot on the whole body to get a tat done!

I have 3. First one, a tiny chinese symbol on my chest, didn't hurt at all. The 2nd one a patern on my lower back, it hurt a bit but was fine. The 3rd is on my belly around my belly button. That hurt a fair bit, probably coz it took 2 hours. The stomach is apparently the 2nd most painful spot to get a tat.

Show us pics when you get your new one :D

I wouldn't mind getting another 1 one day but hubby hates tats so I probably won't get anymore! I got all mine done before we met.
Saying goodbye to calorie counting AND scales for a while.

Just enjoying the new and improved healthy me and embracing my new lifestyle!
Fiona25

Next

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous