It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:15 pm

Free Newsletter

Helen's Healthy Highway #2

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Helen's Healthy Highway #2

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:29 pm

I wish you could see yourself through our eyes, Helen. You're a wonderful person, beautiful, funny and kind. You have more courage and willpower than almost anyone else I've ever met!

I don't know what it's like to deal with depression personally but perhaps now would be a good time to talk to a professional about how you're feeling. They say that divorce is one of the greatest stresses anyone ever has to go through so it is completely natural to feel overwhelmed by it. Even without a history of depression most people would be hit hard emotionally by it. You know that we're all here for you any time you need to talk. Talking to someone who is experienced with treating depression may be even more beneficial though as they would be able to give you advice tailored to your needs.

Take care darl. I hope you get through this rough patch soon.

Hugs,
Ali
EvilWombatQueen

Postby candycane » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:35 pm

i think u need to concentrate on small goals at the moment hun, instead of looking at this ginormous thing where everything is coming at u at once instead say this week im going to focus on weightloss goals: drink more water, go for a walk at lunch time. Life goals: positive affirmations. Every time u feel or think a bad thought, perhaps you need to write down a good thing about your life. You may not be able to see everything, but think, for example you have a beautiful smile and beautiful eyes. You have a great sense of humour. You are a loyal friend and hard worker.

Its hard to see positives when everything bundles up. But you got the will in the firstplace to start this journey, so thats not just a step but a leap in the right direction.

*hugs*
Goal: 65-67 kg <-------Ultimate Goal:
For now? No weighing for a few weeks...
candycane

Postby Cac33 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:04 pm

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSS

I don't have a magical cure to fix your problems but just want you to know I'm here for you.
Cass

SW: 108.3 (4Feb08)
CW: 96.1
GW: 70
Cac33

Postby yoyogirl88 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:13 pm

Helen Keep that chin up. We all feel down sometimes, ride it through and think about the good things like others have said. You can get through this. 8)
20 month old twins and a breastfed bubba. Busy mama!
Starting this time at 99.5
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby big_love » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:04 am

HELEN!!!! OMG you ARE NOT giving up!!! YOU are gonna stop your sorry ass moaning, put your joggers and pink top on, im gonna put my disco bra on, AND WE ARE GONNA FIGHT TO THE DEATH IN THE JELLY PIT!!!!

Stop fart arsing..you dont need anyone but yourself..your doing this for yourself...and when i move to Sydney we can be best friends forever lol. We are still going out when we get to goal, and im not gonna sit around waiting for you to get to goal dearie...

Lets go biatch!!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
140/117/85
big_love

Postby Cac33 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:34 am

big_love wrote:HELEN!!!! OMG you ARE NOT giving up!!! YOU are gonna stop your sorry ass moaning, put your joggers and pink top on, im gonna put my disco bra on, AND WE ARE GONNA FIGHT TO THE DEATH IN THE JELLY PIT!!!!

Stop fart arsing..you dont need anyone but yourself..your doing this for yourself...and when i move to Sydney we can be best friends forever lol. We are still going out when we get to goal, and im not gonna sit around waiting for you to get to goal dearie...

Lets go biatch!!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jelly wrestling!!! Great entertainment girlies!!!!!!!
Cass

Cac33

Postby curvygirl » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:33 pm

As for the weightloss, yes I haven't put any of it and I have hit new lows, but I should be lower than what I am ... I am so pissed off with myself for fart arsing around these last four months. Yes there's no point in saying what if this and that .. but I still do.[/quote]

You know whats happening Helen so you are half way there. I recently saw the movie Kung Fu Panda (great movie, I went with the kids) and this wise old tortise said
" Yesterday is history, Tommorrow is a mystery and today is a gift and that is why they call it the present"

So get up tommorrow and start again. You know what you want so go out and get it.
Good luck sweetie. We are doing it too. :wink:
Need to get motivated.

Mini Goal - 10 Kilos lost 14th May Acheived 2nd May, Yahoo
1st goal - 100kg 5th July
2nd goal - 90kg 4th October
3rd goal - 85kg 15th November
4th goal - 80kg 20th December
5th goal - 70kg 3rd June 2011
curvygirl

Postby wilmawalrus » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:15 pm

How're you doing today Helen?? Been thinking of you a lot....hope you're hanging in!

:D Lisa xx

Finished detox but staying on track - and it's paying off!!
wilmawalrus

Postby candycane » Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:03 pm

hi helen, just popping by to see how you are. I know that you will get past this. Take your time, stay healthy, we're all thinking of you. xxxxxxx
Goal: 65-67 kg <-------Ultimate Goal:
For now? No weighing for a few weeks...
candycane

Postby sassi » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:34 pm

hey helen

hope this week is getting easier rather than harder.

it's hard when you hit a brick wall & there's not much left to say that other people haven't already said. any time you want to rant or talk, you know where we are!

in the meantime, i'll go back to our superpoke war on facebook!
sassi

Postby yoyogirl88 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:52 pm

Hey Helen, Just posting to say Hi *waves*.
20 month old twins and a breastfed bubba. Busy mama!
Starting this time at 99.5
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby Diminishing » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:07 pm

Helen? Hello..................

Been thinking of you.

I have pm'd you..........
Lucy xx

Diminishing

Postby Tarz » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:13 pm

GoddessInside wrote:I mean there's really no point losing weight if Im never going to enjoy myself.....

There is a point to losing it, and a very big point at that. Your health! You may be in a slump at the moment but you have to pull yourself out of it. You have to do it for yourself, we can't do it for you. We can try an convince you until we are blue in the face but your the one that needs to decide that you can do it. You have lost so much already and to stop now is a bad idea. Like you said you have so much more confidence now then you had - thats going to improve.
As for being lonely and having to work 3 jobs feeling like you don't have a social life, your going to have to keep pushing through, things can change really quickly. Ride it out until you can find a solution to the problem.
Helen don't give up, you have to keep going. You are a strong woman and are just going through a slump.
Let us know how your doing.
Tarz

Postby Cac33 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:25 pm

Helen I hope you're having a great time at the snow. Make a snowman for me :mrgreen:
Cass

Cac33

Postby B'sgirl » Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:06 pm

Hey Helen,

Just checking in to see if all's well? Hope you are feeling much better.

Hayley
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

PreviousNext

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous