It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:29 pm

Free Newsletter

Yoyo's got 12-18 months!!

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Yoyo's got 12-18 months!!

Postby yoyogirl88 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:54 pm

I am still floating about, I check in from time to time, Bubbas are making me tired and grumpy and I haven't gained any weight as yet. Maintaining at 97ish, but probably not for too much longer. I am sticking with the gym until Feb next year then I start Yoga once a week and I will continue to walk the puppies, although atm, I cannot walk the puppies without Andy as I can't see/smell the doggy doodoo's let alone pick them up without dry retching.
I am going for my hospital book in and my first OB appointment at the beginning of december.

Hope everyone is well.

Big :mrgreen: for everyone.
20 month old twins and a breastfed bubba. Busy mama!
Starting this time at 99.5
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby Alexandra » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:17 am

Hi Yoyo, good to hear from you! Glad you are going well. Sorry you are not feeling that great, but hey, that's all normal :shock: *sorry* Hope it clears up quick smart and you don't have to endure that another minute :D Best wishes, take care Alexandra
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4nfAl9/]

HW: 127 kg
CW: 93.7 kg
GW: 68 kg
LW: 73 kg
Alexandra

Postby lilmissfatso » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:55 am

Twins?! You're haivng twins? Gosh, you disappear for a week or so and a lot happens around here!
Congratulations!!!
Heaviest: 117kg (06) - got to 105kg
Oct 08 SW: 108.7
Mini Goal 1: 105kg on my 30th - done

Mini Goal 2: Under 100 before xmas

lilmissfatso

Postby yoyogirl88 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:14 pm

Here we go Ladies and Gents. My first pics Of my darlings at 6 weeks and 3 days, I am now 8 weeks 6 days :)

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

I will probably have new pics in about 3 weeks :)
Will post a Babybelly then too :)
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby Mandie » Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:36 am

wow, twins! congrats :)
Mandie

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:50 pm

That's brilliant! I didn't know they did ultrasounds so soon in the pregnancy.
EvilWombatQueen

Postby yoyogirl88 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:48 pm

They normally don't do scans so early, but I was having some lower abdominal pain and GP sent me for one to have a squizz and make sure all was good, all was good infact all was doubley good :P.

Also from what I have read the pain was probably just stretching pains, I am noticing I get them the day before my tum has a growth spurt, I am 9.5 weeks and i DEFINATELY have a belly. Andys family keep commenting on it. Even I can tell its not just fat anymore :) Andy LOVES it.
Anyways, Ill post my belly pic with my next scan pic :).
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:33 am

Woo hoo! We love baby pics!

Sorry to hear you've been having a few pains. I hope everything is going well aside from that! My sister is early in her pregnancy too and she's also experiencing the grumpiness. Except hers seems like full-on hormone rage, at least according to her! She screamed at a customer at work the other week. She says all of her rage is instinctively directed at men. I hope your grumpiness isn't as severe!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby sryk » Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:45 pm

yoyogirl88 wrote:Ok, So after a few weeks of slacking off Im getting back into it.

I have my op in 12 to 18 months and I want to be fit and healthy and at least 75 kgs by the time I go under the knife. Im not giving myself daily goals rules or whatnot. They dont seem to work for me.

My Doctor took me off my Zyprexor today as its known to cause weight gain, we are going to try it for a month and see what happens. I hope that this is what I need to get started on my weightloss.

I am going to have short term rewards but no goals as I seem to just sabotage myself when I get goals. My first reward will come once I get my waist measurement under 90 cm. It will be a new exercise dvd or Book. Im also going to put $5 away for every kilogram I lose towards some new clothes when I reach my goal weight.

I am getting a subsription to Womens Health magazine and am going to integrating some exercises from it into my daily exercise.

As well as this my AMAZING bf is being so supportive and we have added $20 each week for me to buy some healthier extras to have instead of all the high fat-sugar-salt stuff in his parents kitchen. I know its not much money but I did a shop today and a lot of the stuff will last me all fortnight not just one week Im feeling pretty pround of myself. My eating has been on track 2 days running now as has my exercise.

I feel SO motivated right now.
And I'm staving off my chocolate charving with the Jarrah Choc o'lait.

We have to make many sacrifices in order to lose weight :(

We must eating our favourite dish sometimes :(

I wish you all the best mate. Im dieting too these days
sryk

Postby yoyogirl88 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:27 am

Hiya guys,
Another update, everything is going great, the weight is falling off and my bump is making up for the kilos. Even better though, the bubbas are growing well, they are ahead of their dates and were kicking each other to bits yesterday. I have started feeling slight flutters every so often. They have all their limbs, which makes me VERY happy considering the pills I had just started starting before I found out worried be with that.

My nausea had eased about 2 weeks ago, but it had made a return the last few days, eating is minimal and I am eating much smaller portions (finally haha). I am finally eating healthy, my exercise dies, but my energy is starting to return so I will start walking the dogs of a morning again soon. I start Yoga in Feb, I can't wait. Here are some pics for you all :)

My Belly at 11w 6d

Twin A :) This one was jumping about and kicking like mad during the scan, the sonographer had a hard time getting the heartbeat.

Twin B :) Sat still, only moving a little, then would kick back really violently at Twin A every so often, it was like BAM 'stop it NOW!!!'

I hope everyone is doing well on their journey.
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby Shalimar » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:00 am

They are so precious Yoyo, just gorgeous.

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby ali76 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:06 am

Yoyo....that makes me want to cry! They are so beautiful - and so are you! What little miracles you have - and growing inside you...wow...

D would loovveee me to have twins :shock:

Can you tell the clucky one?!?!?! :P

xoxoxo
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby yoyogirl88 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:28 pm

I thought I would pop in for an Update. I have some new Belly Pics.

I am now 18 weeks. I am feeling them kick, ALL the time. My belly bumps the desk and they kick at the desk. I have only put on a tiny bit of weight too. I am 97 kilos atm, but I would be a kilo less if I could go to the loo :P a little TMI but hey. I find out what the genders are NEXT FRIDAY!!!! I cannot wait. My bet is on a Boy and a Girl. I keep dreaming about them :).

Here are the pics,
This is today at 18 weeks.

And again but from the side.

My 16-17 week belly.

And here is a scary reminder of a few months before I fell pregnant!!
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:52 pm

Thanks for the update! It must feel weird having little people kicking you from inside. I'm looking forward to finding out their sexes too! Please update us when you find out!

So I take it the scan showed they're fraternal twins, not identical, and that's why you're anticipating they could be a girl and boy?
EvilWombatQueen

Postby yoyogirl88 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:45 pm

Yeppo, Fraternal. Di,Di twins as the doc says. The safest type of twins to be pregnant with, 2 sacs 2 placentas.

It is VERY odd to be kicked from the inside. It is especially odd when they start jumping around right after I have been "spending time" with my partner. It kind of creeped me out.

I will definitely post again when I find out the genders!!!
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

PreviousNext

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous