It is currently Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:05 pm

Free Newsletter

Mango's Weightloss Journal

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Mango's Weightloss Journal

Postby Mangokouie » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:24 am

So I start my journal with many hopes to lose a lot of weight. The past 2 days, I've been trying to cut down the junky foods, so I guess I'll start from there. I discovered Victoria market, and Tasmanian carrots = <3. The fruit is so fresh and it's just so upbeat and awesome down there. That's a lot of encouragement to eat better. Though, this will also be a battle of learning how to cook T_T

Exercising will be a little different. I was enrolled into a gym back at home for a while, but because my diet was so bad, I gained weight (and probably muscle, but meh). The place I'm staying at has 2 treadmills, and they aren't very good, so that's a downer. It also gets very warm. So I'll try to push myself down there more often.

I hope to buy a scale today so I can see exactly where I am. For the first time in a while, I ate breakfast. I need to find a store around here where I can get Special K, because I haven't been able to find any yet. Peer pressure has been tough. All the Americans I came over with only want to drink every night. Luckily I've lost that bug early, so I'm all set, but if I want to hang out with them, there is more pressure. And that's where I'm at now :D

Re: Mango's Weightloss Journal

Postby ali76 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:34 pm

Well done on eating breakfast! I know it's silly but for me, that was one of the hardest routines to get into...I HATED it!! It's just habit now...although I was up at 9 on Sunday morning and didn't eat until about that technically still breakfast..?!

Well done on not drinking every night too!!

It sounds like you're in exactly the right head space at the'll be a new person!!
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)

Re: Mango's Weightloss Journal

Postby holly80 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:01 pm

Good Luck, I am new to so dont really have any adivce for you, but I just wanted to say hi and good luck.

Keep up the good work and try to stay motivated

Every 5 kilos off= Pandora Charm

SW: 86kg 31/8/06
GW: 75kg

Rule your mind or it will rule you.You may delay, but time will not !!!

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous