It is currently Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:46 pm

Free Newsletter

Fireball's story - I am

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Fireball's story - I am

Postby largemummy » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:47 pm

congratulations on 110kgs!!!!!!!
not to good about the drs appointment though, however chin up, eat and exercise right and wait fir the re test!!!! you are doing great!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3Da9dE/]
[/url]
largemummy

Postby Fireball » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:42 am

thanks for the support largemummy
I'm eating low GI and whingeing to anyone who will listen - then i discovered Peanut M&Ms are low GI. I am sooooo happy there is something I love that can eat. Yummy. Of course I will be taking it easy on all those nutrient deficient calories. lol
Lost 1.5kg this week by last night but water retention due to heat wave means I weigh the same. :(

"Unknowingly, we plow the dust of the stars, blown about us by the wind, and drink the universe in a glass of rain."
Ihab Hassan
Fireball

Postby largemummy » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:16 am

hmmmmmm peanut mmś are low gi lol i dont think hubby will believe me but i think i will just have to go buy some now i know lol thanks for the tip and good luck this week!!!!
[/url]
largemummy

Postby Aylilth » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:45 pm

Well done on the 110kg mark!!!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/exercise/wngemn5/]
[/url]

Come follow me on my blog
Aylilth

Postby Fireball » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:54 am

It's beyond me - suddenly back to 108.5kg today. :mrgreen:

"Unknowingly, we plow the dust of the stars, blown about us by the wind, and drink the universe in a glass of rain."
Ihab Hassan
Fireball

Postby Fireball » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:41 am

107kg.I was determined to weigh less by the end of this year instead of putting on as normal. I can hardly believe how well I'm doing. I am still trying to lose 100kg by Xmas/New Years but its getting a bit harder-I'm running out of time. Physically I have so many pains in various parts of my body. I just keep telling myself that if I lose the weight maybe some of the parts will stop hurting but i did earn this pain by being a guts. Maybe I can relieve it by being sensible.

Ihab Hassan
Fireball

Postby Fireball » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:36 am

106.5 Yippee I'm still going down. When i look in the mirror the ball tummy has gone and been replaced by a saggy baggy. :lol: Looking a lot better. End of year is coming up quick so I had better do a lot more exercise if I want to get close to my goal of 100kg.

Ihab Hassan
Fireball

Postby Aylilth » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:12 am

Keep it up!!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/exercise/wngemn5/]
[/url]

Come follow me on my blog
Aylilth

Postby largemummy » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:05 am

you are going great guns!!!! keep up the fantastic job!!!!!! you have inspired me to get off my bum today and at least go for walk!!!!! :D
[/url]
largemummy

Postby Fireball » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:58 am

Thank you for your support folks, the encouragement is much appreciated.
I aim to lose 2kg this week to take a bit of pressure off towards the end of the year and reach my goal 100kg. I have been exercising & strict with my diet but tonight went to my monthly meeting where I always buy dinner. I tried to keep my intake reasonable but ... pizza reasonable? :oops: who am i kidding. lol I feel so excited that I have lost so much this year instead of put on like I usually do....

Ihab Hassan
Fireball

Postby Fireball » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:51 am

Well I made it 104.5kg. 2kg planned loss in 1 week. Not that I'll do that very often I just wanted to try to see if I could & make it easier to achieve my end of year goal. I had a pizza out last night, even though I did heaps of exercise on the weekend I did stacks extra today just to make sure. That is such an amazing achievment for me. To decide ok I'll lose 2 kg and be able to stick it out. It blows me away. In the past often I couldn't stick to a diet for 1 day. :oops: Now I feel like I can achieve my goal this year to reach 100kg. Moved office on the weekend. Probably move house next week & doing up our house to sell so lots of exercise to come .

Ihab Hassan
Fireball

Postby Fireball » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:18 am

104 down 0.5kg.
After my great effort last week I ran out of steam. I've been busy and in the new office have access to vending machines. I had a bit here and there which encouraged me to go off the rails and have 3 takeaways as I was being naughty anyway. I am pleased as I didn't get into extremely bad portions, eg I put aside 2/3 of what used to be my share of the chips. A few days ago I got back on the wagon - I was lucky I hadn't put on weight, just not lost any. Sensible eating the last few days and I lost 0.5 kg.

I am looking at how to celebrate Xmas - not feel deprived but I want to lose weight. If I allow myself to think otherwise it will be like a licence to put on weight as I am not that balanced an eater yet. It is 2 1/2 weeks to end of year so I may reach my 100kg. I dont want to be extreme putting pressure on myself to lose a lot each week so if I fall a little short I will be happy with my excellent loss I have this year.

Ihab Hassan
Fireball

Postby ali76 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:14 pm

Hey Fireball!!

I haven't been on here for ages - and look at you go!! You're doing so well, I'm so proud of you!!

Keep it up hun :P

xoxo
ali76

Postby lng86 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:43 pm

Happy New Year!

Can't wait to read more about your progress :) Well done!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby Fireball » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:11 am

Dec 21 got down top 103.5
Dec 28 no loss - still 103.5

End of year weigh in 2 days. I will weigh-in in the morning as I'm trying to compare what i did at the start of the year and that will be ~ 1 kg lighter than my current night time weigh in.

I hope I havent put on the last few days with Xmas treats left all over the house. :oops: after being so good Ive gotten a bit slack the last few days. :lol:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

Ihab Hassan
Fireball

PreviousNext

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous