It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:22 am

Free Newsletter

Supasal's Story

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Supasal's Story

Postby Supasal » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:08 pm

I enjoyed my walk. I am beginning to feel the same. My day does not seem complete if I don't go for a walk.
Supasal

Postby Shalimar » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:14 pm

Isnt it great than we can have an incomplete day over not having a walk rather than an incomplete day over not having pizza or something :lol: .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby Supasal » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:17 pm

Shalimar wrote:Isnt it great than we can have an incomplete day over not having a walk rather than an incomplete day over not having pizza or something :lol: .

Absolutely! I am just amazed right now that there is still three quarters of mudcake in my fridge and do not feel at all tempted to eat any. :D
Supasal

Postby Shalimar » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:06 pm

Its great when you get to that stage. I have what I call my chocolate stash and stuff can sit there for weeks, months and it doesnt tempt me. I have my rations for the day and then thats it, no more. I think I have really tucked in to it only once or twice in a couple of years :lol: .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby miss_viva » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:53 pm

I'm glad you got to enjoy a little bit of chocolate cake for your birthday :) Just remember, your birthday is only one day lol - back on track from now onwards!

I love that feeling of looking forward to going for a walk too, it's kind of addictive. I was lacking motivation for a while, but it's back again currently :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Postby Supasal » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:25 pm

Well this coming weigh in is going to be interesting, what with birthday celebrations and all. I have been out for a walk every day, even on the day I did night duty, which I have never done before ( always used the fact that I had to stay awake all night as an excuse not to do any exercise) and even went for a walk in the drizzling rain today. ( always used rain as an excuse not to exercise too) Isn't it horrible weather for the long weekend??? :? I am working every day this weekend but am planning on going for a walk as well. When I did WW years ago I always used to count going to work as my exercise and not do anything extra. I do a physically demanding job, I am an RN, so used to figure I burnt calories on the job. Surprisingly still managed to lose weight.
Today I have been out with my extended family for breakfast. Had scrambled eggs, bacon, a hash brown, 2 pieces of toast and a chai latte. Took some block & burn afterwards so hopefully that will help to burn all that up. Will have shakes for lunch and dinner today. Not expecting a lot on the scales this week :?
Supasal

Postby miss_viva » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:27 am

Good luck with your weigh in today Supasal :)

Hopefully you'll surprise yourself and have a good loss! If you don't, just remember that this week hasn't been a really typical week for you (with all the birthday celebrations etc), and that you can always get back on track for next weeks weigh in!
[/url]

miss_viva

Postby Supasal » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:41 pm

Thanks miss_viva!! I did surprise myself and lost 1 kg!!!! Must be all the walking I did this last week. I am inspired to go out and do it again this week! I have now lost a total of 8.6kg. Well done on your loss this week as well. I am not getting weighed next week as I will be away, so will be getting weighed in 2 weeks. I am confident of losing weight even when I am away because it is just Mum, me and the kids and we do all our own cooking, so will cook low fat etc.
Supasal

Postby sarahm » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:24 pm

hi sally-well done on the loss! i gained a bit-500gms-but am still chugging along. wish you all the best-see you in a couple of weeks. :)
sarahm

Postby miss_viva » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:04 am

Congratulations Supasal :)

That's an excellent result!
[/url]

miss_viva

Postby Supasal » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:02 pm

Thanks miss_viva! Am feeling a bit frustrated this week as I am helping out on a kids holiday club and that has taken up my mornings until 12:30pm. It has been sunny in the morning and raining in the afternoon so I haven't been able to go for my walk, though I did manage a short one today. Yesterday I left it a little late to go for my walk and we got caught in a storm with hail and wind and heavy rain. We all got very wet. It is holidays so I have to take my kids with me, which won't hurt them at all. I suppose I could go for a walk in the morning before kids club but I am struggling to get up at 6:30 in the morning as it is. Not sure I could get up an hour earlier. I am not a morning person.
Supasal

Postby Supasal » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:58 am

Kids are back at school today!!! I think all in all the last couple of weeks have not been too bad. I walked almost every day and watched what I ate, but for some reason I am not confident about my weigh in tomorrow. I lost a bit of my motivation over the last 2 weeks and ate some stuff I shouldn't have. To be honest it wasn't much each time, like 1 chip or 2 pineapple lollies but when I was feeling more motivated I wasn't tempted to eat anything like that at all. I am looking forward to getting back into my walking routine and getting back on track this week. Have already been for a 40 min walk today. Will check in after my weigh in tomorrow
Supasal

Postby sarahm » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:41 pm

hi supasal-sounds like you have been doing really well, wishing you all the best for your weigh in! :)
sarahm

Postby miss_viva » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:18 pm

Good luck for tomorrow, Supasal!

I'll be weighing in as well, I missed last week because I had an UNBELIEVABLY busy week at work. Things are back to normal now though which is great! Fingers crossed for tomorrow :) I'm sure your minor slipups won't have a significant effect, especially considering how much walking you've been doing :)
[/url]

miss_viva

Postby Supasal » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:48 am

Thanks guys! I lost 2kg over the last 2 weeks!!!!! Really pleased. I have now lost over 10 kgs!!!! Now so motivated to keep going!*doing happy dance*
Supasal

PreviousNext

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous