Postby holly80 » Fri May 02, 2008 7:03 pm

congrats on reaaching your 10 kilo mark... well done

Holly

Every 5 kilos off= Pandora Charm

SW: 86kg 31/8/06
CW:
WL:
GW: 75kg

Rule your mind or it will rule you.You may delay, but time will not !!!
holly80

Re: Czarina's Journey

Postby LillyPilly » Sat May 03, 2008 12:02 pm

Very cool t-shirt.

A great motivator.
LillyPilly

Postby Czarina » Mon May 05, 2008 6:35 pm

1/2 a kilo loss this week just gone. Hoping to do a bit better the next couple of weeks to reach my 12 week challenge goal of 8kg. Just under 2kg in 3 weeks should be doable. Have had a few not-very-nice things happening the past couple of weeks, so hopefully I can get back to focusing more on my weight-loss, along with looking for a job.

Anyway, at least the Demons won on the weekend, for the first time this season! It was a great win, and boy did it put a smile on my dial. :D
Czarina

Postby holly80 » Mon May 05, 2008 6:44 pm

of course it is doable. your doing a fantastic job so far. well done on another loss.

Holly

CW:
WL:

holly80

Postby opal630 » Mon May 05, 2008 11:48 pm

I still go 'awwe' everytime I see your avatar...

Another good loss, well you've already done 6 kilos in 9 weeks (2/3 of a kilo a week average) and you've got 2 kilos to lose in 3 weeks which is 2/3rds of a kilo per week to lose on average. So I think you've already proven that you can do it and you haven't even been focussed? Should be a breeze.
First Mini Goal - 95 kilos: Done; Second Mini Goal - 90 kilos
SW: 102.8
CW: 93.8
GW: 56 -- reward = walking tour of Italy (my dream)
opal630

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Tue May 06, 2008 2:21 pm

That was an exciting game on the weekend. Congrats on your team willing, Czarina!

You're doing so well on your weight loss. I don't think you'll have any problem reaching your 12 week challenge goal. Good on you!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby hysterical_oliver » Tue May 06, 2008 7:04 pm

Congratulations on the 10kg Czar ♥ You're doing really well! I love that t-shirt too, I saw the idea in a film clip a while back with the Davy Grohlon (sp*) Band and thought it was really cool. Such a great motivator too!!
14th September 2007 125kg
Current Weight 102kg
Goal Weight 60kg
hysterical_oliver

Postby Czarina » Tue May 13, 2008 10:16 am

So a 1.2kg loss to report this week, but it wasn't due to hard work - so please don't congratulate me. I just had a really horrible, stressful week, so I think that's responsible for my big number. Anyway, trying to sort my head out this week, hopefully I will get somewhere, but at the moment the whole weight thing doesn't seem so important. Not that I'm going to have a blow-out and eat a ton of crap, I'm finding it hard to eat at all at the moment, it's just that I want to sleep all day, so I'm finding it hard to find the motivation to exercise...
Czarina

Postby LillyPilly » Tue May 13, 2008 11:32 am

I am going to congratulate you for your 500g loss for last week.

I know how you feel about wanting to sleep all day long and having no motivation. The same thing is happening with me.

Wishing you a better week.
LillyPilly

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Tue May 13, 2008 1:42 pm

If your body is telling you to rest then rest. At times of stress I think pushing yourself too much and setting yourself unreasonable expectations can just make you feel worse. Take it easy for a few days at least and see how you feel after that.

Take care of yourself Czarina. I hope things pick up for you soon.Can you set aside some time for yourself every day? Curling up with a book for half an hour or so may help you relax. Or maybe even try a nice long bubble bath.

Good on you for not turning to food during this stressful time. Are you getting enough nutrients though? Maybe even some additional fruit juice or some vegetable soup and salad could make you feel a bit better.

Good luck. Remember we're all here for you!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Tarz » Wed May 14, 2008 12:55 pm

Hi,

Sorry to hear you have been so stressed lately, and like Lilly pilly said you need to be congratualted for at least 500gm of that loss.
Have you been streesed because of work or things at home? If its work maybe force yourself to take some time off to rest or ask for some help. Stress causes premature agining and you don't want that. :P Take care of yourself and take some time for yourself to do want you want.
EvilWombatQueen wrote:ood on you for not turning to food during this stressful time. Are you getting enough nutrients though? Maybe even some additional fruit juice or some vegetable soup and salad could make you feel a bit better.

I agree with Ali, its the first thing i thought. Give it a try just in case.
I hope everything calms down for you soon.
Tara
Tarz

Postby holly80 » Wed May 14, 2008 6:47 pm

I hope everything is ok with you? Please feel free to pm me if you want to chat.

its a good loss even if it was through stress :)

Holly

CW:
WL:

holly80

Postby Czarina » Wed May 14, 2008 7:13 pm

Thanks so much for the support guys. I've just got a few issues at home, and looking for a job on top of that (I have been out of the workforce for over a year now, and I'm not the best with new people and change at the best of times!) has just hit me. I'm feeling a bit better this evening, and I'm also a bit peckish, which is a good sign.

EWQ and Tarz, the soup and juice thing sounds good to me, in fact, that's what I've been doing without even realising! And Lilly, we will both get through this, it's just a little bump in the road - even though it might feel like a massive pot-hole right now! I'm not going to push myself too hard in regards to weightloss - I think some walking would be the best thing for my body and my mind...so, I'm putting a smile on my dial :) and I'm going to think positive!
Czarina

Postby lng86 » Thu May 15, 2008 12:44 pm

Thinking positive does a world of good!

I hope you are feeling better really soon.

Love,
Lauren.
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby GoddessInside » Fri May 23, 2008 10:00 am

Hey hun,

Sorry you havent been feeling the best of late. I just wanted to pop in to lend you my support and to remind you what a fantastic job you're doing all round ! I mean 12.2kgs lost in total ... that's an amazing number !

Keep going hun !!
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

PreviousNext

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous