It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:04 am

Free Newsletter

Starting over again!!!!

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Starting over again!!!!

Postby opal630 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:23 pm

Wow, you're sprinting along with your weightloss. I'm sure you'll be into the 80s next weigh in.
First Mini Goal - 95 kilos: Done; Second Mini Goal - 90 kilos
SW: 102.8
CW: 93.8
GW: 56 -- reward = walking tour of Italy (my dream)
opal630

Postby Kaz » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:33 am

Hi everyone

Well this week was the worst ever...... I have really struggled this week :cry: . To start with it's almost TTOM and I have craved the big C (chocolate) :evil: all week and then the last 2 days pizza. I actually got so desperate yesterday that I was searching The Tony Ferguson (as this is the program I am doing) forum for pizza recipes and actually talking to the computer saying "how can that be pizza if there is no CHEESE" ahhhhhhhh.... Then I spent the last half of the week feeling really lethargic and my limbs feeling heavy.... The big C entered my head again but it was pushed out by a banana..... (why can't someone invent chocolate flavoured banana's????) :lol: . On Tuesday I went and had a blood test to check my iron levels (suffer from haemochromatosis) and almost passed out in the clinic (she kept digging the needle around in my arm and I started to feel sick, went white and broke out in a sweat. My head was spinning.... I always say "that needles are against my religion and I am allergic to pain" LOL!!!) She made me lie down and kept asking if I wanted a lolly as I had had to fast for the test. I kept saying no and in my head I was thinking NO LOLLY NOT ALLOWED IN THE PROGRAM....

Even after all of that I have stuck to the program 100% even though I was almost in tears last night wanting pizza so bad. But knowing I would prob only be able to eat 1 piece then hate myself and prob spend the night throwing up!!! The only thing that I had that I maybe shouldn't have is a 40g tub of the kraft philly lite spring onion and chive cheese...

For most of the week including yesterday I was sitting on 89kg. Then when I got onto the scales this morning to see I had lost 2kg (biggest loss since week 1 spec with TTOM looming) I was stoked.......

10kg gone WOOOO HOOOO :D :D to celebrate yesterday I decided that as I had almost lost 10kg I was going to dye my hair..... Chose a red colour (in hind sight maybe a little too bright :oops: ) so new me with new hair.... I just looked in the mirror yesterday after I had done it and went OOPS still had a bit of blonde left in it..... I described it to my best friend as ELMO red.

Well if you've gotten this far in my rant I hope that you all had a great week too!!!

Kaz

Starting Weight: 94 kg (2 September 08)
Current Weight:93 kg
Goal Weight: 75 kg

1st goal is to lose 5 kg.... Reward Dye my hair!!!
Kaz

Postby ~Rose~ » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:25 am

Kaz you've hit your 10kg loss... that's just fantastic congrats :D
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”

[/url]
~Rose~

Postby GoddessInside » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:55 pm

WOW hun 10kgs already !!! What an achievement ! That's fantastic :D

You're going great guns :D
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby Kaz » Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:44 pm

Thanks Helen...... Just remember that you can take credit for at least half of my 10kg as your motivation and kind words keep me going......

Kaz

Postby holly80 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:03 pm

A huge congrats on reaching 10 kilos. What a excellent achivement.

Holly

Every 5 kilos off= Pandora Charm

SW: 86kg 31/8/06
CW:
WL:
GW: 75kg

Rule your mind or it will rule you.You may delay, but time will not !!!
holly80

Postby Kaz » Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:04 pm

Thanks Holly I'm pretty stoked too!!!

Kaz

Postby holly80 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:12 pm

Kaz wrote:Thanks Holly I'm pretty stoked too!!!

and so you should be. It didnt take you very long did it?

Holly

CW:
WL:

holly80

Postby Kaz » Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:35 pm

I find it amazing that I must have been eating that much crap before for it to come off so quick....

Kaz

Postby holly80 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:44 pm

yeah its amazing how that happens hey. Like I have not been excerising and i lost a kilo in my first week, thats just by watching what i was eating

Holly

CW:
WL:

holly80

Postby opal630 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:35 pm

Congratulations on getting to the 10 kilo mark. Do you have have mini goals and rewards?
First Mini Goal - 95 kilos: Done; Second Mini Goal - 90 kilos
SW: 102.8
CW: 93.8
GW: 56 -- reward = walking tour of Italy (my dream)
opal630

Postby Kaz » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:59 pm

Well I went to the doctor today to find out the results from my blood test...... My Iron levels are the best they have ever been........ I am so excited. I feel like a normal person.

While I was there I told her my total weight loss since starting TF (I saw her the first week I started and let her know). She was amazed. I then told her how I have been feeling lethargic and exhausted for the last week and she asked how many calories I have been consuming per day. I told her it was between 750 and 850 a day and she told me that was way too low considering I had a physical job and I had lost too much too quickly.

I am allowed to stay on one shake a day for the next week or so but I have to increase my calories to 1000 by the end of next week and then increase it to 1200 for a couple of weeks then to about 1300 a day. Calorie King recommends 1480 for my weight and height at the moment.....

I told her I didn't want to gain the weight back and she said that as long as I was sensible with my portions and also with my choices of foods then I would be fine. She also said that if I hit a plateau after a couple of months then to restart 2 shakes a day for 2 weeks to kick start again.

I know that what she is saying is correct as I have been fighting HUGE demons the past 4 days as I have felt exhausted and have just been craving "crap" because it was a old habit to eat it when I was tired......

I know that my results are going to look shocking now but "that's life" I CAN DO THIS MYSELF AND SUCCEED..... Well that is what I keep telling myself anyway.... :mrgreen:

Well guess I now have to get up off my butt and start dusting off the $900 elliptical trainer that I just had to have 2 years ago that has turned into a lovely ornament on my lounge room floor. I did not want to do exercise before on the plan as the calories were so low anyway and with my job and exercising I thought it may be "dangerous"..... so NO MORE EXCUSES.... :roll:

Big thank you to all the girls who have answered my questions and also offered support and congratulations you guys are wonderful and I think I am going to need all the help I can get .......

KAZ

Kaz

Postby holly80 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:16 pm

kaz thats fanatsic about your iron levels and well done on getting medical advise on your shakes. I dont really have any advice on the shakes as I have never had them :(

Holly

CW:
WL:

holly80

Postby Kaz » Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:29 pm

Thanks Holly

I said from the start of doing the Tony Ferguson Plan that when my doctor told me to stop I would. If I had not complained about the lethargic feeling she would prob have told me to keep going.....

I actually hit another goal tonight. I was talking to my best friend and filling her in on all of this when I told her my next goal was to fit into the bridesmaid dress I wore at her wedding 2 years ago in September. I actually got it zipped up though it was snug around my boobs..... WOOOO HOOOO

So far goal 1 - lose 5 kg COMPLETED
goal 2 - lose 10kg COMPLETED
goal 3 - fit into bridesmaid dress and have it zipped COMPLETED
goal 4 - fit into tatty jeans
goal 5 - fit into embroidered jeans

Kaz

Postby holly80 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:32 pm

OMG KAZ THATS SO FANATASTIC. THAT IS SO EXCITING. WELL DONE. THAT IS A HUGE ACHIEVEMENT

Holly

CW:
WL:

holly80

PreviousNext

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous