It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:18 am

Free Newsletter

Lets try again shall we?

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Lets try again shall we?

Postby yoyogirl88 » Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:28 pm

Good news and bad news today.
Good news first- Im back under 100 kgs !!!!!!!!! WOOHHOOOOOO!
More Good News- I did LOTS of walking round the shops and town today and Im doing some exercise.
and More- Having a Salad for dinner.
Bad News- I had my first needle today. It went RIGHT in the C5/6 joint and it BEEEEEEP hurt. :( :cry: I burst into tears in front of complete strangers and am SOOO sore right now. I almost blacked out a few times and I thought I was gunna throw up as well VERY yucky!
Also in Bad News- I fell WAY off the wagon today but I am not really all that upset because I am still under 100kgs and I felt like crap today.I know thats not a viable excuse but... well... I was very sick and sore.

Over all probably a neutral sorta day.
20 month old twins and a breastfed bubba. Busy mama!
Starting this time at 99.5
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby Shalimar » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:27 pm

Good on you yoyo, I dream for the day I am under 100kgs.

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby opal630 » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:47 am

Congrats on getting back under 100 :D . Ouch on the needle, don't worry about crying in front of strangers, I cry on sight of needles.
First Mini Goal - 95 kilos: Done; Second Mini Goal - 90 kilos
SW: 102.8
CW: 93.8
GW: 56 -- reward = walking tour of Italy (my dream)
opal630

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:02 pm

Sorry to hear the needle hurt so much. I find needles hurt even when they're in my fleshy posterior... I couldn't imagine how much they hurt when they're in a joint!

Don't worry about going off the wagon a bit as a result. Sweet and/or fatty foods trigger stress relief mechanisms in the body so it's a perfectly natural response to resort to them in a situation like this. Hopefully you'll counter this slight derailment with lots of yummy healthy food during the week.

Congrats on getting under 100kg. That is so well done!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby yoyogirl88 » Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:03 pm

Hey guys, Ive been at my mummys house. :D So this week ive lost 1 kg (so im back at 99kgs, I put on weight again but now its gone) and 3 cms from my chest and 1cm from my hips. So im feeling pretty good.

I've decided to up my exercise to twice a day. Ive been a bit off the last week being away and all.

I had my second needle yesterday, soooooo not nice. This one was into the nerve 5 cms into the side of my neck. I'm just waiting for it to kick in now. Everyone keep their fingers crossed- if this works he can operate and fix it.

So anyhoo This morning I got some exercise :lol: and I'm going to clean now and later I'll do my watp DVD.
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby tania2573 » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:19 pm

Wd Yoyo on your loss thats great.I hope the needle works for you so you can have the op.Good luck and keep up the good work.
S.W 163.1 start date 19/2/2008
G.W 85
tania2573

Postby Shalimar » Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:25 pm

Well done yoyo, you're going great guns :D .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby opal630 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:11 am

Hey YoYo, well done on the loss. I hope everything goes well and you can have your operation. Good on you for still exercising in the meantime. I'm really impressed.
First Mini Goal - 95 kilos: Done; Second Mini Goal - 90 kilos
SW: 102.8
CW: 93.8
GW: 56 -- reward = walking tour of Italy (my dream)
opal630

Postby yoyogirl88 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:29 pm

:oops: :oops: Ok confession time... have been binging pretty bad and kind of stopped the exercise for a day or two there. I hopped up yesterday and walked the dog I only walked about a km but its better than nothing. Today I did a mile of one of my dvds my neck is sooo sore so I stopped. So Im eating a fair bit still and have jumped back up to 100. I was 101.9 a few days ago but its gone back down (phew).

Another thing is TTotM is now nearly a week late. A little bit worried but Im giving it until the 20th before I waste money on a test. Ive mentioned it to the bf but i know my body and i know Im due so its a bit more freaky for me. Not to mention I know if i was that would be the beginning of the end.

And lastly, the needle. It worked for a couple of days. Im hoping thats enough for the doc to operate. Also nect month I start Vocational Rehabilitation. So they will help me get back to work and help me work out whats best suited for my problem.

So yeah ooh and in other news my mum may is leaving my stepdad so WOW what a freaking week. I hope I stay on track( and that the weight gain is just period pounds)
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby Mandie » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:03 am

Welcome back yoyogirl.. you can do it :) Sounds like you have some nasty neck problems.. certainly sounds painful! Are you seeing a physiotherapist?

It's good that you got rid of your car and you have to walk everywhere! I did the same thing, and it certainly forces you to exercise :)
Mandie

Postby yoyogirl88 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:10 am

Im not allowed to see a physio yet not until he works out what to do with me.

Hehe funny thing about not having a car, the bfs dad has decided to get thier old car back on the road so we have a car >.< We cant afford to have a car and I cant say no we dont want it because hes gone to the trouble of fixing it and getting it registered. Oh well I will still have to walk because I dont want to use the petrol. It will be good to have a car to take andy to work though, and pick him up from the station.

Still no sign of the lovely monthly visit.
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby yoyogirl88 » Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:13 am

So, Got them today, Great timing too, brand new knickers and we have no bath or shower (retiled) for 2 days.

The bf and I have made a big decision tonight, we are going to start seriously saving we are on a strict budget and we are going to try and save for a deposit for a house. Its going to be harder on him than me I think as he is the one working. We made a deal that if he sticks to the budget I will get more serious about exercising and eating properly. So we are going to try and lean on each other. We have cut up our credit cards and given ourselves a little spendings each week.

In other news I went the the optometrist today for a check up and he has discovered I have pressure in my head behind my eyes causing problems with my eyes and some serious ones, he has given me a letter for my neurologist so wow it doesnt rain it bloody pours. On the upside it could be related and give the doctor a bit more insight to whats going on with my neck.

New pledge this week(one food one exercise):(E) Get up early each morning and take the dog for a walk (she needs to lose weight still aswell). (F) No Cheese!
This after this week will be all the time and next week I will add a new pledge. Im going to take it slow
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby holly80 » Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:11 pm

Wow thats great you have decided to save for a house.... Just make sure you know what you want in ahouse before you start looking. Were currently looking and I am finding it so stressful, but it is fun going to look around at the houses...

I hope your appointment goes well. try not to stress

Holly

Every 5 kilos off= Pandora Charm

SW: 86kg 31/8/06
CW:
WL:
GW: 75kg

Rule your mind or it will rule you.You may delay, but time will not !!!
holly80

Postby yoyogirl88 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:17 pm

Hey,

So, big news, my doctor is going to operate. He is going to fuse the bone and hopefully unsquash the nerve. It has given me a huge motivational push to lose weight, I need to lessen the risks. So im eating less exercising more and getting myself mentally prepared. Its major surgery so I have to go to Sydney for it. Its happening in the next few weeks. When I find out the exact date I have to tell my mum because she is going to come down. Im a little scared at this point.
Im also going to be in a neck brace for 6 weeks after.
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby Strawberry » Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:19 pm

i hope ur op goes well!
Strawberry

PreviousNext

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous