It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:19 pm

Free Newsletter

Ready for Change!!

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Ready for Change!!

Postby boondoggle » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:08 pm

My name is Bianca, just finished high school, alsways thought I would have reached my goal by now, and so reality has hit me.

I have been overweight since I was 10 years old...I put it all on in a year, and have been struggling with it ever since. I am only 18, but it has been the main focus in my life since I was 13 and I am absolutely sick of it!
I am ready to loose this weight, so I can feel free for the first time in my life!
I have allowed so many opportunities slip by because I have put everything on hold for this weight. I want to start living! Rather then holding it all off until I reach my goal weight. :x

Sorry about the bluntness of this post, but I might as well get it out of my system LOL

My current weight is about 89kg, my goal weight is 60 to 55kg. I know I should be specific with a weight, but seeing as I have never been thin, I have no idea what I'll feel comfortable with LOL.

♥bianca / boondoggle

Join me in the Phentermine support group![url=http://www.phenforum.com/ticker/]
[/url]
SW: 90kg
CW: 90kg
GW: 55kg

[/url]
boondoggle

Re: Ready for Change!!

Postby hysterical_oliver » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:31 pm

Welcome Bianca! I am hearing every word you're saying and wish I'd gotten serious when I left school rather than waiting so long lol I look forward to seeing your progress and wish you the best of luck :mrgreen:
14th September 2007 125kg
Current Weight 102kg
Goal Weight 60kg
hysterical_oliver

Postby holly80 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:49 pm

hysterical_oliver wrote:Welcome Bianca! I am hearing every word you're saying and wish I'd gotten serious when I left school rather than waiting so long lol I look forward to seeing your progress and wish you the best of luck :mrgreen:

I second that. Well done on starting it now.. Trust me, better to do it now then go threw years of whats if's and unhappiness.

Good luck with it, keep us posted

Holly

Every 5 kilos off= Pandora Charm

SW: 86kg 31/8/06
CW:
WL:
GW: 75kg

Rule your mind or it will rule you.You may delay, but time will not !!!
holly80

Postby Supasal » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:18 pm

Hi Bianca!1 Good on you for deciding to do something about your weight. I look forward to sharing your journey with you.
Supasal

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous