It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:15 pm

Free Newsletter

christine is going to be skinnier than her sister

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Postby christinehaenow » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:37 pm

i feel sick i must admit i enjoyed it whilst eating it but i went to my cousins house today and she offered me a piece of cake that she had made i couldn't resist i have just looked in my calorie book and discovered it had a whopping 15 grams of fat i guess no nice dinner for me i was really looking forward to it but the meat will take me way over my fat allowance so i'll just have to have a shake instead
christinehaenow

Postby christinehaenow » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:39 pm

no walk today, it is way too hot but i will learn how to use my fitness ball and do something on it
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wZesU06/]
christinehaenow

Postby Fireball » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:02 am

do your inlaws know you are trying to lose weight? I find it very odd that they make you a fattening breakfast and then don't have any...

If they know you are trying to lose weight, it sounds like sabotage. Maybe they think their son loves the food so it doesnt matter? Are you already at a weight that they may think you don't need to lose anymore?

"Unknowingly, we plow the dust of the stars, blown about us by the wind, and drink the universe in a glass of rain."
Ihab Hassan
Fireball

Postby sassi » Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:31 am

you're doing great with the exercise! how did you go with the fitball? if you have some hand weights, you can incorporate some good toning exercises :)

love your description of the 'diet destroyer' - it made me giggle :lol:
sassi

Postby christinehaenow » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:34 am

Fireball wrote:do your inlaws know you are trying to lose weight? I find it very odd that they make you a fattening breakfast and then don't have any...

If they know you are trying to lose weight, it sounds like sabotage. Maybe they think their son loves the food so it doesnt matter? Are you already at a weight that they may think you don't need to lose anymore?

unfortunately i am not yet at a healthy weight just yet i want to lose 20 kilos so i can be a bit healthier. my mother in law is the one who suggested i lose weight she even said she would reward me if i do well so maybe she is trying to sabbotage my diet (she knows i will want a new wardrobe) but also i think she cooks all these things for us because she won't allow herself to eat them and is so used to cooking all these things that she cooks them without thinking.
christinehaenow

Postby christinehaenow » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:45 am

i don't know what to do on the fitball i'm going to have to look up what i can do on it all i know how to do on it is lay on it and roll back and forth but i must admit i haven't been sitting on a chair i have been sitting on the fitball while watching tv since i bought it on tuesday
christinehaenow

Postby christinehaenow » Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:16 pm

i am really going to have to buy a set of new scales i weighed myself at my mother in laws on sunday and i weighed 92kgs which is how much i thought i was to begin with so i thought okay then different scales different weight but then i weighed myself on my scales and my mother in laws (i took mine to her house) and on my scales yesterday i weighed 86 on mine and 90.8 on hers i know what your thinking your scales would be different as you had them in a different spot well i took them home and i weighed 86 still so i think either just go and weigh myself once a week or buy new scales
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wwIbnS1/]
[/url]
christinehaenow

Postby JL77 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:01 pm

stick with youe scales, I would :lol:
JEZ

Starting Weight 20/1/08 ~ 86kg
28/1/08 ~ 85kg
2 /2/08 ~ 84.2
JL77

Postby chubbywife79 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:47 pm

Your doing a great job. I wouldn't get rid of the scales keep them!
chubbywife79

Postby christinehaenow » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:40 am

okay i weighed myself today at my mother in laws lost .4kgs on my scales have put on 2kgs don't know what is happening
christinehaenow

Re: christine is going to be skinnier than her sister

Postby christinehaenow » Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:55 am

i'm really sorry but i fell of the wagon i have been really into the chocolate and not exercising i had gone to the doctors and you know how when you were a kid and when you were told not to have something tyou want it even more well thats how i ended up the dr said once a week and only a little square and i go out and buy a bag of mars bars and fell off the wagon and then the depression hit and i couldn't exercise. i got the surprise of my life last week when i hopped on my mother in laws scales (i haven't weight myself for 8 weeks) i was expecting to be back at 94 kgs well despite no exercising except gardening, shopping, cleaning the house and walking my 4 year old to school and home again twice a week i am down to 88kgs. it was my birthday last week so went shopping i am now in a size 18 at target and size 16/18 in kmart and size 16 at best and less and i was able to buy a size 14 top at crossroads but that is stretchy so fits. i used to be a size 16 in the big sections at kmart and target and a size 18 at best and less
christinehaenow

Previous

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous