It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:21 am

Free Newsletter

Yoyo's got 12-18 months!!

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Yoyo's got 12-18 months!!

Postby yoyogirl88 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:05 pm

Ok, So after a few weeks of slacking off Im getting back into it.

I have my op in 12 to 18 months and I want to be fit and healthy and at least 75 kgs by the time I go under the knife. Im not giving myself daily goals rules or whatnot. They dont seem to work for me.

My Doctor took me off my Zyprexor today as its known to cause weight gain, we are going to try it for a month and see what happens. I hope that this is what I need to get started on my weightloss.

I am going to have short term rewards but no goals as I seem to just sabotage myself when I get goals. My first reward will come once I get my waist measurement under 90 cm. It will be a new exercise dvd or Book. Im also going to put $5 away for every kilogram I lose towards some new clothes when I reach my goal weight.

I am getting a subsription to Womens Health magazine and am going to integrating some exercises from it into my daily exercise.

As well as this my AMAZING bf is being so supportive and we have added $20 each week for me to buy some healthier extras to have instead of all the high fat-sugar-salt stuff in his parents kitchen. I know its not much money but I did a shop today and a lot of the stuff will last me all fortnight not just one week Im feeling pretty pround of myself. My eating has been on track 2 days running now as has my exercise.

I feel SO motivated right now.
And I'm staving off my chocolate charving with the Jarrah Choc o'lait.
20 month old twins and a breastfed bubba. Busy mama!
Starting this time at 99.5
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Re: Yoyo's got 12-18 months!!

Postby Kaz » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:40 pm

Well done it sounds like you are incredibly positive and have set yourself up to succeed.... Good luck :P

Starting Weight: 94 kg (2 September 08)
Current Weight:93 kg
Goal Weight: 75 kg

1st goal is to lose 5 kg.... Reward Dye my hair!!!
Kaz

Postby yoyogirl88 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:43 am

A few days ago I started the WH 31 days of fitness. There is strength training every second day (with set exercises to do) that start on day 4. Im on day 3 atm. Its like this-
D1- Sign up for a fitness event (a goal to work towards)- I am going to sydney next month for a WH Are you Game? day and Ive promised to take my bfs little sister so I cant back out.
D2- Buy some new work out clothes and put one peice away- I dont have the money so I gave my new book to my bf to hide away for me.
D3- Load up my Ipod- I dont have one but I will spend some time making my own playing on my bfs one.
D4,6,8,10,12,14,18,20,22,24,26 &28- Strength Training- 7 Specific Exercises with different alterations each day.
D5- Walk to work or use the stairs- I dont work so I will walk to the shops and Get bread and milk or something.]
D7- Treadmill Workout- Dont have one so I'll do a WAtP Dvd.
D9- Go to the supermarket and get yummy Healthy food- Yay for my $20 a week allowance.
D11- Shop for New Joggers- This may happen if my Tax return comes in.
D13- Bike Workout- Im going to dust off my bike
D15- Watch a sporty Movie for Inspiration (it suggests Girls Rip but Im not into surf movies)
D16- When watching tv get down and do 30 crunches and 20 donkey kicks during the breaks.
D17-Treadmill Workout- WAtP dvd- 4 Mile.
D19- Do a Yoga Shoulderstand at the end of the day.
D21- Everytime Someone mentions Food Drink or Sports I have to get down and do 10 push ups.
D23- Walk up a hil then walk backwards down it and then do laps up and down it for an hour- I have the perfect hill.
D25- I get my Book back :)
D27- Bike Workout.
D29- A loooong Bath
D30-Get read for the fitness event. Bike ride, Run or Inversions
D31- Have a make out session ( I like this day :) )

So Ive written it all on my Calender and and walking the dog every morning for about half an hour as well (for a regular base activity).
Im really excited and So is andy.

Im also now on Panadiene fort for my shoulder pain So less pain means a happier Kaya.

I love the support of this forum and I'm Glad to have other people going through what I am.
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby Shalimar » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:39 pm

You are sounding very positive and really in the right frame of mind. Good luck :D .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby Booties » Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:42 pm

I was just thinking, that 31 day thing sounds good....when low and behold, i just bought that magazine, and its sitting right in front of me. YAY I am gunna have a good look at it :) We can do it together

You can do it!!!!!!!!

Rach

** I will be 70 kgs by Christmas 2009 **

RACHEL CAN DOOOO IT!!!
Booties

Postby Mummyof3 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:11 pm

I'm loving your goals and just very inspired by the way you have set yourself up, Its always good to have a plan. I really picked up on your motivation and positivity, its so the way to go :) Good on you :D I wish you well, with the new journey...

Catherine
Mummyof3

Postby yoyogirl88 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:23 pm

Ok soo slight set back this arvo on the eating side- Fatty greasy Spag bol and 2 take 5's (they are like mini kit kats you get in big packs from the supermarket. I feel kinda icky so I;m going to put my mat down and do some crunches after this.
Im going to start sharing my Daily meals to- It will mean I eat less bad stuff because I know I'll have to tell you all about it :oops:
Im going to write it out here at home too for my bf to look at (he is good at going "Kaaaayyyyaaaa" and making me not do it again).

Breaky: 2 Wheetbix and a cup of Lite Soy Milk.
Snack: 1 wholegrain Salada with a smear of Lite Philidelphia cream cheese
Lunch: 2 eggs scrambles with 1/2 cup soy milk
1 Slice White Bread with a smear of soy margarine
220g of baked beans
Snack: A bag of light butter flavoured Popcorn.
Dinner: About 1 1/2 cups of pasta and 2 scoopss of mince with Chunky Vegetable sauce.
While cooking dinner: A whte dinner roll, an apple and 2 chocolates.

Oh dear I seem to have eaten quite a bit without even realising it. It looks soo bad in print.
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby Kaz » Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:51 pm

I totally know where you are coming from about posting your daily intake on here as it does make you feel more accountable. Good luck

Kaz

Postby yoyogirl88 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:10 pm

Ok so food today, still pretty plain and BOOORing.

B: 2 Wheatbix and soymilk
S: Cheese and Sweet Chilli Scroll from Bakers Delight
L: Cheam of chicken cup of soup and a peice of toast with a smear of Soy Margarine.
S: Peice of Bread with Philly cheese
D: Lebanese Bread with 220g Spaghetti toasted.

As well as about 1 ltr of water and 3 herbal teas no milk no sugar.
Ill probably have a Choc o'lait later and maybe a Salada with tomato (since Im WAY under cals)

I did a half an hour walk with 2 dogs and my first day of strength training, which BURNED.

I have a MAJOR migrane right now so Im going to bed.
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby yoyogirl88 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:33 am

:) Ive got a new walking buddy. My bfs little brother asked me to walk to school with him (so he could walk the dogs too :) ). So this morning I walked 45 mins with LOTS og hills. My bum muscles are sooo sore.

Anyway Im going to re-evaluate my budget and eating plan. And try and get some more protien in (its really freaking hard when I pay board and the bfs family buy junk to eat it al sooo quickly and they go shopping like once a fortnight. If I was to go into the kitchen right now my choice of food would be Mac and cheese, noodles, Spaghetti, Baked Beans, toast or sugary cereal, Oh and steamed Dim Sims or Hot chips.

This is the usual diet- no wonder Ive put on so much weight. So Im going to go to the shops this afternoon and get some Metamusil (need that fibre), wholemeal bread and some eggs, Chicken Breasts and some yummy veggies. Im happy with my lunches and breakfast I just think I need some more veggies and protien in my diet.

Oh and Ive started On Blackmores Metabolism Advantage and Sugar Balance pills today. Even with these extra walks and things Im still putting on weight Im up to 102.6kg
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby yoyogirl88 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:39 pm

Today was good. I went shopping and I got some small rump steaks and some small chicken breasts. I also grabbed a pack of Veggie sausages. I got small microwave steamer and a pack of yummy frozen veggies. Its not much but it takes care of dinner. I also got some Mushrooms and I cooked them in some phili cheese for dinner and it was sooooo nice.

So Today I had;
B: Porridge with dates (the uncle toby's sachets).
S: Salada with phili cheese and vegemite.
L: Pumpkin Cup of soup with 2 slices of bread and soya margarine
S: Salada (plain) and a Ktime twist apple and cinnamon
D: 2 Veggie sausages, a cup of steamed veggies and a potato steamed, 2 mushrroms cooked in 1 teaspoon of phili cheese.

According to Calorie king this is only about 900 cals So Im going to have something else for dessert.
I went for a 45 min walk as well so we shall see.
Tomorrow is Day 6 of my Challenge and another strength training day, Im still sore from the other day.

Ok Ill stop now.
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby Kaz » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:37 am

Sounds like you are right on track.... Well done

Kaz

Postby Shalimar » Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:52 am

Good on you yoyo but I have to ask........ how do you cook mushrooms (or anything else for that matter ) in philli?

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby yoyogirl88 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:24 am

in the frypan I heated up the phili it got a little soft and then I put the mushrooms in and stirred it around. So I fried them jusy\t with out any oils or fats. It was sooooo yummy, althrough be prepared to soak the pan cos the phili gets stuck to it hehe.

I had a peak at the scales this morning and (drumroll) 100.9 I know probably mostly fluid but its still a change.
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby Mandie » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:43 am

Doing well yoyo :) Keep it up!
Mandie

Next

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous