It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:21 am

Free Newsletter

Sharon's Stats

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Sharon's Stats

Postby Tarz » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:09 pm

Well done Sharon. 1.1kg you must be stoked!
So what if you had a bit of a blow out, it didn't stop your weightloss, it didn't discourage you from continuing on. You knew it was a blow out and continued on, alot of people when they have a blow out go and eat more out of self pity, you didn't! Well done.
Is there are tv near your treadmill? If so when your watching tv hop on it! Works great when watching BL, it motivates you more!
Tarz

Postby holly80 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:32 pm

excellent result Sharon, well done

Holly

Every 5 kilos off= Pandora Charm

SW: 86kg 31/8/06
CW:
WL:
GW: 75kg

Rule your mind or it will rule you.You may delay, but time will not !!!
holly80

Postby Czarina » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:20 pm

1.1kg is fantastic!

I know how hard it can be sometimes to get yourself motivated to exercise, but I find once I have been in the habit of doing it for a couple of weeks, it just becomes a part of my routine, and I feel weird if I don't don't do it! If I'm having a 'can't be bothered day', I just think about how good I will feel about myself after exercising and that usually gets my bum into gear. :)
Czarina

Postby Fat Bottomed Girl » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:41 pm

Thanks for the support and advice everyone.

Tarz - unfortunately no! Before buying the treadie, I hired one to make sure that I'd actually use it, and I did - loved it, lost about 6kg. SOOOO, then hubby purchased one for me! (Really sweet, but never send a man to do a womans job :D ) Guys being guys, the spouse assumed that bigger HAS to be better - had the damned thing delivered, but it's too big and heavy to get upstairs to the exercise room (with convenient TV :D :D ). It's been sitting in the family room for the last six months, and I hate using it where I feel like I'm on display :cry: . Aaany day now, we're going to change around the study (downstairs) and the exercise room so that I can have my TV again! I know what you mean - when you're watching TV, the time just goes.

Anyhoo, have taken all the advice to heart and have managed to get on the treadmill twice since Sunday. Didn't do any exercise yesterday, coz I had to fly to Sydney for work, so was up at 4.30am, and back home, passed out on the couch at 8.30pm! (I know, excuses, excuses.....) But have just finished 30mins on the treadmill @ 4.5km per hour - burnt 300 calories :D (got through 30 mins by visualising myself in some of my really nice but too small clothes :D :D )
Sharon
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wG1T5nI/]
[/url]

****Do it TODAY****
Fat Bottomed Girl

Postby lng86 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:41 pm

You're doing so well!

Keep it up!

I'm sure that vacuum cleaning will push you into double digits in no time at all!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby Fat Bottomed Girl » Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:15 pm

Weigh in day!

Last week 102.8kg
This week 102.8kg :(

No loss at all! And I even got on the treadmill 4 times (not every day as I promised myself, but better than last week...)
Still, was away for work, didn't eat so well during the trip - why is it harder to say no when you're out of town? Or is it just me???? Have to try harder!

Even so, I think my body is changing - clothes are fitting differently (I am wearing a pair of jeans which I can now put on and off without undoing the snap and zipper 8) - I might even need to get a belt! Didn't think I would ever say that...)
A couple of ladies at work asked me last week whether I had lost weight because I was looking thinner - gotta love that! (and bless them for saying "thinner", not less fat!)

Anyway, new week, new me. I will spend at least 30 minutes each day on the treadmill. I will eat breakfast every day.
I will NOT eat any morning tea at work, no matter how scrumptious, no matter whether someone brings a plate in to my office for me.

Oh, and I won't have chinese 3 times as I did this week :oops: (details, details....)
Sharon
[/url]

****Do it TODAY****
Fat Bottomed Girl

Postby Cac33 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:28 pm

Hi Sharon

Don't worry that you didn't loose weight this week just think at least you didn't gain weight. Its always so much harder when you're away to resist naughty foods & so much harder to make yourself exercise! Sounds like you have a plan of attack for next week, good luck with it. :D

Cass x
Cass

SW: 108.3 (4Feb08)
CW: 96.1
GW: 70
Cac33

Postby jilliansmyhero » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:46 pm

goodluck for ur next weigh in, u can do this and dam the chinese food being so nice that we keep wanting more hehe.
jilliansmyhero

Postby opal630 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:02 pm

Hey Sharon, 4 times on the treadmill in a week is still pretty good. I so know what you mean about it being difficult to say no when you're away from home. When I've been out of town for work it's like the rules just don't apply and I end up grabbing whatever at the convenience store on the way back to the hotel. Thankfully I haven't had to travel for work in a while, I don't want to test myself just yet.

You've made a good start with your exercise, you didn't gain so that's a good thing, I'm sure if you keep up with the treadmill you'll see a loss next week.
First Mini Goal - 95 kilos: Done; Second Mini Goal - 90 kilos
SW: 102.8
CW: 93.8
GW: 56 -- reward = walking tour of Italy (my dream)
opal630

Postby LillyPilly » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:57 pm

I struggle with exercising too.

You will see a good result next week.
LillyPilly

Postby lng86 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:25 am

I think we all struggle with exercise at some point. It's completely normal!

The scales will be kind to you for next weigh in!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby Fat Bottomed Girl » Thu May 01, 2008 11:40 pm

Thanks Ladies - I appreciate all your kind support. Don't really feel like I deserve it, as I just had a blow out with KFC :oops: . Funny thing is, I don't even like KFC!! What's that all about? Hubby brought it home for dinner for him and the kids, I wasn't going to have any, but I basically just caved for no reason. Now I feeling pretty disgusted with myself - Oh well, have to be extra good for the rest of the week. Should really get on the treadmill and do some penance tonight, but am tired and totally lacking in motivation. :roll:
Sharon
[/url]

****Do it TODAY****
Fat Bottomed Girl

Postby Cac33 » Fri May 02, 2008 1:13 pm

Don't dwell on the KFC, its in the past but you can push on & make it through the week. I know you can do this Sharon
Cass

SW: 108.3 (4Feb08)
CW: 96.1
GW: 70
Cac33

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Fri May 02, 2008 5:24 pm

Don't worry about the KFC. As long as you're good for the rest of the week like you plan to be it'll be fine!

One question I have is did you really cave for no reason? If you look really hard you may find why it happened, whether it be out of boredom, because you felt like a treat, to feel included in a family meal, stress or any number of reasons. Most of us have a trigger that causes us to eat unnecessarily (for me it's mainly stress or boredom). If you can figure out exactly why you decided to have KFC then it may make it easier to find a way out of temptation next time.

Another benefit: I find if I can find a reason for my blow-outs I feel less guilty about having them. Hey, it happened. I slipped up. I learned from it, got back on track and then I can forget about it. Looking at it this way might help you too... or of course it might not. We're all different! I just thought I'd mention it in case it could be a useful tactic for you! :D

Good luck!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby holly80 » Fri May 02, 2008 6:37 pm

hey, try not to worry about the kfc. can you do a little extra excerise today?? if not just watch what you are eating for the following few days and i am sure it wont make much difference in your weekly outcome.

Holly

Every 5 kilos off= Pandora Charm

SW: 86kg 31/8/06
CW:
WL:
GW: 75kg

Rule your mind or it will rule you.You may delay, but time will not !!!
holly80

PreviousNext

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous