It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:10 am

Free Newsletter

faTTi wants to be skiNNi

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: faTTi wants to be skiNNi

Postby yoyogirl88 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:48 pm

gratz on the loss hun. I found the same thing when i wanted a treat the other day. I ended up leaving with a bag of apples :D
20 month old twins and a breastfed bubba. Busy mama!
Starting this time at 99.5
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby beautiifulgiirll » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:01 pm

Congrats fatti on ur weight loss over the past weeks. Awesome good job u shud be proud :D...I too am just starting on Duromine its only been 9 days so shall see what happens within the month. Hope alls well and all the best ! Will be eager to hear more bout ur weigh-ins :D

And yes i agree - it becomes habit to walk towards the veges instead of the cakes now lol
This is the start of forever. . .With faith i can succeed

- Danni XoXo

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wZ8ypqd/]
[/url]
beautiifulgiirll

Postby faTTi » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:24 pm

thanks ladies and good luck beautiifulgiirll, i'll look forward to hearing about your progress :)

weigh in day and not good results..

Last Week's Weight: 106.1kg
Current Weight: 107.4kg

:(

So I gained back 1.3kg, and who knows where from because I haven't been eating much at all. Its the wrong time of the month to be weighing (if you know what I mean) so I think thats contributed to some gain. Also this week I started weights and resistance exercises so I may have built up some sorely needed muscles. Either that or I'm just making excuses :lol: but my jeans have been getting looser at the waist each week and this didn't change this week so its not on my belly at least yay.

So now I have to blast that 1.3kg out of here again

First Mini Goal: 100kg

faTTi

Postby yoyogirl88 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:23 pm

Like you said probably extra muscle. Also could be extra fluid. Dont forgt ttotm could be creeping up on you. Sooo many different reasons :)

Good going with the extra weights and whatnot.
20 month old twins and a breastfed bubba. Busy mama!
Starting this time at 99.5
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby faTTi » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:10 pm

weigh in day again...

Last Weeks Weight: 107.4kg
Current Weight: 109.4kgs

i am so upset that i am gaining back all i had lost so far. And I haven't changed my efforts or eating habits, I've been keeping healthy and actually exercising more. I've been taking the Duromine but not seeming to have any effect anymore. I feel so depressed, this always happens when I try to lose weight and I don't know why :( Maybe I'm just supposed to be fat. At this rate, next week I'll be back to my starting weight and the past 4-5 weeks will have been a total waste of time and money.

First Mini Goal: 100kg

faTTi

Postby Jisgone » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:10 pm

why dont u try doing something different?
jump on calorie king and start counting calories, that way if your still not losing weight you can drop them to a level where u are
your not supposed to be fat! u just need to find the right food/exercise balance for your body :)
Jisgone

Previous

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous