It is currently Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:08 pm

Free Newsletter

Back on wagon, for TTC in March!

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Back on wagon, for TTC in March!

Postby holly80 » Sun May 04, 2008 2:52 pm

hey, how are you? Just wanted to pop in and see how you been the past few days.. hope everything is ok

Every 5 kilos off= Pandora Charm

SW: 86kg 31/8/06
GW: 75kg

Rule your mind or it will rule you.You may delay, but time will not !!!

Postby chubbywife79 » Mon May 05, 2008 8:19 pm

Well alot of been happening since I last journelled here. I had an operation to get the Merina inserted to bring on the Af which it did a week after, only light bleeding but with the pain go with it. That was one of the reason why I had to disappear for a few days. Another is I been busy by enrolling into doing Business Admin Cert II, I'm also been doing some typing for Compassionate Friends who I been with since I lost my son Cameron. Hubby and I both planning to renew our wedding vows on October 2nd 2010.

We both decided we don't or might not have any children in March, now wondering is there a way I can change my title?

I haven't been eating really well and doesn't leave much to be desired. I haven't been sticking to my plans at all by not drinking my water but only hear and there. I only got 2 lot of walking in as well. So I'm going back on the band wagon starting tomorrow. One of my goals is to buy some scales when hubby and I can afford it.

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Tue May 06, 2008 2:29 pm

Hope you're feeling better after your operation. Sounds like you're keeping very busy. I'm so sorry to hear about your son Cameron. I wasn't aware of your loss. I hope the group you are a part of helps with all of its support.

I think it's great that you managed to get some walking in. Every little bit helps after all! As for scales, I think they have some cheap ones in the Aldi catalogue for this Thursday. If you have an Aldi store nearby you might want to have a look. They're only about $20 I think. I got mine on for about $30.

Good luck with everything.

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous