OK, it all depends on perspective....you've listed some of these things as negative, but you should look at them as a positive! Let me explain....
GoddessInside wrote:1. My Marriage
2. My husband moving out next week
3. I've been stuck losing the same amount of weight for the last 4 months
4. Pretty much being lonely - all my friends are married and I don't have anyone to go out and hang out with
5. Although I know I've come far, It's not far enough and Im really starting to lose focus again.
6. My three jobs - will I ever have a social life ?
1. If you were in a happy, productive, fulfilling marriage, I'd agree it being a negative.
2. This is a HUGE positive! You get to do something you haven't done for ages.....focus on YOU! Spoil yourself, get your house how YOU want it, make it YOURS.....your place to relax, refocus and start living again!
3. Hun, if I were as consistant as you, I'd be stoked. If you hadn't started this journey you'd be stuck at your starting weight of over 30 kilos heavier....i know that YOU know you're doing great.
4. You need to understand there's a HUGE difference between being alone and being lonely. You can be lonely when you live with someone, as I'm sure you probably already know. Start to enjoy your own company. Read a good book. Put on some music and sing and dance! Have a nice hot bath with candles burning....enjoy it!!
5. OK, I'm not even going here. Need I remind you of how far you've come...the obstacles you've already overcome....no, I didn't think so
6. Due to numbers 1 and 2....my answer is yes! For once you'll only be supporting yourself!!
Ok, my work here is done. Don't make me come over there and give you a......SMACK!!!!