It is currently Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:11 am

Free Newsletter

Fireball's story - I am

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Fireball's story - I am

Postby lng86 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:45 am

I don't know if my private message is working...

I have a brand new miracle suit (check out http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2812629/0~2 ... 377619&P=2) that you can have to go swimming in??? It is gorgeous! And I was just about to donate it to the Salvation army. I would love it to go to a good home... So let me know. Size would be an 18-20. I have no idea what size you are though! But you should go up a size with this costume... Cos it sucks you up in all the right places!

Let me know!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby lng86 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:47 am

Plus - it fit my bust very well! And I was like an E cup then!!! I have it in a 16-18 too. I can send you both!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby Fireball » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:49 am

SW 102 kg morning weigh- start weight of 115kg =13 kg loss.
I got depressed earlier in the year and put on weight going up to 119kg. My highest ever. Loss 17 kg.

This is a mighty effort because at the end of the year I am lucky if I weigh the same, I usually I weigh more.
I have about 40 kg to lose. I could theoretically lose it all this year but I dont want to put that much pressure on so I will set shorter goals and see how it goes. As long as I'm on the way down and losing weight regularly I'll be happy.

GOOD LUCK FOR 2010

"Unknowingly, we plow the dust of the stars, blown about us by the wind, and drink the universe in a glass of rain."
Ihab Hassan
Fireball

Postby Fireball » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:29 am

Night weigh in 18 Jan 102.5 loss 0.5kg

Ive had trouble keeping consistent with eating and exercise especially with the hot weather and I hardly had a Xmas break so I must admit I'm tired and feeling a bit down. I've decided as soon as I've got stuff up to date at work I'm going to have a week off hopefully early to mid Feb. That makes me feel better. I'm back on track mentally.

"Unknowingly, we plow the dust of the stars, blown about us by the wind, and drink the universe in a glass of rain."
Ihab Hassan
Fireball

Postby Fireball » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:29 am

I'm back and raring to go. I haven't lost as much weight as I would have liked during the time I've been away but I am pleased with myself. No. Thrilled to have kept the weight off for so long. I don't have much problem maintaining my weight. I no longer need to calorie count. Amazing feat for me! So for anyone struggling a bit, it is worth the effort. If I can do it you can too!
Highest ever:119
Current weight: 95
Goal by EOY: 91 welI I would prefer a nice round 90 but it sounds like too much weight.

And how will I achieve this apparent miracle? I will exercise every day and try to get a good sleep at night so I have some energy.

Ihab Hassan
Fireball

Postby brendan » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:08 am

Thanks Fireball, you are an inspiration to those of us with a great amount of weight to lose! I am hoping to move into the obese category early in the new year, Yippeee! (sounds strange being excited to be obese doesn't it) and into the overweight range by the middle of the year ... and reach my target of 81kg by the end of 2011.

Best wishes for your ongoing weight loss, and hope you reach your target soon

Bren
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4Q56PK/]
[/url]

End of March - 119kg - 118.7 - made it!

End of April - 115kg
End of May - 111kg
End of June - 107kg
End of July - 103kg
End of August - 99kg
End of September - 95kg
End of October - 91kg
End of year - 81kg TARGET WEIGHT - Optimistic
brendan

Postby Fireball » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:50 am

Thanks for your kind words Brendan. I know what you mean about being only obese. :) Good luck with your goals!

Ihab Hassan
Fireball

Postby Fireball » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:23 am

Kicking myself. :x
I got down to 84 kg. Lost 35kg.
Now I'm back up to 96.4kg. I felt like, "I've made it. I've succeeded. Over 30kg."
So, I got slack. Now i feel like I'm at the bottom of the hill and have to start all over again.

Ihab Hassan
Fireball

Postby Fireball » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:26 am

Ok. Pity Party over. I'm going to find a challenge to join.

Ihab Hassan
Fireball

Postby Fireball » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:29 am

Can hardly believe it. Weighed today 99.2kg! I know I've been under a lot of stress lately but never expected that. Very depressing.

Ihab Hassan
Fireball

Postby miss_viva » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:08 am

I know how you feel Fireball, I did pretty much exactly the same thing as you did. I got down to about 79kgs and thought "Yeah, I've lost over 40kgs now, I have this under control!" and then proceeded to slacken off and go all the way back up to 92kgs again. It's so depressing, but this is an ongoing battle we have to work at!

You did so well to get down to 84kgs, I'm sure you can do it if you put your mind to it again. Take small steps and just focus on eating well. It's a difficult time of the year to try and lose weight, so don't beat yourself up too much. Just make healthy food choices where you can and try and limit the amount of treats that you have.

All the best, you can do it!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Postby Fireball » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:52 pm

CW 96.8 kg. Awesome. Thanks to landscaping. Although I expect to go up a bit once the chocolate cookies I ate last night get to the hips.

Thanks miss-viva. I am going to focus on getting in some regular exercise which should be easy at the moment as I have a lot of landscaping and maintanece to do around my house over the next month.

Ihab Hassan
Fireball

Previous

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous