It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:04 am

Free Newsletter

Helen's Healthy Highway #2

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Helen's Healthy Highway #2

Postby GoddessInside » Tue May 20, 2008 10:35 am

Well here I am .... didn't end up going away as we couldn't stop arguing .... Oh well.

Today is our first wedding anniversary ... ho hum .... Happy Anniversary Helen.
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby holly80 » Tue May 20, 2008 2:22 pm

oh sorry you guys didnt go away Helen.. I hope your anniversary turns out to be an ok one

Holly

Every 5 kilos off= Pandora Charm

SW: 86kg 31/8/06
CW:
WL:
GW: 75kg

Rule your mind or it will rule you.You may delay, but time will not !!!
holly80

Postby lng86 » Wed May 21, 2008 10:20 am

Hi Helen!

How are you??? I hope you have a fantastic Wednesday!

You are such a strong, determined, kind woman. Life unfortunately has both ups and downs... But you will get through this difficult period in your life with a smile on your face.

You already know how highly I think of you... Very highly!

Always remember that I am only an e-mail away.

Hugs,
Lauren.
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby GoddessInside » Wed May 21, 2008 10:29 am

Awww thank you hun !!!

Well today have a relaxing day planned, well now that I can walk and move around ! LOL. My legs, back and arms were killing me !!

Im off for some shopping, going to go buy some new clothes...Im so excited, I can fit into a fair few clothes from my size now :D Im also going to buy the last series of the Gilmore Girls ... I mean today Im celebrating my name day ( which is basically a 2nd birthday to us greeks ) so I'll be spoiling myself :D :D :D

After shopping Im off to the gym for another awesome workout and sit in the sauna and relax .... well thats if Im game enough !! LOL
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby lng86 » Wed May 21, 2008 10:44 am

HAPPY NAME DAY!!!

Good on your for spoiling yourself. It's about time!

Have an absolutely amazing day!!!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed May 21, 2008 4:35 pm

Happy name day, Helen! I hope you find some fabulous clothes. Have a great day!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby GoddessInside » Thu May 22, 2008 10:40 am

Thanks guys !!!

Bought a two tops & a gorgeous red vest that I can wear for work and play ! Now I just need to buy me some shoes ... oh well, looks like thers another excuse for another shopping trip today ! :lol:

Not very confident about tomorrow's weigh in as my holidays have definitely made me relax in eating and shakes. So I definitely feel that there's a gain tomorrow but all is good. I bought a whole months worth of shakes and Im ready to go as of Saturday when I get back into my routine !!

Better stop rambling and time to get off my butt, go to the gym and then shopping !

Ciao for now !
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby matchbox » Thu May 22, 2008 12:33 pm

Xronia pola koukla! (sorry my phonetics are terrible!) hope you had a good day yesterday :) i am so sorry to hear about everything thats happening :( but you are such a strong, determined, beautiful woman and i know you'll get through it :)

the vest sounds cute! i have a little black one that i love hehe, they're so handy! have fun shopping for shoes, make sure you show us any shoes you buy (i'm a bit of a shoe queen!!) :wink:
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby holly80 » Thu May 22, 2008 3:34 pm

did you go shopping today helen, what kind of shoes did you get if you got some ??

Holly

Every 5 kilos off= Pandora Charm

SW: 86kg 31/8/06
CW:
WL:
GW: 75kg

Rule your mind or it will rule you.You may delay, but time will not !!!
holly80

Postby HappyBella55 » Fri May 23, 2008 10:58 am

Helen, how scary to have that health scare. I am so glad you taking these warning signs and doing your utmost to make sure you never have to go down that path again. *Hugs* to you sweets, it sure gave you the scare you needed to get back onto your healthy highway :)

I'm so sorry to hear you and hubby are having marital problems :(. You are one strong woman and whatever happens you'll come out kicking butt.

Wow, we should be call you super woman - 3 jobs, gyming, and everything else life brings that is truly amazing.

Your new items sound fab. Hope you find a great pair of shoes :D

Your all set for the month now with your new supply. Are you still replacing one shake with a meal?
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby candycane » Fri May 23, 2008 11:23 am

Hey hun! thanks for popping by! your doing awesome with the weightloss so far ur kicking its ass so to speak ;) that was a great loss last week. Ive been stuck on the same weight for three weeks so i decided no more weigh ins for me for a while coz i find it a bit discouraging :/

Its great to see your going to the gym so often! Make sure ur stretching before and after your workouts n itll lessen the pain a bit. BUt the pain is an indication of how hard your workin so well done :)

Did we buy new shoes yet? i decided that im going to buy a cute top today to go with my now well fitting jeans. I'm takin my bf out on sunday for his birthday so i think i should get a pressie too ;)

speak soon lovey xx
Goal: 65-67 kg <-------Ultimate Goal:
For now? No weighing for a few weeks...
candycane

Postby GoddessInside » Fri May 23, 2008 3:35 pm

Hey guys,

Well yea I bought shoes ! A gorgeous black pair of flats ! I had found so many more shoes but my budget only allowed me to purchase one pair ... I will definitely be going back on my RDO from my weekday job :D I had a mini breakthrough when shoe shopping too. At 207.9kgs I was wearing a size 13EE, now I am fitting into a 12C/D :D I couldn't believe that my feet had shrunk that much !! I can't wait to be able to wear a sexy pair of heels. Really looking forward to it :D

Had weigh in today, really wasn't looking forward to it as I've made some terrible decisions food wise this week and ended up with lemon meringue cake infront of the TV last night ... I could have killed myself for it, but I know that I won't be getting holidays until this time next year when I go to Greece, so I allowed myself some extra luxuries.

So without further ado, my numbers for this week are:

LW 175.7
CW 174.9

Total Loss of 800gms - Extremely pleased with this result :)

I am technically still very much on track for my 30kgs for my 30th challenge. I have 14.9kgs to lose in 14 weeks. Very achievable me thinks. If I can get under the 160kgs I really would be stoked, however Im not going to push myself, we'll see what happens :D

Best be off, have a thousand and one things to get ready before I start work again !

Love to you all

xoxoxox

P.S. Lexi ... na se kala koukla !
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby lng86 » Fri May 23, 2008 7:03 pm

YAY for your shopping purchases!!!

And YAY YAY YAY for you weigh-in!!!

Well done, Helen.

But please remember - this is your lifestyle. Having a piece of cake or some chocolate is COMPLETELY NORMAL. In fact... In my opinion - going without is abnormal! You can have everything in moderation... So please, please don't feel guilty. It was a slice - not an entire cake!

Hugs to you! And you are completely on track for your birthday goal. You'll get there! Maybe even before your birthday! :wink:

Love,
Lauren.
lng86

Postby milkyway » Fri May 23, 2008 9:29 pm

Well done on your loss for the week. And Lauren's absolutely right.l You can have the occasionaly indulgence - it would be abnormal not too. I'm sure you'll reach your goal for your 30th :D
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby GoddessInside » Sat May 24, 2008 10:32 am

I agree with you ladies 100%, It is very much a lifestyle change.

I suppose Im still finding it very difficult to accept this when I am still shaking it and having to be extremely strict with myself, to reap the rewards of the shake. My next appt with the obesity clinic is in July. So I really want to give it a massive go by then and hopefully ( everything crossed ) I can be transitioned onto a proper diet. Then I will be able to live by that moderation motto. Whereas at the moment I don't really get to challenge myself as such as Im always shaking it. Does that make sense ? Probably not ... :lol:

We have a family dinner tonight and Im really looking forward to it. It will be nice to catch up with the family especially since Ive pretty much gone AWOL with the three jobs :D

Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend !

xoxo
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

PreviousNext

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous