It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:57 am

Free Newsletter

Hello... Im back again

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Hello... Im back again

Postby Rustie » Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:31 pm

Yeh I havent been around in a while. Have been extremely busy with work and the family.
Thought I better get back into the swing of things after my chat with the doctor. Looks like I suffer from PSOS and might have early onset diabetes which scares the crap out of me.
I dont know if anyone has heard of "The Firm" but its a exercise video set with weights so im going to get stuck into that. Im also going to have to check my sugar nd eat ALOT better. Maybe a scare is good for us every now and again.
Does anyone else on here have diabetes?? If so send me a PM cause id like to know more about it.

My weight goes up and down but its hard to shift cause I work such long hours. And then I get too tired and the rollacoaster starts off again of bad eating.
Yes im a pretty up and down but i hope you guys will level me out again..

Sam X

SW: 80kg
CW: 78.5kg
GW: 60kg
Rustie

Re: Hello... Im back again

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:19 pm

Welcome back Sam! Sorry to hear about your PCOS and early onset diabetes diagnosis. I hope with the help of your doctor you manage your symptoms so that you can still be happy, active and healthy. That exercise DVD sounds great. You'll have to let us know what it's like!

I'm afraid I don't have diabetes so there's not much advice I can offer there. Hopefully someone else here will have lots of information for you to help you out.

I'm sure you'll level out soon. We're all here to support you!

Good luck,
Ali
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Rustie » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:11 am

Thanks heaps.
Stress doesnt help the sugar problem at all but Its a wake up call to eat alot better and make sure i lose the weight.
I know i have all you guys to fall back on and thanks heaps for that

SW: 80kg
CW: 78.5kg
GW: 60kg
Rustie

Postby Mandie » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:27 am

Hey sam, did you get my email?

Mandie
Mandie

Postby sassi » Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:25 pm

hey sam - welcome back! i'm just back after a teeny (big) break as well. it's good to see familar names!

sounds like you've been having a bit of a rollercoaster there...hope everything is settling down & as you say, sometimes a bit of a scare really shocks us into action :)

hope to see you round lots!
sassi

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous