A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: holly's jorney to a 10 kilo loss

Postby Mandie » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:11 pm

Good luck! Glad to see you back :)
Mandie

Postby holly80 » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:26 pm

well achieved 2 daily goals today, I ate within my caleries and i drank well nearly 2 liters of water. I am sick so no exceirse today

Holly

Every 5 kilos off= Pandora Charm

SW: 86kg 31/8/06
CW:
WL:
GW: 75kg

Rule your mind or it will rule you.You may delay, but time will not !!!
holly80

Postby yoyogirl88 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:05 pm

Hey Great work on the goals. I hope you feel better soon.
20 month old twins and a breastfed bubba. Busy mama!
Starting this time at 99.5
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby holly80 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:22 pm

I am thinking about joining the gym. Not sure if I will yet because to be honest I dont feel comfy about going. And the way I see it is if I cant workout at home then why would I be bothered going to a gym? Did I just realise, I'm not going to go lol... Sounds like it, but i will think about it. I am buying a big dog, so have no choice to walk anyway. Maybe walking everyday for at least 30min will be enough along with good eating...

I had a crappy weekend, hubby and I were out all weekend so I dont need to mention the food we ate.. Looking forward to tommorrow. I have packed a lunch along with fruit which i never do and looking forward to it. I am even going to walk tommorrow and looking forward to it...

whats wrong with me lol

Holly

CW:
WL:

holly80

Postby yoyogirl88 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:48 pm

Woohoo. Thats the change we all need kicking in. Enjoy your walk and your yummy lunch.

Dont worry about the weekend, as plenty of people on here will say sometimes its good to shake things up, keep your metabolism on its toes.
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby holly80 » Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:14 pm

Well I have been eating crap and more crap. I have been so busy and my pop is very sick and is in hospital, so to be honest I basically havnt been looking after myself. I went out to lunch today for my hubbys mum bday. I had 2 pieces of bread roll, fish and chips but it was grilled I think, didnt taste oily at all with a bit of salad, half a fried prawn from hubby and we had a chocolate dessert plate, which was TINY and we shared it...
I am moving my weigh in days to sunday so I can stop eating like a piggy on the weekends... I think that would help.

I have my dietition appointment, next week, really looking forward to it actually, a little nervous to coz i dont know what to expact

Holly

CW:
WL:

holly80

Postby holly80 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:21 pm

I need to have a vent. I am so over this, I really am. I started a diet on 1st Septamber because I relaised I am not going to reach my goal and be able to wear a singlet and jeans in summer and be comfy in it. I have tried so many times, and I just cant do this. By day 3 I was eating pizza and i havnt stopped eating crap. Whats wrong with me... I have treid ww, tony furerson and watched what I am eating etc but by the day 2 comes around i am bindging again. Why am I doing this... ????
I have gotten to a point where its really getting me down again. I weigh 86kg, 170cm tall and I know I have a problem because now when i walk I can feel my stomach moving and its so depressing.
I have a dietion appointment this week and I hope to god, I get some answers from her. Its my last chance or I am giving up completly...

Everyday this week, I have set my alarm at 7am so I can go for a walk before work but with out realising I am pushing the snooze button and have 30 min to get up and get to walk, maybe its a concience thing and its telling me something, I dont know.

I have tried to leave this board because it can really upset me seeing everyone lose weight, I have been on here for ages now and have lost nothing... so I dont really deserve beign on here if you know what I mean...
But when I am not on here, I eat worse....

Does it sound like I have a foos problem, do you think?

I WANT IT SO BAD

Holly

CW:
WL:

holly80

Postby GoddessInside » Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:00 pm

If you really WANT it so BAD ... then you WILL have to learn the power of control ! It is the hardest thing to master, yet the most rewarding thing to celebrate !

Giving up wont get you anywhere. I believe you just need to refocus and get yourself back up and going. Don't think as this as your diet, diets have a use by date, a finish line ... change in lifestyle to become healthy, never stops. A highway keeps going correct ? A highway has no end, just like a healthy lifestyle has no end, as we have to maintain it and keep working at it.

You CAN do this, Don't compare yourself to other people's losses as everyone's make up is different, just concentrate on you and re acquaint yourself with the right types of food and exercise and you will start to reap the rewards !

*Big Hugs*
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby yoyogirl88 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:49 pm

Holly, dont give up. I have been feeling EXACTLY the same, I was ready to give up and my bf said to me, "what if you put on more weight and can't get it off" He wasnt trying to be mean he was just being honest, Even if you arent losing any try and be happy you arent gaining it. Your dieticians appointment will help you figure out food problems and just keep up the work I know its hard (Ive been trying for 2 months now and Ive put ON weight so i KNOW).

We are all here for you. *BIG BEAR HUGS*
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby jilliansmyhero » Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:07 pm

im hearing u, i know its easy to say if u want it bad enough u can do it but its NOT that easy, life makes it not easy, ive written a plan so many times befor but its getting and staying on track, hope things go well with the dietican, i wish i lived closer to adro's newyou house to help me lose weight.
jilliansmyhero

Postby Happy Belle » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:40 pm

jilliansmyhero wrote:im hearing u, i know its easy to say if u want it bad enough u can do it but its NOT that easy, life makes it not easy, ive written a plan so many times befor but its getting and staying on track, hope things go well with the dietican, i wish i lived closer to adro's newyou house to help me lose weight.

Hey Holly.

I didnt live near adros either! They picked me up from the airport! Its called the New Me, you should take a look, its so worth it!
Happy Belle

Previous

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous