It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:02 am

Free Newsletter

La needs urgent help!

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

La needs urgent help!

Postby la20 » Fri May 02, 2008 6:26 pm

Hi all,
I have tried and failed numerous diets over the past few years and this time i am determined to shake off the extra pounds before my 21st birthday in August.... I want to lose ideally 15 kg but I would be happy with 10 kg for now. I now weigh 58kg, and i know it doesnt sound a lot but I am only 5ft and have a small frame! My biggest weakness is the cookie jar in work as i have a very sweet tooth, i start off everyday with a healthy plan but i never stick to it!:( I really need some motivation which is why i have come onto this site!
If anybody has some advice i would really appreciate it!

Thanks La xx
la20

Re: La needs urgent help!

Postby holly80 » Fri May 02, 2008 6:35 pm

welcome to the forum !!!!! your story sounds alot like mine... this forum is fanastic and everyone is so supportive. some tips i can give you are make sure you come on every day and write a progress entry of each day, when you get used to doing this you will start feeling guilty if you bindge which will stop you because you feel so guilty telling everyone.
also i would suggest joinging calarie king. it allows you to track your progress and counts your calaries for you etc...

good luck with your journey

Holly

Every 5 kilos off= Pandora Charm

SW: 86kg 31/8/06
CW:
WL:
GW: 75kg

Rule your mind or it will rule you.You may delay, but time will not !!!
holly80

Re: La needs urgent help!

Postby emilyb » Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:38 pm

I don't know if i would be much help because i seem to be in the exact same situation as you! I am only 16 years old and I have weighed 58kg for about the last 2 years now despite being on a diet the entire time, I am also quite short and naturally have a small frame!
I really really want to lose 10kg, it is my biggest dream to weigh 48kg at my formal which is only in 3 months, is that even possible?
I really need someone to motivate me and tell me what the quickest way to lose weight is!!!!
How are you going?
emilyb

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous