It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:32 pm

Free Newsletter

LillyPilly's Weight Loss Tracker

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

LillyPilly's Weight Loss Tracker

Postby LillyPilly » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:24 pm

Hi all

I joined this forum 3 weeks ago after some encouragement from another member on this forum. This member has been encouraging me to get more involved in the forum.

I have been told that writing my progress down will make it real. I have decided to keep a progress journal to keep track of my weight, exercise and points. I am doing Weight Watchers.

I have set a deadline to lose the weight. My 26th Birthday is August 29th. This is the date I want to achieve my goal weight by, 25 weeks to lose the weight.

My Statistics:
My start weight was 80kgs
My current weight is 75kgs
Weight lost is 5kgs
LillyPilly

Re: LillyPilly's Weight Loss Tracker

Postby HappyBella55 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:28 pm

OMG OMG OMG :!: :shock: :D Lillyanne!!! Yay you listened to me and joined this fab forum. Woo hoo sweet heart. You sly thing you didn't say a word :x I knew it was you by your user name :P

I promise you these wonderful ladies (and gent :wink: ) are the most supportive people you'll ever come across :D

Everyone, Lillyanne is my older cousin. She's moved up from Melbourne to get a fresh start and is living for the time being with my olds :D. You should have said my name instead of "this member" :lol: :P. When Lilly moved up she was shocked at my transformation and asked how I'd done it, I said with the help of this wonderful forum :) . Being on hear has taught me heaps, allowed me to vent when others just don't want to hear about weight loss and just being around others who are on the same path as me. As this forum has helped me, I thought and know it will help Lilly too :D.

Are you doing WW? You never said. Are you going to meetings? Where at?

By the way you suck for not coming on the picnic Friday and refusing to come out :P :mrgreen:

I'll be here to support you hun, and just remember when you need to talk I'm just a phone call or a 7 minute walk away. When your energy levels pick up we'll go for a run :wink:

You can do it Lillyanne. Keeping a journal will help (hahaha I'm chuckling as I keep preaching the importance of keeping one :lol: BUT its true :D ) and good on you for joining in on the challenge. Having something to focus on will help you heaps.

Love ya lots :D
Mwah Bella
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby LillyPilly » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:08 pm

Bella!

You are too kind to me. Especially when I do not deserve your kindness.

As I told your parents on Friday, I had no energy to go out. I spent most of the day sleeping on and off.

My energy levels have been up and down, mostly down.

Aunt Trish has invited me to play golf on Wednesday, she said the fresh air would do me good. What do you think? Not to many people around are there?

The forum overwhelms me a little. With more participation and knowing the layout maybe it will not seem so scary.

I have been reading your progress. You are so honest and open. Are you not a little bit scared of who might be reading? This scares me.

Yes I am following the Weight Watchers program.

It is an easy program to follow. My friend Sheridan lost a lot of weight following the points program. She has given me the booklets and everything I need to follow the program at home.

No I am not going to meetings. Can you really see me attending meetings?

I think I will pass on the running. It is not for me. Remember when you where 10 and you came down for a visit. You challenged me to a race? Even then you where outrunning me.

Thank you for your support. I have not told you this in person, it is easier for me to write it down for you to read. I am embarrassed of my reaction.

I am sorry for yelling at you last week. I was taking my anger and jealousy out on you.

Thank you for your offer. You already have a full house with Tim and Nigel there. Really, your parents are great company.

I apologise this post has not been weight loss related. Bella and I should not be discussing family topics on this site.
LillyPilly

Postby ali76 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:04 pm

Hi Lillypilly :P

This is your thread so you talk about whatever you like :P

When I first joined this forum I was really nervous too...but everyone here is here for the same reason - to lose (or maintain) weight and to get healthy. The things I love here is that there is always someone to give you encouragement when you need it, it gives you an outlet to vent and more than likely, someone knows how you feel and what you're going through so you're never alone.

With Bella on your side, you'll do great!

Good luck Lillypilly...we're always here if you need us! Looking forward to seeing you reach your goals.

Ali
xo
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:15 pm

Hi LillyPilly and welcome!
The board can be a bit overwhelming - there's a lot of people on here and a lot of threads! Just take your time to have a squiz at what it on here and you'll find the bits that help you and the bits you're not to fussed about, then just use the board as you need it! It is a very supportive forum though, so i hope you find it helps!
Cheers,
Tegan
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby lng86 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:32 pm

Welcome to the forum!!!

Can't wait to read your continual progress.

Best wishes,
Lauren.
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby LillyPilly » Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:12 pm

Thank you for your kind words of support Ali, Tegan and Lauren.

Last week was not a good week for me with exercise and eating.

I did not track my food intake for 3 days and did not do any exercise for 3 days.

Sunday mornings are my weigh in days. This morning I had a loss of 500 grams.

I entered the March Challenge and failed to meet my goal weight of 74kgs.

22 weeks to reach 60kgs.

An average of 600 grams a week. I can do this.
LillyPilly

Postby GoddessInside » Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:29 pm

Hey Lilly Pilly !!

Like Ali said this is your thread and no one makes the rules in this thread but you !! So chat away and express whatever you feel :) Don't be over whelmed, ease yourself into it and you will become a WLF Addict before you know it ;)

Bella is extremely inspiring and such a wonderful support, you're so lucky to have her on tap ;)

Ill be eagerly following your progress. Big hugs to you !!

Helen
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby holly80 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:39 pm

500grams or 1/2 a kilo as Helen likes to call it lol is a good loss. You should be proud of that... Keep going you will get there

Holly

Every 5 kilos off= Pandora Charm

SW: 86kg 31/8/06
CW:
WL:
GW: 75kg

Rule your mind or it will rule you.You may delay, but time will not !!!
holly80

Postby GoddessInside » Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:41 pm

holly80 wrote:500grams or 1/2 a kilo as Helen likes to call it lol is a good loss. You should be proud of that... Keep going you will get there

I'll have to start charging you for using my thoughts ;)

Sorry to hijack Lilly !
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby HappyBella55 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:30 pm

LillyPilly wrote:
Aunt Trish has invited me to play golf on Wednesday, she said the fresh air would do me good. What do you think? Not to many people around are there?

Did you end up playing golf with mum? Nah there aren't many people around unless you count mum's gaggle of friends. They are a laugh though. Hahahahaha you should hear those women gossip :lol: :shock:

LillyPilly wrote:The forum overwhelms me a little.

Ahhh nothing to be scared of sweets. Nobody is going to bite your head off :lol:. Tegan has given you some great advice. Yep there are a lot of post that I would like to read unfortunately I don't have the time. Trust me you could spend hours on here and not even realise it :lol:

LillyPilly wrote:I have been reading your progress. You are so honest and open. Are you not a little bit scared of who might be reading? This scares me.

Nope I'm not scared of who will be reading. I know who you are thinking off and I don't have myspace anymore so I won't be harassed :twisted: . I write my emotions and my weight loss struggles and successes down for cyberspace to read, and I am frank and honest about my experiences, I'm not scared of who might be reading. I have found that support is soooo so vital in losing weight. All my friends are skinny minis and I'm the biggest amongst the group of gals so they really don't understand what I'm going through and get sick of hearing about weight loss topics; and I get the support and encouragement I need from everyone on here. Plus I too can support and encourage those who face the same struggle. I've made some great online friends from this forum too, and if we all lived in the same state I'd be bugging these gals to come out for coffee and a gossip :lol:.

You don't have to be scared hun.

Talk soonish...mwah
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby HappyBella55 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:33 pm

GoddessInside wrote:
Bella is extremely inspiring and such a wonderful support, you're so lucky to have her on tap ;)

Awww Helen, bless you hun :D

By the way you look smoking hot in your new pic :D
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

HappyBella55

Postby LillyPilly » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:49 am

Thank you Helen, Holly and Bella for your continued support.

This week saw a better weight loss of 1.1kgs.

I stuck within my Weight Watchers points for the week.

I did not do enough exercise last week. I went on 2 walks with Bella and no other exercise.

This week I am going to focus on increasing my exercise.

I am finding it hard to find the energy for exercise. The medications I am on drain me of energy. I will have to work on this.

I really want to weigh 71kgs by the end of April.
LillyPilly

Postby GoddessInside » Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:50 pm

Hey Hun, congrats on the weight loss ! That's a fantastic loss !

In terms of exercise, are you able to do some upper body workouts whilst watching TV ? You'd be amazed at what a work out you can actually get !!

What other exercise are you doing ?
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby HappyBella55 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:52 pm

Lillyanne, where are you? Haven't heard from you in a few days. Hope things are well sweets. Popping round to my olds on Sat so will see you then missy!

Woo hooo that's an awesome loss. Getting closer and closer to your mini goal sweets :D

Remember, baby steps if exercise is too much to handle just get on top of healthy eating and portion control and then once you feel like you have a handle on that incorporate the exercise. You don't have to rush into everything in one go. One small thing at a time makes it more doable and achievable and it won't seem so daunting and scary to cope with. Just remember that incidental exercise helps a long way babe.

Keep safe. I'll be checking up on you Missy :P :wink:

Love ya :D
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

HappyBella55

Next

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous