It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:37 pm

Free Newsletter

Fighting the fat

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Fighting the fat

Postby Queen Blue » Fri May 30, 2008 10:56 pm

So I've had some good days, and some bad days over the past couple of weeks. I've had some PT sessions at my gym, and have really enjoyed them. But unfortunately I do not have an unlimited supply of money (no matter how many lotto tickets I buy), so have had to put a stop to them. Do you know that for less than the cost of a PT session, you can buy an exercise dvd that you can play as many times as you like? And it's also in the privacy of your own house, which I like. So I bought a few to try out. Wish me luck! I've also got WiiFit, which is interesting. Some of those balance games are tough. I've gotten quite good at the ski slalom, but am not so good at the snowboarding game. It also keeps track of your weight and BMI, which is good for someone like me who never writes details down.

My aim for the coming week is to do more exercise, and to try to cut back on the chocies. Hope all of you have a great weekend!
Queen Blue
Queen Blue

Re: Fighting the fat

Postby Booties » Fri May 30, 2008 11:04 pm

wii fit is rad! i also have one :) i suck at slalom too hehe i like the step one :)

going good i reckon :p you are

** I will be 70 kgs by Christmas 2009 **

RACHEL CAN DOOOO IT!!!
Booties

Re: Fighting the fat

Postby Queen Blue » Fri May 30, 2008 11:16 pm

Have you noticed how your WiiFit age changes? However it comes up with that number is weird. One days I'm 33, the next day I'm 40, and then I'm 25! Not exactly consistent, huh? Step is good, but i find the penguin one where you have to catch fish by sliding on the iceberg hilarious.
Queen Blue
Queen Blue

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous