It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:43 am

Free Newsletter

holly's jorney to a 10 kilo loss

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: holly's jorney to a 10 kilo loss

Postby GoddessInside » Fri May 23, 2008 9:48 am

Congrats on the weight loss !! Excellent result :)
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby candycane » Fri May 23, 2008 11:30 am

congrats on your weightloss! thats great. And well done at SOG - the food is terrible and expensive at those places unless u eat upstairs in the dining room. hows the virus going?
Goal: 65-67 kg <-------Ultimate Goal:
For now? No weighing for a few weeks...
candycane

Postby holly80 » Fri May 23, 2008 2:16 pm

candycane wrote:congrats on your weightloss! thats great. And well done at SOG - the food is terrible and expensive at those places unless u eat upstairs in the dining room. hows the virus going?

i am still sick but can get around now at least.... so getting there. hubby has it now :oops: ooppss

Holly

Every 5 kilos off= Pandora Charm

SW: 86kg 31/8/06
CW:
WL:
GW: 75kg

Rule your mind or it will rule you.You may delay, but time will not !!!
holly80

Postby GoddessInside » Sat May 24, 2008 10:26 am

When all else fails, pass it to hubby ! Well that's my motto anyway :mrgreen:
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby holly80 » Sat May 24, 2008 3:47 pm

sorry guys just popping in to confess todays effort.
I am not staying online because I dont have my glasses here and cant really be on here with out them.... going blind as a bat I tell ya

I am feeling so so so good being back under 85kg, but today I am having bad day with my eating... I had a cheese and bacon roll for breakfast, a toberlone and fish and chips (shared a seafood basket with hubby) for lunch :shock: its my fault i know but if i put on any weight this week i will scream..

do you think if i eat well during the week till thursday and excerise it will be ok and i wont see a gain ????

Holly

CW:
WL:

holly80

Postby Jisgone » Sat May 24, 2008 4:35 pm

u shouldnt gain weight from one bad day, alot of people say its good to have a day off every week :)
just be good for the rest of the week and make sure u drink lots of water so your not retaining fluid from all the salt in your seafood basket :)
Jisgone

Postby candycane » Mon May 26, 2008 11:52 am

Its true, i had a bad day yesterday too, i think it has something to do with the men in our lives ;) hehe

I think if you stick to your plan you'll be fine. And if u do make a tiny gain, at least you have had your treat and you won't binge later. I allow myself a moderation meal once a week where i can eat whatever i want in moderation :)

Hehe passing your virus on. Thats what he gets for not talking u out of the seafood basket ;)

im not even weighing myself nemore, i think the body is a strange thing and my weight isnt a true reflection on how i look. Plus its discouraging when i dont lose any weight :shock:

Good luck for the rest of the week and beyond. You'll be fine girly :)
Goal: 65-67 kg <-------Ultimate Goal:
For now? No weighing for a few weeks...
candycane

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon May 26, 2008 12:03 pm

I had an awful weekend too. Ah well. Onward and upward! A day or two of bad eating isn't going to derail months of good work. As long as you don't make a daily habit of it I'm sure what you ate on Friday isn't going to have any permanent negative effect on your weight loss.
EvilWombatQueen

Postby holly80 » Wed May 28, 2008 6:47 pm

well my cat was back at the vet last night, she was dehydrated and not well at all. she seems to have picked up abit today as he gave her a vitmain shot. they work fantastic

I created a topic about dietitions, you'll see how i am doing there, and i would love as much feedback about them as possible.

I am keeping away from this section for a little bit, i am really down at the moment about my eating patterns so i think its best to stay away from this section for a little until i get back onto my feet

Holly

CW:
WL:

holly80

Postby wilmawalrus » Wed May 28, 2008 7:37 pm

Hang in there girl - I know exactly what you're saying about the eating (weird binging for no reason? - that's me!)

You'll be right. xxx Hope kitty gets back on track soon too.

Finished detox but staying on track - and it's paying off!!
wilmawalrus

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed May 28, 2008 9:30 pm

I hope you feel a bit better soon Holly. Don't get too down about your eating patterns. We all go through bad phases now and then.
EvilWombatQueen

Postby holly80 » Sat May 31, 2008 5:59 pm

hey all, Justa quick update. The time has come, I have been advised to put my baby girl to sleep. I had her back to the vet last night and he said that she will be lucky to be alive in 2 weeks time. He is hoping she will go to sleep in her sleep but theres a chance she could die of having a heart attack. she has lost more weight and is so skinny basically her bones are sticking out. the vet gave her a needle last night and shes that skinny the needle didnt even go in so he had to do it again :? shes not in any pain though, i made sure of that.. so i think i have decided that on friday next week, i will have to say goodbye to her. I am going to be a mess, but i know i have to do it. I cant stop crying. I am so emotionally attached to her. I dont know if i can let go....

eating wise, I have decided to go to a doetition and hubby is supporting that. I have some quotes and there not to bad. In the end the cost isnt the worry anymore because its something i have to do. And yep I have put on more weight.. but i am so positive and looking forward to going to the dietittion. just got to work out finances, it will proberly have to wait a few weeks because I am doing something with pets at peace which is quiet expensive. I brought all these ingredients today to make a nice tomaoto vegi soup. Making it tommorrow, and looking foward to it

everything else is going ok i guess, just got to get over kitty and all will be good. Its going to be so hard..

thanks for listening guys

Holly

CW:
WL:

holly80

Postby holly80 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:47 pm

i rejoined ck today .. and i am so proud of myself I have heaps of cal's to go for the day.. With my kitty being sick, 2 cars needing rego and every day life. I wont be able to get to a dietition for a few weeks so I gathered I should really try now again. And my mum has been rushed to hospital so its a bit of a wake up call. I walked passed the mirror this morning and I nearly died. My stomach kept moving as I walked. I just couldnt get over it...

so far today I have had

crumpets with vegimtie and a choc moove
tomaot and vegi soup with 2 pieces of mountain bread. That stuff is yummy....

and for dinner, not to sure what were having, depends if i have to go to the hospital or not.

its rainging so i wont be going for a walk so I will do some home excerises soonish, like sit ups etc...

So much is going on at the moment. I am seeing this as a positive turn in my life, seeming everything else is going to sh!t.....

Holly

CW:
WL:

holly80

Postby holly80 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:56 pm

oh my god, I actually just excerised... WOW whats going on :lol: and I feel so much better doing it too.. tommorrow if its not rainging I am making it my goal to go for a walk for 30 min, thats if i dont go to the hospital if mum stays in there. but hopefully i will find time.

I didnt do every active excerise but its better then nothing. I did sit ups, squats, leg lifts etc for 30 min and a stretching session.. I may not have worked sweat but i can feel it in my muscles, thats for sure...

Going to have a nice relaxing bath and treat myself to some foot balm I have after..

i think if I make daily goals and daily treats then I could possibly do this. Thats one thing I have never tired before during this journey... Plus hubby is joingin me now so its going to be easier....

I can do this, I can do this, I can do this...

and mum being in hospital has pushed me to think this way

Holly

CW:
WL:

holly80

Postby wilmawalrus » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:16 pm

So sorry to hear about your kitty Holly - but I'm sure you don't want to see her go through much more of this. I went through this with my old cat a few years ago - she was very skinny and frail before we had to put her to sleep, and it was very distressing.

Glad to hear exercise is helping - hopefully you won't feel like eating crap if you're benefitting from the exercise. Don't stress the food thing at the moment - be kind to yourself.

Hope your mum is feeling better too.

Thinking of you, Lisa xx

Finished detox but staying on track - and it's paying off!!
wilmawalrus

PreviousNext

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous