It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:15 pm

Free Newsletter

CC's new start

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: CC's new start

Postby candycane » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:11 pm

ok so didnt end up going to spin due to unforseen circumstances not involving me but needing me for moral support. Its mostly aggrivating because i had to go home get changed miss the gym n drive out to my mates place who didnt need me when i almost got there which meant i missed spin for no reason. i was pretty annoyed because i usually have so much on its hard for me to fit the gym in anyway...oh well.

Tonight i am going (whether or not the same stupid thing happens i'm turning off my frikkin phone so i dont have to know!) to do boxing. And 30 mins cardio before. Which means i'll be there about 6pm, get changed into my gear and be ready to jump on those machines before boxing. Im sure that will burn up to about 600-700 calories (ie 60 mins boxing/cardio class and 30 mins cardio). Apparently spin burns like 500 calories, so im thinking boxing might be about 400, and i'll burn 200 on the machines. Then tomorrow if i do fat burn and spin i'll burn about 900 cals :P that way i will have burned probably 500 or so more calories this week then usual which then means i will be covered for the indian food :P hahaha.

last night we made tara's frittata recipe for dinner the family loved it. I used a packet of frozen stir fry veggies, a packet of fat free bacon (well, 3grams per pack), 5 eggs, skim milk, 2 potatos, 1 onion, corn kernels light shredded cheese and plenty garlic. if u divide all of that between 5 people (my bros also had steak) it ends up being very healthy, especially since before hand i have a wholemeal english muffin with moo cow cheese on it (i know its minimal, prolly about 5/6 grams total fat all up, but i dont usually have that snack so its still extra calories then i usually have).

Today i had porridge (not a suprise) with honey. I also had a banana, soy flat white, cup of skim milk white tea and cup of green tea. Will be soup for lunch, carmens museli bar and mandarin at 4pmish and yoghurt just before i go to the gym. Dinner will probably be something out of the freezer.

Ok that was an incredibly long post lol!!

Your diet sounds not only healthy but absolutely delicious

it is generally because i love food and refuse to eat like a rabbit because i wouldnt get the same enjoyment out of it. I still treat myself because i know that a)its not all the time b) i'll eat more later if i dont c) food is not my enemy, i am my enemy with portion sizes and moderation. U can still have ur cake as long as you dont eat the whole thing :)

xx
Goal: 65-67 kg <-------Ultimate Goal:
For now? No weighing for a few weeks...
candycane

Postby candycane » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:16 pm

PS im now moving my thread to almost there. This is to curb negative thinking that i will put on the weight straight away and just have to come back :)

so adios my amigos, i'll see you in 'almost there' love you all xxxxxx
Goal: 65-67 kg <-------Ultimate Goal:
For now? No weighing for a few weeks...
candycane

Postby yoyogirl88 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:29 pm

APPLAUSE!!!!!!!! Woohoo Gratz and see you on the flipside!
20 month old twins and a breastfed bubba. Busy mama!
Starting this time at 99.5
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Previous

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous