It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:02 am

Free Newsletter

Help me reach my goals !!!!

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Help me reach my goals !!!!

Postby chucky » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:32 pm

Sooooo the day has come and I actually realise I have taken this weight gain way to far. I have come to realise that food is not my friend. Well not all food anyway.. I woke up to myself when I jumped on the scales today after a few weeks of not doing it and I was 87.7kg. The heaviest I have ever been !!! :shock: :shock:
So today (yes I know this is bad) I have had my bindge on chocolate and coke and have had a long hard look at myself and what my goals are. For months I have been depressed about the way I look. All my friends are tiny and I am feeling like I am the FAT one in the group, and I HATE IT :( but not anymore.
I have decided to use this as a kinda blog entry and I will try my hardest to come on everyday and tell you all how I have gone for that day.
At the moment, I cant excerise, well no real active ones because I have a injury, but that wont stop me from doing sit ups etc.

SO, my goals are as follows:

- reward myself for every 5 kilos, and milestones such as 80, and 70kilo
- excerise as much as i can at the moment with my injury,and when I am back to normal do cardio for 30 min every day of the week. Does walking count as cardio?
- eat fruit as a snack
- eat well balanced meals
- only eat take away once a week if that
- drink as much water as i can

Wish me luck guys
MELANIE

13/10/08 - 88KG
GW: 70KG
chucky

Re: Help me reach my goals !!!!

Postby yoyogirl88 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:38 pm

Good Luck hun.

If you dont mind me asking, how are you injured? You might want to see the doctor to make sure its safe. I actually have a deformed Vertebrae in my neck (im waiting for surgery) but I have a low impact program at the gym after I talked to my doc. Its all a matter of finding your balance.
:) Can't wait to hear of your successes.
20 month old twins and a breastfed bubba. Busy mama!
Starting this time at 99.5
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby chucky » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:14 pm

:shock: I just wrote a massive post and the deleted it :shock: so angry right now :shock: :lol:

Well day 1 and I think I could have done better. I did the best I could with the food I had available. I didnt drink water though, so thats my goal tommorrow. OK actually now I think about my drink intake. I did terribly :x
Breakfast was a coffee using equal. I got up late and had to go out, but I am proud of the fact that I didnt go to the bakery like I would normally do
Lunch was grilled chicken chippe things, they were real chicken and didnt seem fatty at all... I had maybe 8 of them and thats it.
I then had a home made chicken burger with grain bread, chicken, tomato, cucumber and a slice of cheese, with a little bit of light mayo
Drinks, I had coffee x2, i frozen coke and a normal coke :oops: :cry:

BUT I did stay in my calarie king intake for the day, so i am pleased with that. I need to work out foods I enjoy eating and add them in the site.

To answer your question yogogirl, I hurt my foot and it wont bend back... I go to regular dr visits, physio a couple of times a week, and I am heading to a specilist in a few weeks.....
MELANIE

13/10/08 - 88KG
chucky

Postby yoyogirl88 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:48 am

OUCHIES!!!. Well then looks like you may have to brave the cozzies :) if there is an indoor pool nearby they may have a swimercise class or something.
Anyway I hope you are feeling a little better today. It can be hard when you first start. The most important thig is not to give up.

*BIG HUGS*you sound like you need a hug or two :)
20 month old twins and a breastfed bubba. Busy mama!
Starting this time at 99.5
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby chucky » Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:55 pm

OMG I did filled in Calerie King, and I was under my daily intake, then I filled in my drinks. I finsished the 2 coke cans I had in the house and it has taken me 130 cals over.. How disapointing..... :oops: :cry:

I tried to do my best while I was out today.. I ran out of money, and there was no atm around. So instaed of going threw drive through macers like i normally would I just ate one of the bread rolls I got for our chicken burgers tonight. Not very healthy and carbs i know but I seriously had like 50cents in my wallet.

Looks like I will be back on crutchers tommorrow :evil: I hate them, they hurt so badly

Breakfast I had mulitgrain bread with a small amount of marg
Lunch a plain bead roll
Dinner was a homemade chicken and salad roll...

This water drinking is hard stuff when your not a fan. I have to admit I have not had any again today, but now all the coke is gone, water is my only other option for tommorrow !!!!!
MELANIE

13/10/08 - 88KG
chucky

Postby HealthyLiving8 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:39 am

Dont give up. Stick to the goal. Consider spoiling yourself some food a part of the reward system.
HealthyLiving8

Postby chucky » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:42 am

I have started drinking my water, its not to bad actually lol
MELANIE

13/10/08 - 88KG
chucky

Postby chucky » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:51 pm

I didnt get on to let you all know I how went yesterday.. I did well and I am quiet proud that I stayed within my calerie king points.

Today I have done pretty good. Well up until dinner anyway lol... I weiged in today and I have lost 2 kilos, so i am rewarding myself with pizza for dinner, we are packing up the house all weekend this weekend so I will be quiet physical all weekend to work some of it off...

Today I have had

weight wachters rice
a 100 calerie musli bar
pizza

I have drank 2 liters of water and traded my coke in with a glass of coke zero
MELANIE

13/10/08 - 88KG
chucky

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous