It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:08 pm

Free Newsletter

Boo's new start!

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Boo's new start!

Postby Boo » Sat May 31, 2008 10:48 pm

Hi,

I have been trying to lose weight for 4 years now, all I have managed is to gain more and more weight. I have 50+kg to lose and after some support.

I don't want to do any fad diets, just the old fashioned exercise and healthy eating, all that fad diets have gotten me is more and more overweight.

Boo
Boo

Re: Boo's new start!

Postby wilmawalrus » Sat May 31, 2008 11:02 pm

Good luck Boo - this is the place to get encouragement and inspiration!

Go for it!

Lisa xx :D

Finished detox but staying on track - and it's paying off!!
wilmawalrus

Postby shelbel » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:58 am

You can do it Boo,
there is a wealth of knowledge on the forum, so ask any questions you like and best of luck!!!
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby tania2573 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:38 am

I hear ya Boo i have tried everything going i swear and just lost a few kgs and then put that and more back on.It wasnt until i started the healthy eating and exercise approach and of course joined here :D that i have managed to lose more weight now than all the programs/fads etc all put together.Best of luck and im sure with the help you get from here you will do brilliantly.
S.W 163.1 start date 19/2/2008
G.W 85
tania2573

Postby Boo » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:46 pm

Thanks Girls :D

I have a good feeling about this.
Boo

Postby holly80 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:49 pm

how was your day yesterday boo? and today?

I know how you feel about doing it the old fashion way.. I have been struggling to lose weight for a while to... I am sure we both can do it

Holly

Every 5 kilos off= Pandora Charm

SW: 86kg 31/8/06
CW:
WL:
GW: 75kg

Rule your mind or it will rule you.You may delay, but time will not !!!
holly80

Postby Boo » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:59 pm

Hi,

Today has been good. I work 6 days a week, so today was my sleep in day... I got up had my breakfast, went to the gym, I did 90mins (only slow as I have injured my knee).

I went grocery shopping, and got all the food I need for the week so I can plan every dinner. (so I don't grab takeout)

I feel refreshed! I have organised all my cookbooks, my women's weekly cookbooks, and my symply too be good cookbooks.

How are you this weekend?
Boo

Postby holly80 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:11 pm

well thats a great start to loosing weight. What did you do to your knee, well done on going to the gym

this weekend, I have had ups and downs.. Mum is in hospital and i have been told I have to think about putting my cat to sleep... so with all this negative suff I have jumped back on the wagon and rejoined ck and started excerising again. Only day 1 so only time will tell I guess

Holly

CW:
WL:

holly80

Postby Boo » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:17 pm

holly80 wrote:well thats a great start to loosing weight. What did you do to your knee, well done on going to the gym

this weekend, I have had ups and downs.. Mum is in hospital and i have been told I have to think about putting my cat to sleep... so with all this negative suff I have jumped back on the wagon and rejoined ck and started excerising again. Only day 1 so only time will tell I guess

Sorry, just had to duck away, was doing the laundry... a bit late in the day, but need stuff for work tomorrow :oops:

:( That isn't good, I have a kitty and would miss him so much!

I tripped down the stairs and twisted it, it has been nearly a month now, so getting better, but still sore.
Boo

Postby holly80 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:21 pm

Boo wrote:
holly80 wrote:well thats a great start to loosing weight. What did you do to your knee, well done on going to the gym

Sorry, just had to duck away, was doing the laundry... a bit late in the day, but need stuff for work tomorrow :oops:

:( That isn't good, I have a kitty and would miss him so much!

I tripped down the stairs and twisted it, it has been nearly a month now, so getting better, but still sore.

wow, thats no good. I fell down my stairs last week, thought i had done something to my arm but its ok now thank god..

Holly

CW:
WL:

holly80

Postby Boo » Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:12 pm

Ouch! - My lovely kitty keeps tripping me up :D
Boo

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous