It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:19 am

Free Newsletter

Back on wagon, for TTC in March!

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Back on wagon, for TTC in March!

Postby chubbywife79 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:42 pm

Well I'm back again and off the band wagon. Alot been going on hubby lost his job 4 weeks ago. So now we back on the pension. Hubby been looking for work which there not much out there. I went to see a counsellor few weeks ago and only went for 6 weeks and she told me I don't need counselling and just got to find things to do. Now I'm more busy. My confidents in myself has changed dramatically. I not as much negative anymore as I was in the past. Hubby and I also quit smoking and it been almost 2 months without a ciggie!

I don't keep in touch with my father or mum anymore and since I don't I have been feeling more at peace. Well that the update so far!

Well I decided to do Calorie King while hubby out of work and I started yesterday and I did great and never went over my calories like I used to in the past. Last night hubby was annoying me and saying do you want me to go to the shop to buy something to eat like chocolate and chips because he was hungry. I said get lost, you know I'm trying to lose weight and stop sabtogaging me. So he didn't end up going!

For the last two days I been brushing my teeth after dinner so I don't eat afterwards.

This week goal for me is to drink more water.
chubbywife79

Re: Back on wagon, for TTC in March!

Postby Kaz » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:00 pm

Congrats on giving up smoking..... You sound very determined and you are on the right track. Well done on not letting hubby talk you into the choccy.... Good luck :mrgreen:

Starting Weight: 94 kg (2 September 08)
Current Weight:93 kg
Goal Weight: 75 kg

1st goal is to lose 5 kg.... Reward Dye my hair!!!
Kaz

Postby holly80 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:24 pm

yay well done giving up smoking. i been clean 2 weeks this sunday... its amazing how much better you feel about yourself..

welcome to the cc section, looking foward to reading your posts

Holly

Every 5 kilos off= Pandora Charm

SW: 86kg 31/8/06
CW:
WL:
GW: 75kg

Rule your mind or it will rule you.You may delay, but time will not !!!
holly80

Postby GumBoots » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:37 pm

I am hearing you. Hubby and I quit smoking last Thursday and my main thing is not the cravings but filling the bordem. Initially I didn't want to quit while I was losing weight because "its too much to handle at one time" but I snapped out of it once seeing oprah (gosh I love that woman lol) And I thought is a better time than ever to quit smoking. Fingers crossed everything settles down for you soon and you can put your head down bum up so to speak...
[/url]
GumBoots

Postby chubbywife79 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:51 pm

Today we had an inspection with Homeswest for a transfer, which they were happy with the house but we didn't get the transfer because of our situation. So we looking at staying and the guy said to us are we interested in buying the house since so far we done some work on it like putting new carpet down in the dining room and been doing some painting in the spare room that going to be turned into the office room. He said to us ring Goodstart/Keystart and apply. Since we been here since Feb 2005 and he think we shouldn't have problems buying our home. So next week we going to ring and ask about it and hopefully finger cross we might be home owners!

Today I did pretty well with eating still stayed under the amount of calories I'm allowed, drank 6 glasses of water compared to yesterday when I only drank 5! I also went for a walk today and walked for 20 minutes and felt great.

Gumboots: that the biggest reason I quit smoking thanks to Oprah. I watched that episode and it made me sick. That was when I said that it! Ever since I haven't wanted one!

Holly: Congrates for quitting for 2 weeks, trust me it get better!
chubbywife79

Postby Kaz » Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:29 am

good luck with the house hope all goes well. Congrats on giving up the nicotine monster!!!!

Kaz

Postby chubbywife79 » Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:17 pm

Thanks Kaz, I hope we do get the house! I love the house I'm in.

Well last night I was a naughty girl and had 2 sandwiches with peanut butter and jam sandwich with glass of milk. Tad feel guilty but know I can't change things!

Hubby gone to his grandparents for the afternoon to give me a break. So I'm loving the break I'm having going to do some gardening and bits and pieces this afternoon. Might do some baking for healthy snacks this arvo! I got a whole heap of ironing to do so I do that as well.

We having sausages for dinner tonight. Does anyone know how to cook them healthy?
chubbywife79

Postby Kaz » Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:36 pm

Grill them or bbq them or if you have a george foreman grill do in this (that's the way I do it)..... They are really nice with some fried onion, capsicum, garlic and crushed tomatoes heated up over the top (kinda like devilled snags mmmmmm)

Kaz

Postby chubbywife79 » Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:21 pm

Kaz wrote:Grill them or bbq them or if you have a george foreman grill do in this (that's the way I do it)..... They are really nice with some fried onion, capsicum, garlic and crushed tomatoes heated up over the top (kinda like devilled snags mmmmmm)

Thanks Kaz for that. I might just grill the sausages.

I been so bored today while hubby at his Grandparents house so I was naughty for lunch I had two pies and tomato sauce. I feel sick after eating them and regret it big time. I need to control my emotional eating better than what I do. At least it not ciggies :)!

So look like for dinner gonna be grilled snags and veges.
chubbywife79

Postby holly80 » Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:32 pm

Thats right at least its not ciggies. dirty things they are. I stuffed up today and had 1 but thats cool. it made me feel so sick.... Just try and eat something healthy for dinner. you will be ok

Holly

Every 5 kilos off= Pandora Charm

SW: 86kg 31/8/06
CW:
WL:
GW: 75kg

Rule your mind or it will rule you.You may delay, but time will not !!!
holly80

Postby chubbywife79 » Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:49 pm

holly80 wrote:Thats right at least its not ciggies. dirty things they are. I stuffed up today and had 1 but thats cool. it made me feel so sick.... Just try and eat something healthy for dinner. you will be ok

Must be the weekend thing, I alway stuff up on weekends :?
chubbywife79

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:03 pm

I'm so proud of you and your hubby giving up the evil cigs. Well done! You'll never regret quitting. I gave up over seven years ago and it's seriously the BEST thing I've ever done.

It sounds like you're in a great place emotionally in your weight loss journey. Good on you. I'm sure you'll achieve great things this year!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby chubbywife79 » Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:14 am

Thanks Ali I hope I lose it this year. Once I get to 100kg mark I be happy.

Well from tomorrow these are my goals for the month:
1. Stop drink softdrinks diet included.
2. Increase my water intake. (which I been drinking now 7 glasses a day)
3. Do some form of exercise
4. Band fast food and
5. Stick to my amount of calories.

I won't be weighing in unless I have to see my doctor but I'm going to take my measurements from my waist.

Starting measurements:
Waist: 125cm. Hopefully I can bring it down to a healthy number.
chubbywife79

Postby Kaz » Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:44 pm

Well from tomorrow these are my goals for the month:
1. Stop drink softdrinks diet included.
2. Increase my water intake. (which I been drinking now 7 glasses a day)
3. Do some form of exercise
4. Band fast food and
5. Stick to my amount of calories.

I won't be weighing in unless I have to see my doctor but I'm going to take my measurements from my waist.

Starting measurements:
Waist: 125cm. Hopefully I can bring it down to a healthy number.

That a girl!!!! They look like great goals that you have written down... Not weighing is a great idea and just do measurements. With your water just make sure you keep it under about 4lt otherwise you will stuff up your electrolytes and put your body out of wack... With your exercise just start with walking or even park your car further away and walk that extra 100-200m to start with then build it up.... You could allow yourself a diet softdrink once a fortnight if you stick to your exercise routine :roll:

Best of luck
Kaz

Kaz

Postby chubbywife79 » Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:34 pm

So far today I went for a walk to the shops which took me 20 minutes to get there and 20 minutes back. So all up I done 40 minutes!!! I been wondering should I been measuring my whole body or can I just do my waist?

Does anyone know what electrolytes are? I just never heard of it.
chubbywife79

Next

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous