It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:08 am

Free Newsletter

CC's new start

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: CC's new start

Postby milkyway » Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:13 pm

ouch! Your poor thing CC :( Hope you get the UTI sorted asap. That can't be good when you've got your exam coming up. Hang in there. And the wisdom tooth. Grrr.

I think you did well to get to the gym 3 times this week considering how much study you have to do and you're not feeling weel. Well done!

And yay for the size 12 jeans fitting. Clothes are such a better measure than scales.
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby candycane » Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:44 am

hi guys

another update! so basically no exercise makes cc very unhappy but she cant be bothered too because she's so tired from exams. I made a pact with myself to give myself a break until monday, but maybe i'll give the boy the flick for the weekend and go on saturday. I am starting to feel really down for no reason.

Perhaps its the whole adrenalin of exams and now im just back at work which is boreing? i just want to be somewhere else at the moment. Like on an island. I feel really weird. I guess part of its guilt because my eating has been TERRIBLE and i mean terrible over the last WEEK which is depressing in itself because i think its taken me like 3 weeks to lose 2.5 kilos and i've probably gained that in the last week! im thinking of skipping my weigh in next week because it'll be too depressing when i've put on weight :/

i feel like getting horridly drunk, not sure why! hehe

ok thanks for listening to my crapola. xx
Goal: 65-67 kg <-------Ultimate Goal:
For now? No weighing for a few weeks...
candycane

Postby Tarz » Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:59 am

Hi CC,

Just been catching up on your thread, how's the UTI? did you get antibiotics. I've never had one but i have heard they can be horrible.
Well done on the jeans starting to fit. You'll be strutting around in the itty bitty jeans in no time :wink:
How much longer do you have exams for? Surely they will be all done soon. Make sure you are taking care of yourself, i know you said you haven't felt like going to the gym or had the time but maybe you should push to find some time to get there. Exercise is a great stress reliever, go for a 30 min walk or jog around home at leas, help clear your mind, get things in perspective. Also can be great when your starting to get depressed. If you find your not eating well get rid of the bad foods and get good foods ready for grazing on, cut up some carrots and capsicum and snack on them for ages.
Won't be long hun and the exams will be gone and everything will settle down again to a routine.

Tara
Tarz

Postby candycane » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:15 pm

My last exam was on wednesday so thank goodness its over, hence why i'm annoyed at myself continuing to eat badly. I should really get out and about. I'll see what happens over the weekend.

Got antibiotics for the UTI and its gone thank god! and my flu is gone too :)
candycane

Postby Tarz » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:26 pm

candycane wrote:i feel like getting horridly drunk, not sure why! hehe

just read this again and it made me laugh.... only cos its what i wanna do on the weekend - something that barely ever happens for me. If you decide to get "horribly drunk" be good, don't drive and have fun. Punishment will hit you in the morning.
Tarz

Postby Cac33 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:30 pm

Tarz wrote:
candycane wrote:i feel like getting horridly drunk, not sure why! hehe

just read this again and it made me laugh.... only cos its what i wanna do on the weekend - something that barely ever happens for me. If you decide to get "horribly drunk" be good, don't drive and have fun. Punishment will hit you in the morning.

Me too! I said to Joel last night I want to go out & have a few drinks on the weekend. We're going to check out the Irish Pub in town, haven't been there yet & lots of people say its good little joint so watch out!

CC I think you may need a few drinks after the stress of your exams anyway
Cass

SW: 108.3 (4Feb08)
CW: 96.1
GW: 70
Cac33

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:45 pm

LOL. Maybe my drinkies bug has moved on to the rest of the board! I normally like having quite a bit of wine (or beer... or spirits...), but in the last week I've trained myself to stop at two glasses of red and I'm surprised how much I'm enjoying this alien notion of 'moderation'. :lol:

Glad your exams are over CC. Now you get to relax and enjoy yourself for a bit!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby holly80 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:14 pm

cc what is it your studying again?

Holly

Every 5 kilos off= Pandora Charm

SW: 86kg 31/8/06
CW:
WL:
GW: 75kg

Rule your mind or it will rule you.You may delay, but time will not !!!
holly80

Postby candycane » Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:45 pm

LOL we're a bunch of alchos!! hehe well im prolly going to the food and wine festival. I've decided we're catching the frikken train :) im going to get banjoed on free wine. Better bring the toothbrush for blue teeth ;) cass n tarz, i will make sure my teeth get especially stained in celebration of us all getting drunk :D

Holly im studying law darl, seemed like a great idea at the time ;)

I think the drinkies bug looks like louie the fly :P
candycane

Postby shelbel » Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:14 am

Sweeite you sound half there already!! LOL

I wait for the "oh my head" post!! LOL

Hope you have a fab night tho!! :D
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby candycane » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:58 am

LOL it was wishful thinking shel. Didnt end up going at all!

Saw the boy on friday and sunday nights instead for short periods of time :( but thats another story! (quality is better than quantity) so i had a movie/thai night with one of my bestmates.

So exercise didnt happen, i was feeling down again on the weekend, so i slept in til 12 (coz i couldnt sleep friday night) and missed all my saturday classes. Im going tonight to the gym, today is the start of my back to the gym/healthy eating plan. I got depressed this morn putting on my clothes. I know ive lost weight, people tell me not to lose too much more, but im like look at these bulges! i want to have no lumpy bits!

anyway i shouldnt complain but im in the week before my period so u know :P hahaha

ok i'll let you all kno how i go :)

x
candycane

Postby Tarz » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:54 am

At least your not getting drunk was because you didn't go, i went out, friend had break up drama so we went out to have fun saw a friend i haven't seen in ages...the perfect making for a night out drinking but no somehow even when drinking the same as everyoone else i was fine. not even tipsy!!! So fine i was even able to drive home later that morning.

I know what those mornings are like when you haven't put weight on but the clothes just look worse, good way to get back to the gym but doesn't make you feel to good. You and i can both be gym junkies this week.
Tarz

Postby candycane » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:55 pm

lol tarz, we both made a piss pledge and both retracted on it (albeit not intentionally!) i think its because i will be having TTOTM next week and im extra moody :twisted:
candycane

Postby Cac33 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:44 pm

Yeah I ended up going for thai too but had 1/2 a bottle of wine with dinner so I didn't quite retract the pledge!

It's almost TTOM for me too & am feeling super moody. I hate being a girl at times like these :roll:

Take care x
Cass

SW: 108.3 (4Feb08)
CW: 96.1
GW: 70
Cac33

Postby candycane » Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:25 pm

hi guys

just an update i feel like i havent written on my own post for ages!

Well as i was saying last time, i fell off the bandwagon whilst studying and being sick. This week has been an improvement, i've been to the gym twice, (my shoulders are killing me from my PT session!) i plan on going friday and saturday too, and also for a swim on saturday. I'd like to go for a walk tonight but i dont think i'll get home from my friend's house early enough.

My main problem at the moment is portion control. I think i need to drink a glass of water before i eat, and just eat slower or something. Sometimes i feel like i could eat soooooo much! Soup is good though, i have to eat it slowly because its hot and it fills me up.

Cass, girl i feel your pain! period is due on saturday for me :oops: ew. Oh well, one week out of a month :)

And im dying to order some victorias secret. I want about $300 worth of stuff! lol! i finally have some money saved, but i really want the vs :( new bras n stuff....im searchin for some discount codes :)

love guys xx
candycane

PreviousNext

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous