End of Saturday:
Eating Habits: Dinner I had rice/tomato/mince/bacon concoction made by DH - it was pretty healthy, but I ate way too much!
Exercise Habits: Slept most of the day, so didn't do any exercise.
AF: CD 22
Eating Habits: Breakfast I had special k with vanilla yoghurt and a banana. Lunch I had sushi (salmon and chicken) and some vanilla bean gelati. Dinner I had 2 sandwiches with egg, bacon, lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo, and olives. DH made it for me...
Exercise Habits: No official exercise, but did run around Highpoint and tried on clothes for 2 and a half hours! I was sweating by the end of it!
Thoughts/Feelings: Starting to get better from the flu, I think it was just a minor head cold thank goodness! Feel upset that for the last 3 days I've been eating badly, too many carbs and fats and not enough fruit and veg!!
I think I have to give myself a bit of a break though - it was Christmas/Boxing Day/Name Day - the supermarkets haven't been open and we have literally nothing healthy in our household! We're eating stale bread
There's tonnes of cakes and biscuits all over the kitchen table which I feel pretty happy that I've resisted mostly (I've had a couple of little biscuits that are hollowed out and stuffed with apricot jam and rum). I also feel bad that I didn't go to the gym yesterday morning, but I really wasn't feeling well. NEXT WEEK I WILL DO BETTER!!!!! I can also feel the water retention in my body from the impending AF, and the cramping is giving me hell
- Exercise for 30minutes (either all together or in intervals) a day, 3 times this week.
- I exercised twice, which I am proud of - a big improvement from regular life. - Eat fruit or low-fat yoghurt instead of ice-cream.
- Mostly did this. I had some 95% fat free gelati today, it was good. Most of the time during the week though, whenever I had sweet cravings or was super hungry I had fruit or yoghurt.- Eat 6 small meals a day, however still eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper. Snack on fruit, tuna, low-fat protein/fruit bars or protein shakes.
- I think I did this pretty well in the beginning!! I found that it really made a difference with how much I wanted to eat at night, and I wasn't all that hungry during the day.
Thoughts/Feelings about the week:
I feel really good. While I didn't stick to all my goals to a tee, I still made an effort, and that's the main thing! I'm super proud of myself, that I went to the gym and made myself exercise. I noticed that when I was eating healthily and exercising, I felt motivated during the day to do other things, like study or do housework. I had more energy than normal, which was noticeable. I weighed myself this morning and was 125.3kg (before eating), which is a 200g drop from my initial weight at the beginning of the week - which was after eating. I'm sure that this is because of the crap that I've been eating the last couple of days, and because of water retention.
So, my goals for this coming week (29th - 4th):
Pretty much the same as last week:
- Exercise for 30minutes (either all together or in intervals) a day, 3 times this week. This is to get rid of my worst habit: Leading a sedentary lifestyle.
- Eat fruit or low-fat yoghurt instead of ice-cream. My second worst weakness: sweets.
- Eat 6 small meals a day, however still eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper. Snack on fruit, tuna, low-fat protein/fruit bars or protein shakes. My second worst habit: Starving myself for hours, and then binge eating.
Baby steps and forming new habits right?
I am also changing my calorie limit from maximum 2300 to 2200, I'm hoping that this will help bring down my weight a little bit this week. I would really like to be in the 124s by Sunday!!