It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:02 pm

Free Newsletter

LillyPilly's Weight Loss Tracker

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: LillyPilly's Weight Loss Tracker

Postby LillyPilly » Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:55 am

GoddessInside wrote:Hey Hun, congrats on the weight loss ! That's a fantastic loss !

In terms of exercise, are you able to do some upper body workouts whilst watching TV ? You'd be amazed at what a work out you can actually get !!

What other exercise are you doing ?

Thank you GoddessInside, for your continued support.

I have a stationary exercise bike I try to ride 3 times a week.

I have a pilates and yoga DVD which I do most mornings.

It's not much exercise is it?
LillyPilly

Postby GoddessInside » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:23 pm

Hey ... well my phsyiologist at the clinic advised me that initially 30 minutes every second day is enough exercise and to slowly build myself up to 5 days per week. IF you yourself know that you are working your butt off, then hell yea its enough :)

Keep it up hun, your doing so well :)
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby LillyPilly » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:28 pm

HappyBella55 wrote:Lillyanne, where are you? Haven't heard from you in a few days. Hope things are well sweets. Popping round to my olds on Sat so will see you then missy!

Woo hooo that's an awesome loss. Getting closer and closer to your mini goal sweets :D

Remember, baby steps if exercise is too much to handle just get on top of healthy eating and portion control and then once you feel like you have a handle on that incorporate the exercise. You don't have to rush into everything in one go. One small thing at a time makes it more doable and achievable and it won't seem so daunting and scary to cope with. Just remember that incidental exercise helps a long way babe.

Keep safe. I'll be checking up on you Missy :P :wink:

Love ya :D

Thanks Bella!

I have 7kgs till I reach my first mini goal. I am determined to work hard these next 6 weeks to reach my goal. Do you think it is doable? I cannot remember the last time I weighed 66kgs!

I weighed in on friday morning and I lost 400g. Then I lost control friday and saturday with my eating. I did not track my food and I ate whatever I wanted. Lots of scones, banana bread, chocolate, ice-cream. I just did not care and felt out of control. Today I am getting back on track and will lower my points to 18 for the week. Bella, I am scared I will put on all the weight on from those 2 days. I am scared to weigh myself.

I wanted to talk to you about it yesterday afternoon, but I did not want to interrupt you and your dad and it was not appropriate later that night. This is why I am bringing it up here.
LillyPilly

Postby LillyPilly » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:30 pm

GoddessInside wrote:Hey ... well my phsyiologist at the clinic advised me that initially 30 minutes every second day is enough exercise and to slowly build myself up to 5 days per week. IF you yourself know that you are working your butt off, then hell yea its enough :)

Keep it up hun, your doing so well :)

Thanks for the reassurance.

Bella told me the same to slowly increase so I will not burn out.

I feel like I am doing enough for now and when the weight loss begins to stall to increase. Is that right?
LillyPilly

Postby GoddessInside » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:39 pm

Yup !! Perfect :)

Listen to your body, it will tell you everything !! It will tell you when its ready to up the anti a little. Whatever you do, don't ignore it, work with it :)
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby HappyBella55 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:16 pm

GoddessInside wrote:
Listen to your body, it will tell you everything !! It will tell you when its ready to up the anti a little. Whatever you do, don't ignore it, work with it :)

Helen has given you top notch advice Lilly.

I'm keen to be your walking buddy. I can do Tuesday and Friday evenings and weekends (depending whats on). How's your tennis? You should come with me every Monday nights to play with the bro. He's asked me to play a few games with him so he can get more practice for his comps.

Keep well darl ( :wink: )

mwah
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby lng86 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:40 pm

Indeed Helen has given you great advice!

I think it is important to start with smaller, achievable goals.

I know that I have only committed myself to an exercise regime that I will be able to continue forever.

You can do this! And you have some healthy competition with Bella!!! What a fantastic cousin you have.

Best of luck,
Lauren.
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby LillyPilly » Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:31 pm

lng86 wrote:Indeed Helen has given you great advice!

I think it is important to start with smaller, achievable goals.

I know that I have only committed myself to an exercise regime that I will be able to continue forever.

You can do this! And you have some healthy competition with Bella!!! What a fantastic cousin you have.

Best of luck,
Lauren.

That is very true Lauren. I will have to think about setting smaller goals.

Yes, Bella is a fantastic cousin! She is younger than me, much more wiser and has been very supportive. I could never compete with Bella, she'd just leave me behind.
LillyPilly

Postby LillyPilly » Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:57 pm

My original deadline to achieve my goal weight by August 29th is staying in place. I have 18 weeks to lose 12.6kgs.

My Statistics:
My start weight was 80kgs
My goal weight is 60kgs
My current weight is 72.6kgs
Weight lost is 7.4kgs

My weight loss to date has been slow. I have been consistent with tracking my WW points. I have not exceed the points apart from 2 weeks ago where I lost control and ate just because.

I need to increase my exercise to get better results. Starting on Monday I will be sticking to a 6 week walking plan, which Bella showed me from a health magazine. This plan fits in to my end of the 12 Week Challenge.

My initial 12 week challenge goal was to reach 66kgs. The results I have been achieving, I know I will not reach this weight. I am resetting my goal to 68.6kgs = a loss of 4kgs. This is far more achievable. With the exercise I hope to see bigger losses than my usual 300/400gs or no loses at all.

As I have been advised I am setting smaller, achievable goals:
1)71kgs
2)68kgs = Hope to reach this by the end of May
3)66kgs
4)62kgs
5) Goal Weight = 60kgs

I will try and log in every day to record whether I have stuck to the walking plan
LillyPilly

Postby opal630 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:53 pm

Hey LillyPilly, how'd you go today? It's good that you've got your cousin Bella to support you and go walking with you. It definitely helps to have someone to exercise with.

You've done well with your weightloss so far. I wouldn't worry too much about your slip up the other week, it happens to everyone. I've certainly had some not so good days but I've learnt to not to let it get me down and to just move forward the next day. I've found the less hung up I get about slip ups, the less often I slip up.
First Mini Goal - 95 kilos: Done; Second Mini Goal - 90 kilos
SW: 102.8
CW: 93.8
GW: 56 -- reward = walking tour of Italy (my dream)
opal630

Postby LillyPilly » Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:52 pm

opal630 wrote:Hey LillyPilly, how'd you go today? It's good that you've got your cousin Bella to support you and go walking with you. It definitely helps to have someone to exercise with.

You've done well with your weightloss so far. I wouldn't worry too much about your slip up the other week, it happens to everyone. I've certainly had some not so good days but I've learnt to not to let it get me down and to just move forward the next day. I've found the less hung up I get about slip ups, the less often I slip up.

The walking has gone well Opal. I went for a 30 minute moderate paced walk yesterday and today. I am aiming on doing 3 walks a week to begin.

I am going to follow you the next time I have a slip up and not get hung up on it. Thanks for the advice.
LillyPilly

Postby Cac33 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:17 pm

Hey LillyPily you're doing really well. Seems not all that long ago you joined the forum but you have lost over 7 kgs already! Well done.

Good luck with the walking plan :D
Cass

SW: 108.3 (4Feb08)
CW: 96.1
GW: 70
Cac33

Postby Czarina » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:10 pm

It's great to see you've set yourself smaller achievable goals, it definitely the way to go. I think all of us have had unrealistic goals in the past, that when we didn't reach them we gave up. You are going great guns girl! :mrgreen:
Czarina

Postby LillyPilly » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:39 pm

Cac33 wrote:Hey LillyPily you're doing really well. Seems not all that long ago you joined the forum but you have lost over 7 kgs already! Well done.

Good luck with the walking plan :D

Thank you Cac33.

I have lost 3.7kgs since joining the forum.
LillyPilly

Postby LillyPilly » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:03 pm

Czarina wrote:It's great to see you've set yourself smaller achievable goals, it definitely the way to go. I think all of us have had unrealistic goals in the past, that when we didn't reach them we gave up. You are going great guns girl! :mrgreen:

Thanks.

I know about setting unrealistic goals and not achieving them.

There is something different this time.
LillyPilly

PreviousNext

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous