It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:33 am

Free Newsletter

holly's jorney to a 10 kilo loss

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: holly's jorney to a 10 kilo loss

Postby holly80 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:18 pm

Today was ok, until tonight. I havnt excerised because I have been at the hospital all arvo and just got back...

No excerise today.. worked till 2 45 then drove striaght to the hospital...

brekafast - crumpets
lunhc- vegi soup
afternoon t ea- a choc chip muffin
dinner- hungry jacks

Holly

Every 5 kilos off= Pandora Charm

SW: 86kg 31/8/06
CW:
WL:
GW: 75kg

Rule your mind or it will rule you.You may delay, but time will not !!!
holly80

Postby ali76 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:36 pm

How is your mum Holly??
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby holly80 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:00 pm

ali76 wrote:How is your mum Holly??

well she came home tonight, so just taking every day as it comes I guess... I am happy with how I went today, although I didnt excerise.. started at 6am and ben in meeting until not long ago.. I am wrecked......

breakfast- weetbix with light milk
lunch - mixed grain bread, cheese and tomato sandwhich
afternoon tea- 10 jatz
dinner - fish and salad mountain bread wraps.

water - about 1.5 still going to make this. I know not enough, my aim tommorrow is to drink 2 liters

i am off to bed now.. nights everyone

Holly

CW:
WL:

holly80

Postby GoddessInside » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:39 am

We can all agree how hard it is in trying to keep a routine whilst you have so many other things going ! Good on you for not taking the easy way out and quitting !

Job well done :D
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby holly80 » Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:08 pm

Its quiet amazing how something like your mum having a heart attack can really make you think about the way you live your life.... Its defintly been a eye opener for me...

For the past year I have basically become my mum, eating what I want and having no self control with eating and smoking, and plus no excerise..... I dont want to be like her when I am older so i have to do something about it now... I have to get back into my old routine. I lost 10 kilos and was happy where I was in life. I was watching what I was eating, wouldnt go to bed at night unless i had done at least 30 min excerise every day and I wasnt smoking...

As you know I have been going threw a hard time with my eating, excerising and smoking. Basically life in general and I used to bitxch about it but never did anything about it. I understand that it would have driven you all nuts and believe me i know now I wasnt trying hard enough, and I had all these idea's but never followed threw with it because well I put it down to lack of self control...

i have taken this long weekend to relax and think about my life and where it is going.... I have come to a conclusion that i am feeling so down on myself because last year, and this year so far has not been a good one for me. I have had 3 ppl very close to me die, I started a new job and the girl I worked with was very hard to get used to working with, it took me a long time to work her out, my kitty has gotten very sick and it is constantly playing on my mind when I am going to loose her and I just honestly feel like crap towards myself...

There is nothing I can do about my loses, I realise this and I never really even noticed what a impact it has had in my life... I am sad about it, but I will be ok dealing with it..
work is work and I do enjoy it, I just got to realise some ppl are very touchy and enjoy the good times we have.. and with my smoking I really want to give it up. I gave up for 3 weeks a few months ago and even though I craved for one, I still felt so much better. But its so hard when everyone I am close to smokes... what am i suppose to do, not see my friends for a few months until I am ready and totally over it????
eating and excerise, well I realise I am getting bigger... I was looking at my stomach and pulling it in, I used to get away with looking ok but not now.. I am so discustered that I have let myself go like this.. I have a excerise bike, dvd's and a dog to walk and i have been so lazy its almost embarressing.
My problem is I have been coming home and smoking and sitting with my cat all night rather then looking after myself.

I suppose I am very depressed about letting my kitty go as I am so emotionally attached to her, when its time she will go. i wont let her be in pain, but until then I need to start looking after myself...

I have to stop these cravings of buying fatty take away foods and I need to stop smoking and start excersising.

I have a wedding next month, so I am going to try really really hard....

I am going to enjoy this weekend and start fresh on monday.. I am actually looking forward to it and know I can do it...

sorry to bore you guys lol, i feel so much better when I write things, I am not even sure if it made any sense :D

love yas

Holly

CW:
WL:

holly80

Postby milkyway » Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:39 pm

Hi Holly - I'm glad your mum's doing a little better. Must have been a huge shock for her and your whole family as she is not old. I'm really sad about your kitty, too :( It's good to take some time out to reflect on where you're at and I wish you well on your journey to become a healthier holly :) You CAN do this! And remember, it's really hard to make huge sweeping changes in one go and stick then stick to them - so one thing at a time, one small change and lots of small changes add up to big change. I'm sure your mum will be rapt to see you making some changes now rather than later when it's so much harder, or even worse, too late. Hang in there :)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby holly80 » Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:34 pm

thanks milky I really appreciate it :D

Holly

CW:
WL:

holly80

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:04 pm

It's good to pause and reflect at times, Holly. It seems you've really got a grip on what's causing you stress in your life. You're a strong person so I know now you've identified those issues you'll find ways to deal with them!

I hope your mum recovers really quickly from her heart attack. I'm very sorry to hear about your cat. It's really upsetting when it's time to let a beloved pet go. Just make sure you enjoy these last weeks with her. And get lots of photos! I always wished I'd got more photos of my pet rat before she passed away. They'll help you remember the happy times when you feel sad.

*Hugs*
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Cac33 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:18 pm

Hi Holly sorry to hear you have been so down lately. Its really awful when someone close passes away let alone 3 & having to deal with your cat being sick & now your mum too. *big hugs* I'm here for you if you need to talk to someone...
Cass

SW: 108.3 (4Feb08)
CW: 96.1
GW: 70
Cac33

Postby candycane » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:53 am

hey darlin,

listen, dont worry about needing to let it all out sometimes. I think its easier to do it on here because we wont judge you. It is hard to get motivated to eat right and exercise! Quitting smokeing is even harder!! i quit in march so its now been 11 weeks since i gave up smokeing (almost 4 months!) i can honestly say its the right thing to do. For me i felt guilty smokeing because i knew it was doing such terrible things to my body. At the same time i decided (after a week or more actually) that i would try get my eating habits in check too.

For the first weekend quitting, i went away and didnt smoke on that weekend. Once i did that i had to make the decision not to smoke when i got back. Ive had two nights out and smoked, but always the next day didnt have any more. I also sucked on vicks vapour drops so i wouldnt smoke (coz of the taste) and wouldnt eat (if i wasnt hungry) either :)

You have had a massively rough year girlie. Dont beat up on yourself if u dont have perfect eating habits - just try incorporate small changes. Veggies for example, just maybe have an extra salad at lunch time, or switch to wholegrain foods, eat a piece of fruit instead of a sweet. Honey in stead of sugar, gradually until you can replace your old habits with new ones.

Dont try to do EVERYTHING at once, because you'll be more likely not to stick with it.

If you need anything dont hesitate to ask one of us girlies; we know you can do it. Make sure its in your own time, if it takes a year it doesnt matter :)

*hugs*
Goal: 65-67 kg <-------Ultimate Goal:
For now? No weighing for a few weeks...
candycane

Postby jilliansmyhero » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:10 pm

i hope everything turns around for u.
jilliansmyhero

Postby holly80 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:54 pm

well after my melt down ahaha I feel so much better. still over everything but doing ok. I was suprised to get on the scales to weigh in this morning to see I had lost 700grams. was happy with that seeming I didnt excerise this week and didnt really eat all that well

i came home from work today with a migrain, still have it a little , heading to bed soon to sleep it off. i went to physio and he couldnt believe how tight my back and nexk was, i have knots all through both, so very painful. Got to go back on tuesday and will be having a few sessions as its that bad :shock:

so i dont really know if i should be walking at the moment. but will go tommorrow for a short one and see how i feel

Holly

CW:
WL:

holly80

Postby holly80 » Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:43 pm

there is no way I am going for a walk with out my hubby at the moment. there is a serial rapist around and his latest victim was a street away from here, so no way am i going alone. i told hubby and he had already gone for a run this morning while i was sleeping so we might go tonight when we go for dinner at his mums house.

i havnt done all that good today but started drinking my water now coz i feel so guilty

cheese and bacon roll
half a pinic bar
chocolate moove
1/2 a ham and salad wrap

Holly

CW:
WL:

holly80

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:32 pm

Holy crap! I don't blame you for not walking on your own. Rather than risk going outdoors you could always do what I used to do for indoor exercise. I gaffa taped a couple of old yellow pages phone directories together and used them as an aerobic step. Then I put on my favourite music and stepped away for half an hour or so.

I hope they catch that guy soon.
EvilWombatQueen

Postby holly80 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:25 pm

EvilWombatQueen wrote:Holy crap! I don't blame you for not walking on your own. Rather than risk going outdoors you could always do what I used to do for indoor exercise. I gaffa taped a couple of old yellow pages phone directories together and used them as an aerobic step. Then I put on my favourite music and stepped away for half an hour or so.

I hope they catch that guy soon.

wow that dedication, its a fantastic idea..

i really really want to get a tredmill, wish i could afford one.

Well today I did well againn. I had toast for dinner, chicken catatroray (no idea how to spell it) and a salad wrap for dinner.

I did not drink enough water though and I am not worrying about excerise at the moment as can hardly move.

Holly

CW:
WL:

holly80

PreviousNext

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous